234,895,000 Americans with Drivers' license average $13 billion more per month out of pocket cost due to Biden!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In 2020, about 123.73 billion gallons (or about 2.95 billion barrels1) of finished motor gasoline were consumed in the United State
There are 234,895,000 licensed-drivers-usa
Number of Licensed Drivers in US in 2021, How Many Americans Drive
Assuming these 234.9 million drivers, the United States Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration said that the average person drove 14,263 miles per year in 2019
When we divide 2020's consumption of 123.73 billion gallons by the roughly 234 million licensed drivers, it adds up to 519 gallons per driver per year or 43 gallons per month.
Given the below that a gallon of gas has gone up since 1 year ago 59% the average American driver is seeing their gas cost taking
increase $55.38 per month from last year at this time.
That is $13,008,164,271 per month or $156.097 BILLION a year cost in living expenses Americans are now PAYING!
One REASON?
oil company planners look at the FACT that Biden cancelled on exploration leases on land that provides 25% of gas consumed by Americans!

Biden issues broad moratorium on oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters​

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 10.28.00 AM.png

U.S. crude oil exports reached record levels in 2020 and remain high in 2021 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).

U.S. crude oil exports reached record levels in 2020 and remain high in 2021 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
It doesn't matter. This is standard partisan crap, blaming a President from the other party for anything bad.

Boring as hell, but predictable.

Trump took the heat, and increased oil production until the pandemic hit, right?
You can blame China for the COVID outbreak, it's okay.
how did Trump increase production? I see you are a vindictive hypocrite as far as who takes the heat because they are president.

One REASON?
oil company planners look at the FACT that Biden cancelled on exploration leases on land that provides 25% of gas consumed by Americans!

Oil production for the last 5 years. Notice when the slash in production happened. I highlighted it for you.

The red dot is Biden's first full month in office.

1636737009519.png

Yet it has nothing to do with truth or the real reasons as to why things are like they are.

Sure but the president gets the blame or credit whether they had anything at all to do with whatever is being discussed.

And there are things Biden could fight for but it's unlikely he will. As I've noted before, make it like it used to be, only end users can bid on oil and the markets become far more stable.

how did Trump increase production? I see you are a vindictive hypocrite as far as who takes the heat because they are president.
By not stifling production of the oil, by not talking down fossil fuels..
As far as the pandemic.......you are trying to match apples with oranges, Bart.
The US didn't create the virus, it was a victim of the country who created a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
Just like I don't blame Biden for the deaths of the virus since he took office.

Forum List

Back