Biden to deliver remarks at DC national gun violence vigil, as Trudeau attends vigil for 33rd anniversary of the École Polytechnique shooting tragedy

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I hate that I am a gun safety activist more than I have ever hated anything in my life. I am honored to be amongst this amazing group of people who do this now to save those you love.

Trudeau banned hunting rifles in Canada.
Sry to have to say it......but I could like that guy after all.

Besides, America does not need the 2A because all it is is a "feel good" thingy that modern Americans would never dare exercise no matter what.
In fact, I think it is the false security blanket accelerating tyranny.

FACT: Modern Americans will never use firearms to oppose their Federal government. They are far too fearful of repercussions and having luxuries taken away.

FACT: The Iranian people are unarmed - They are rising up against tyranny. The Chinese people are unarmed - they are rising up against tyranny.

Last edited:

Besides, America does not need the 2A because all it is is a "feel good" thingy that modern Americans would never dare exercise no matter what.

FACT: Modern Americans will never use firearms to oppose their Federal government. They are far too fearful of repercussions and having luxuries taken away.

So, suspend or ban parts of the Constitution?

Got it.

I hate that I am a gun safety activist more than I have ever hated anything in my life. I am honored to be amongst this amazing group of people who do this now to save those you love.

If not for my guns you'd already be dead, or chained, I did that, and all of the men and women just like me, freedom is not free, safety exchanged for freedom always results in slavery, always! :wink:

FACT: The Iranian people are unarmed - They are rising up against tyranny. The Chinese people are unarmed - they are rising up against tyranny.

But the historical brick wall that you run into is that there is no such thing as an effective bloodless revolution.

Reference: G. Washington & Patriots, King George & Loyalists, American Revolution, et.al..

:banghead:

Forum List

Back