234,895,000 Americans with Drivers' license average $13 billion more per month out of pocket cost due to Biden!

So you are equating Trump with Hitler and Mussolini because Trump helped America become energy independent?
Nope. I am trying to get through to some of you blockheads that Economics is only PART of the equation for a functional society.

"What doth it profit a man if he gaineth a booming economy yet he loseth representative democracy and suffer the birth of an autocracy?"

I am opposed to trading a booming economy in exchange for a family dynasty or President-for-Life scenario.

Next time, field a candidate who understands Cincinnatus instead of an ignorant arrogant orange piece-of-$hit who incited rebellion against the United States.

Nope. I am trying to get through to some of you blockheads that Economics is only PART of the equation for a functional society.

"What doth it profit a man if he gaineth a booming economy yet he loseth representative democracy and suffer the birth of an autocracy?"

I am opposed to trading a booming economy in exchange for a family dynasty or President-for-Life scenario.

Next time, field a candidate who understands Cincinnatus instead of an ignorant arrogant orange piece-of-$hit who incited rebellion against the United States.
Who in the hell are you? What are your credentials for your statements? NO LINKS. No experts, nothing just your juvenile mouthing! You spout MSM biased reports that Trump incited rebellion. WHERE is your proof?
NOW here is my proof that you are full of crap!

Democrats and news outlets have suggested that president Trump ordered military leadership to hold up the National Guard for over two hours after the Capitol Police chief requested assistance, with the New York Times falsely reporting that “Trump initially rebuffed and resisted requests to mobilize the National Guard to quell violent protests at the Capitol, according to a person with knowledge of the events.”
But the 153-page IG report found that Pentagon leadership’s actions on the day of the riot “were reasonable in light of the circumstances that existed on that day and requests from D.C. officials and the Capitol Police” and found no indication that Trump spoke on Jan. 6 with then-acting secretary of defense Christopher Miller.

Who in the hell are you?
An American citizen; one who loves his country far more than any party loyalty or personal loyalty. Pity you can't say the same.
What are your credentials for your statements?
My US birth certificate.
NO LINKS. No experts, nothing just your juvenile mouthing!
Restating the obvious that the social fabric of a nation consists of more than pure economics? For THAT you want a link or an SME?

You must be crazier than your bat$hit crazy Orange Baboon-God.

Democrats and news outlets have suggested that president Trump ordered military leadership to hold up the National Guard for over two hours after the Capitol Police chief requested assistance, with the New York Times falsely reporting that “Trump initially rebuffed and resisted requests to mobilize the National Guard to quell violent protests at the Capitol, according to a person with knowledge of the events.”
But the 153-page IG report found that Pentagon leadership’s actions on the day of the riot “were reasonable in light of the circumstances that existed on that day and requests from D.C. officials and the Capitol Police” and found no indication that Trump spoke on Jan. 6 with then-acting secretary of defense Christopher Miller.
And that all goes to prove what? That there is nothing more to the social fabric of a nation than its economics? That Rump did not incite to Insurrection?>

You're hallucinating - and serving up entirely unrelated content... using your present rock-throwing as an excuse to go off on a rant of your own.

You're not exactly the Brightest Crayon in the box, are you? A common characteristic of Rumpian Minions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back