21 Years Ago Today We Were Bombed By A Gun Toting, anti-Government RWer

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.
Payback for the Waco murders.

This is so over the top that you have earned a place of honor on ignore list.
Expect that from a Classic Alt-Right Drumpfster.

I had a vacancy on my ignore list after Vigilante was banned.

Lincoln is now a right winger :lol: to the far right and alt right scum.
I will say this for the right. They do have some hilarious personalities among them.

I've thought about why the left don't and I realized it's because the far left really do have a soviet style culture, where no "cult of personality" can arise. No comrade can be higher than another. If you are honest you will be able to see that too.

who gives a crap if he was left wing or right wing or neither wing, what he did was horrible and he was rightfully put to death for it. What kind of sicko would even try to make it partisan?

His motives were political, you moron.

Yes, and he was right, government did murder it's own people at Waco and Ruby Ridge. The left still defend the murderers Clinton and Reno. However, murdering more innocent people was a bizarre way to think you're making that right though. He clearly had some form of mental illness that killing all those people was a justified protest to government killing people
"and he was right"......fascinating.

So just to be clear, you're not capable of grasping that someone can be right about a cause and yet wrong in their actions. That's an unsolvable paradox to you.......fascinating. You're not a smart girl. And just to restate the other part of the post:

murdering more innocent people was a bizarre way to think you're making that right though. He clearly had some form of mental illness that killing all those people was a justified protest to government killing people

Too much work for you to read past the firsts sentence, huh. I guess government schools were your speed

I will say this for the right. They do have some hilarious personalities among them.

I've thought about why the left don't and I realized it's because the far left really do have a soviet style culture, where no "cult of personality" can arise. No comrade can be higher than another. If you are honest you will be able to see that too.
Franco, Salazar, Hitler, Mussoline, the Romannian dude: all far right cults of personality

who gives a crap if he was left wing or right wing or neither wing, what he did was horrible and he was rightfully put to death for it. What kind of sicko would even try to make it partisan?

Yes, and he was right, government did murder it's own people at Waco and Ruby Ridge. The left still defend the murderers Clinton and Reno. However, murdering more innocent people was a bizarre way to think you're making that right though. He clearly had some form of mental illness that killing all those people was a justified protest to government killing people

So just to be clear, you're not capable of grasping that someone can be right about a cause and yet wrong in their actions. That's an unsolvable paradox to you.......fascinating. You're not a smart girl. And just to restate the other part of the post:

murdering more innocent people was a bizarre way to think you're making that right though. He clearly had some form of mental illness that killing all those people was a justified protest to government killing people

Too much work for you to read past the firsts sentence, huh. I guess government schools were your speed
kaz, he murdered many, many people

he had no right or brief to make up for Waco or Ruby Ridge

he was properly executed

youmake bodecea look like Minerva, the Goddess of Healing and Wisdom, of which attributes you have neither

he was properly executed

youmake bodecea look like Minerva, the Goddess of Healing and Wisdom, of which attributes you have neither

No shit, of course he deserved the death penalty. It's hard to read what I'm saying through the bottom of the bourbon bottle, isn't it, Otis? I'll tell you what, try to just read the text I enlarged

Franco, Salazar, Hitler, Mussoline, the Romannian dude: all far right cults of personality
Yes and they were and are far more interesting than mao tse tung, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot.

Dictatorship's aren't always fun but the right wing ones were more benign and their rulers more interesting. The only reason the right wing one's have such a bad rep is because crazy capitalists always invade them.

he was properly executed

No shit, of course he deserved the death penalty. It's hard to read what I'm saying through the bottom of the bourbon bottle, isn't it, Otis? I'll tell you what, try to just read the text I enlarged
Thank you for admitting it.

Wow.

As crime after crime by Hillary and her cohorts come pouring out, the liberals have to go back 21 years to find anything the other side has done... and they even have to lie about that.

These people have nothing left.

This is hilarious. You've spent decades and millions of taxpayer dollars trying to bring her down. You have an entire congress along with Bush appointees at the FBI combing through everything she has ever done - and you still can't find a smoking gun that leads to a conviction. Because she has been on a presidential path for so long, you have deployed all your resources to destroy her, but you've found nothing worthy of a conviction.

You call her a criminal every day; then you whine when people do the same thing to Trump. You are the worst kind of hypocrite.

Next time you're mad at someone for lying about Trump, look in the mirror. You never talk about policies, you lie about them. You don't believe in the competition of ideas. You can't speak with any depth on Reagan's trade policies or Eisenhower's tax and infrastructure policies. You are purely a cut and paste hack who peddles pre-made Republican dirt.

It's boring.

22 years ago the Clintons burned down the compound at Waco, equally sad. But at least McVeigh paid the price for his sin.

he was properly executed

I said nothing else, moron. Is this another playground moment for you?

he was properly executed

I said nothing else, moron. Is this another playground moment for you?
You are confused again I see.

Yes, McVeigh deserved the death penalty.

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.
Payback for the Waco murders.

This is so over the top that you have earned a place of honor on ignore list.
Expect that from a Classic Alt-Right Drumpfster.

I had a vacancy on my ignore list after Vigilante was banned.
Vaggie was banned? No way! Who will I laugh with on Election Day?

Forum List

Back