208 Republicans just voted to block immigrants who served in the US military from becoming Americans

Anything that affects military preparedness can be mandated by military law. You can't be prepared if half your unit is out sick.

Pretty hard to be militarily prepared if your veins are full of fibrous clots.

The majority of those who are suddenly dying are young and otherwise healthy.
Just like the football players who are dropping dead on the fields. Genetic heart defects difficult to detect and often go unnoticed. Plus drug use Plus suicide there are a lot of things working against young people. But I still believe the ratio is better than out in public. Hopefully they're not having tried by g******* killings in the military like they do have in the cities.

Probably because you're not looking?

soldier died suddenly - Google Search

WTF does a Google search have to do with military members dying from getting the vaccine? In your search (because I read a few) NONE of them say that they died from complications due to receiving the vaccine.

As far as people dying suddenly in the military? I was stationed with a dude in Newport RI at the War College, and came into work one morning, and both the LT and the Chief were standing outside the entrance to PSD (where I worked). They both had sullen looks on their faces and told me that Eric had died the afternoon before while playing B ball. Seems that his heart suddenly stopped, and he was dead before he hit the floor. Stuff happens, but it damn sure wasn't because of a vaccine, he just suddenly died. Doctors said it was because of aneurysm, and nobody knew about it, or was able to detect it. And, he was only 23 years old and in (what we thought) was great health, as he scored "excellent" on the PRT test.

If a military member actually did have complications from receiving the vaccine, don't you think that the media would have been screaming about it?

WTF does a Google search have to do with military members dying from getting the vaccine? In your search (because I read a few) NONE of them say that they died from complications due to receiving the vaccine.

As far as people dying suddenly in the military? I was stationed with a dude in Newport RI at the War College, and came into work one morning, and both the LT and the Chief were standing outside the entrance to PSD (where I worked). They both had sullen looks on their faces and told me that Eric had died the afternoon before while playing B ball. Seems that his heart suddenly stopped, and he was dead before he hit the floor. Stuff happens, but it damn sure wasn't because of a vaccine, he just suddenly died. Doctors said it was because of aneurysm, and nobody knew about it, or was able to detect it. And, he was only 23 years old and in (what we thought) was great health, as he scored "excellent" on the PRT test.

If a military member actually did have complications from receiving the vaccine, don't you think that the media would have been screaming about it?
I didn't see one of the articles that was related to Covid they were all about suicides or other causes. I don't know why he brought it up looks like one guy even died of grief because his girlfriend died a couple weeks earlier. If that's even possible. At any rate they're all very isolated articles. In the scheme of millions of military personnel it amounts to nothing.

You obviously did not read your links because they all talk about soldiers collapsing during physical training due to unknown heart defects. The rest of your links are about Brits!

Of course. The British are among the world's most vaccinated people.
You obviously did not read your links because they all talk about soldiers collapsing during physical training due to unknown heart defects. The rest of your links are about Brits!

You're still not looking in the right places.

US Military Doctor Testifies under Oath That She Was ORDERED To ‘Cover up’ COVID Vaccine Injuries​

"..with the United States military, has testified in court that she was ordered by a superior to suppress Covid-19 vaccine injuries following the Biden regime’s mandate.
Dr. Long also testified that the data is showing that deaths of military members from the vaccines exceed deaths from COVID-19 itself.

Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel Mat Staver said in an interview with the Blaze’s Daniel Horowitz that there have been three hearings in this case, and the DoD has not yet offered a single witness. Instead of witnesses, the government “sends these declarations,” Staver explained. He said the judge has urged them to bring live witnesses to court so they can be cross examined, but they just refuse to do it. “So they send these declarations that some JAG attorney writes, and somebody in the military signs off on them.”

Dr. Theresa Long, a flight surgeon who holds a master’s degree in Public Health and is specially trained in the DMED, gave emotional testimony on March 10, 2022.She and two other flight surgeons reviewed DMED last year and made some stunning discoveries about the high incidence of apparent vaccine injuries among members of the military. According to the whistleblowers, certain disorders spiked after the vaccine mandate went into effect, including miscarriages and cancers, and neurological problems which increased by 1000 percent."

US Military Doctor Testifies under Oath That She Was ORDERED To ‘Cover up’ COVID Vaccine Injuries – Biotech Express Magazine

"Vaccination has limited SARS-CoV-2 spread and prevented major illness and death during the COVID-19 pandemic.1 However, certain adverse events, such as an increased incidence of myocarditis, particularly in young men, have been associated with vaccination with the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech).2,3"

Myocarditis Following a Third BNT162b2 Vaccination Dose in Military Recruits in Israel

Actually, they wouldn't be screaming about it. They would be trying to keep it quiet for reasons of national security.

So sorry your tiny head can't comprehend asylum. Asylum is not running across the border and hiding in the bushes.
The only thing required of the undocumented immigrants is that they explained they are seeking asylum when they are met by authorities. Most of them do that.

The only thing required of the undocumented immigrants is that they explained they are seeking asylum when they are met by authorities. Most of them do that.

So they're lying as well as illegally entering? Fuck them.

Good. We don't need a military made up of criminals that break the immigration laws.
You actually believe the military would enlist undocumented immigrants. The military has always gone overboard. about documentation. If you served, you'd know that.

Under trump funding for the program was cut or even done away with. It's a very good program, the Democrats wanted it renewed and expanded and the timetable to citizenship reduced. That about sums it up. We were losing a lot of good new Americans.
No, it didn’t change. This entire bill had nothing to do with them in reality. It was a way to get millions of illegals citizenship while maintains an open border for more. The one thing you can count on is democrats will make a big deal over nothing in order to get a massive travesty passed.

Republicans don't hate America, they just hate the people serving in uniform protecting America

always-S.jpg

Forum List

Back