208 Republicans just voted to block immigrants who served in the US military from becoming Americans

My proposal is that all traitors and people who attempt or support through force to bring down our country , its democracy to lose their citizenship/ Everyone who wants to throw out our constitution or support people who want to throw out our constitution should lose their citizenship.

Your quote (in your mind) supporting the Constitution, actually goes AGAINST the Constitution. You can't strip a US born citizen of their citizenship. The only way it can be taken is for the person in question to renounce it. Look at the 14th Amendment sometime.

Your quote (in your mind) supporting the Constitution, actually goes AGAINST the Constitution. You can't strip a US born citizen of their citizenship. The only way it can be taken is for the person in question to renounce it. Look at the 14th Amendment sometime.
Me suggesting that I think those are the people who should lose their citizenship is my opinion. ace just sharing that opinion with you, The people that you judge OK for doing these actions I listed are scum and way worse than anyone coming here from another country to feed their family or take them away from killer governments who want to kill them, They are way more honorable than the scum I think should lose their citizenship.

The only thing required of the undocumented immigrants is that they explained they are seeking asylum when they are met by authorities. Most of them do that.
So you really don't know squat, what a shock. Actual asylum can take anywhere from 6 months to YEARS.

Hey, ask the natural born citizen why they refuse to serve…

Also if your kids refuse to serve and think America sucks then tell me who should I blame?

That is a general question for all parents and not just to you!
You should blame whacked parents who basically agree America is bad, and you should blame an education system that teaches them that, and an entire entertainment industry that move after movie after movie shows soldiers as a bunch of mindless murderers

You should blame whacked parents who basically agree America is bad, and you should blame an education system that teaches them that, and an entire entertainment industry that move after movie after movie shows soldiers as a bunch of mindless murderers
Wait, we have movies showing Soldiers as mindless murderers?

Name one!

We have teachers like Unkotare on this board that might object to your comment about teachers teaching America sucks!

Also I see many on both sides uttering America Sucks when their candidate loses, so let think really hard about that before telling me one side only does it!

MAGA is built on the idea America sucks and it can only be made great again if you vote for certain candidates, so if you support the MAGA message then you are one of those that believe America sucks, well just like BLM and ANTIFA!

In the end it is the parent Job to educate their child and keep them from being brainwashed but yet so many refuse to do it, oh well.

If Illegals want to serve this country for papers then why not?

They are worth more to me than some American Hating piece of trash that was naturally born here!

Wait, we have movies showing Soldiers as mindless murderers?

Name one!

We have teachers like Unkotare on this board that might object to your comment about teachers teaching America sucks!

Also I see many on both sides uttering America Sucks when their candidate loses, so let think really hard about that before telling me one side only does it!

MAGA is built on the idea America sucks and it can only be made great again if you vote for certain candidates, so if you support the MAGA message then you are one of those that believe America sucks, well just like BLM and ANTIFA!

In the end it is the parent Job to educate their child and keep them from being brainwashed but yet so many refuse to do it, oh well.

If Illegals want to serve this country for papers then why not?

They are worth more to me than some American Hating piece of trash that was naturally born here!
keep in mind I am including higher learning when I say teaching.
Lots of kids enter college with one mindset, and then graduate college with an entirely different opinion of America.
Things many kids leave college with......
1) America is systemically racist.
2) America starts wars all over the world, and practically everything and anything bad that happens anywhere in the world - America probably did it.
3) Russia won WW II.
4) America is a nation built on slavery, and has never fully appreciated that.
5) American capitalism rewards only the wealthy, and creates a large poor population that can't escape their position.
And much more....

Me suggesting that I think those are the people who should lose their citizenship is my opinion. ace just sharing that opinion with you, The people that you judge OK for doing these actions I listed are scum and way worse than anyone coming here from another country to feed their family or take them away from killer governments who want to kill them, They are way more honorable than the scum I think should lose their citizenship.
Change the Constitution first.

Looks like another Democrat ploy to make Republicans look bad.
Congressional Repubs hardly need any assistance in looking bad. All they have to do is show up for work.

Deported veterans would have an easier path to returning to the United States, and non-citizen service members would have earlier opportunities to apply for naturalization under a bill passed Tuesday by the House.

The bill, called the Veteran Service Recognition Act, would also add more hurdles to deporting non-citizen veterans. It cleared the House in a largely party-line 220-208 vote.

Lots of kids enter college with one mindset, and then graduate college with an entirely different opinion of America.
2) America starts wars all over the world, and practically everything and anything bad that happens anywhere in the world - America probably did it.
3) Russia won WW II.
5) American capitalism rewards only the wealthy, and creates a large poor population that can't escape their position.
And much more....
I think most people who graduate college with that kind of ignorant attitude had at least a large part of it to start with.

3) Russia won WW II.
And much more....
Well, I grew up in Joliet and most people in Will County back then were Ike, Nixon and later Reagan Republicans, and I learned about racism, slavery and so on and still I ain’t one of those that believe our teachers are all Commie Pinko Brainwashing haters.

We have them everywhere but we also have lunatics that believe if their candidate loses then they were cheated, so I see a lot of ignorant morons in life.

How many who voted for Trump and post on this board tell us daily how America sucks?

A lot!

Also we have the moronic ones that voted for Clinton that feel that way!

If America sucks so badly then change it!

Schools shouldn’t be the only source for education and I commend the hard work that Unkotare and Admiral Rockwell Tory have done to help shape the minds of tomorrow, but parents have a damn job also!

Look, you can believe what you want but I have seen all sides and all sides cry about the direction of this country but truthfully you will be hard pressed to find a country where you can do so much with so little in life.

So if our Natural Born Youth don’t want to serve our Nation then I will support the idea of using Illegals in the military so they can earn their citizenship!

If they are willing to die to protect this soil then I will support their right to stay here!

Forum List

Back