21 Years Ago Today We Were Bombed By A Gun Toting, anti-Government RWer

The left is all over McVeigh....but would like to forget what their precious government did on this day two years before OKC. How many children died at Waco? In case you're are wondering the US government killed 26 children
Yeah...that mean old government made those kids stay there and refused to let them leave.
Yeah right scum. So burn them all alive.
Who started the fire that burned them? Most likely the pedophile that had held them from leaving. Let me guess....you are a supporter?

The left is all over McVeigh....but would like to forget what their precious government did on this day two years before OKC. How many children died at Waco? In case you're are wondering the US government killed 26 children
Yeah...that mean old government made those kids stay there and refused to let them leave.
Who started the fire that burned them? Most likely the pedophile that had held them from leaving. Let me guess....you are a supporter?
Guessing? I thought you shills already knew everything?

Hairy back doesn't even know who she's supposed to be boinking, I'd hesitate to take her opinion on anything else seriously....that and she's psycho

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.
I see he took quite a few blacks out.

Yuck, you make my skin crawl.
I find it amazing that there are horrible and sick individuals who would attempt to defend a monster like the monster who killed all those innocent people. That has to be some form of mental illness.
Honestly I could almost justify it if he had just killed government officials and not any kids.

Government officials, politicians and the media personnel are anything but innocent.
"Honestly I could almost justify it if he had just killed government officials"......an Alt-Right Drumpfster.

Yes, guessing....because I am not arrogant enough to project motives and thoughts on others for certainty. I can just go from what I see people post. That seems to bother you in some way. I wonder why.

He was an atheist Democrat.

Actually he was an agnostic mental whack job

According to Wiki..

In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is a shame. That could be an entry in my Wikipedia page if I had one.

In all actuality I am very much left wing and his beliefs are very similar to mine, so I have no doubt that I would be labeled by the media as a "right winger" if I ever became a national figure somehow.
You may have some left wing views, but you are not a terrorist, which TM was: a far right wing terrorist.
When the government comes for you you either become a terrorist or a casuality.
Are you worried that the government is "coming for you"? Was the government "coming for" McVeigh?

Wildman, it is explained above, so, no, you don't get "just once more."

The subversive Commie/DemoRAT posts more shit against his SUPPOSED Republican brothers.... You are the scum of the USMB and calling you the Manchurian Republican was being too nice to you!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg
I wonder if you made this post before you declared that you want Drumpf to be king or dictator. I know you made it before you called for a genocide campaign against all muslims.

Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber was a left wing terrorist. So were the folks Patty Hearst was associating with.

So what.

Left wing/right wing terror - no real claim that one side dominates.

The Eco terrorists are all left wingers too, the ones setting fires in CA and blaming "global warming" for them.

In 1863 a Republican right-winger freed the slaves.
And today, dimocrat scum is keeping them on the plantation where they have been the last 50 years.
Love how you Alt-Righties live in the Past.
Typical shill deflection. Your scum gets called on it and the blame it on the the other side. Fail.
You're needing a safe space now, Pepe?
You're the libtard whiner. Not me.

Forum List

Back