21 Years Ago Today We Were Bombed By A Gun Toting, anti-Government RWer

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.
I'm sorry but could you be any cuter? And I agree with you too. So you are smart and beautiful.

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.
Payback for the Waco murders.

This is so over the top that you have earned a place of honor on ignore list.
Expect that from a Classic Alt-Right Drumpfster.

I had a vacancy on my ignore list after Vigilante was banned.
Vaggie was banned? No way! Who will I laugh with on Election Day?
prisonmike

Once again, I'm going to ask you to provide verifiable examples of your fantasy claims. Once again, you won't. See why everyone laughs at your credibility.
I have. You, Correll, Ray, and dozens of others.

You fools have been preaching at minorities forever and wondering why they are laughing at you.

The shit you make up in your head isn't proof of your claim. Thank God you aren't a lawyer standing before a judge. If you can't put up Fakey, shut up.
kwc, you don't get "just once more." You and your ilk have been outed. You have lost this. You know better than to go head to head with me. Guaranteed loss for you, desperate one.

Preaching to minorities does not work. End of story.

So you have no proof like I said. Noted. I here the nurse is handing out pills and pudding down in the day room. Hurry and you might get two.
You can keep denying you and the others said it all you want: that's simply lying on your part.

No, you don't get "just once more".

What a delusional lying asshat. If I ever said it, you could prove it. You can't, because I never did. I'm actually very concerned for you Jake because you create lies out of whole cloth and keep repeating them. I think you actually believe them. It's sad.

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.
Payback for the Waco murders.

This is so over the top that you have earned a place of honor on ignore list.
Expect that from a Classic Alt-Right Drumpfster.

I had a vacancy on my ignore list after Vigilante was banned.
Vaggie was banned? No way! Who will I laugh with on Election Day?
Hillary, as she haughtily laughs when she loses but refuses to believe it.

You fools have been preaching at minorities forever and wondering why they are laughing at you.

The shit you make up in your head isn't proof of your claim. Thank God you aren't a lawyer standing before a judge. If you can't put up Fakey, shut up.
kwc, you don't get "just once more." You and your ilk have been outed. You have lost this. You know better than to go head to head with me. Guaranteed loss for you, desperate one.

So you have no proof like I said. Noted. I here the nurse is handing out pills and pudding down in the day room. Hurry and you might get two.
You can keep denying you and the others said it all you want: that's simply lying on your part.

What a delusional lying asshat. If I ever said it, you could prove it. You can't, because I never did. I'm actually very concerned for you Jake because you create lies out of whole cloth and keep repeating them. I think you actually believe them. It's sad.
Kaz, you don't get "just once more." You are in the league of Correll, prisonmike, Vigga, JimBowie. You are luck you get a time of day.

He's like a birther.

Forum List

Back