208 Republicans just voted to block immigrants who served in the US military from becoming Americans

That happened in our outfit too in Fort Benning Georgia. We were cautioned not to flinch. The guy in front of me flinched and had one cut on each shoulder bleeding. We walked outside the old frame building and he stood at the top of about three wooden steps and just froze, holding each arm with the other hand. TIMBER! Like a log, he fell face first, out like a light. Broken nose, more blood so what did we do? Laugh of course which did not go over well with Sgt. Taiam. Life was grand!
It's nice to reflect on the good memories of one's youth. I really don't know how we survived though, but we did and that's what counts.

Immigration has been a problem for at least 20 years. Obviously what we had in place was not working. This sounds like many progressive steps to undo the crisis at the border. When trump was President he reduced legal immigration and basically shut down the immigration courts by not funding them. That made matters worse, creating a huge backlog in immigration and the numbers greatly increased at the border. He didn't propose any real solutions for the situation. At least now we have a president that's trying to deal with the situation.
As you know, what we had during the Trump years was WORKING. What we have today is criminal if not downright treason.

Step up my good friend and share with us all how this is great for America. Moreover, how is it great for the kids who are ending up being sex trafficked and released to folks who have not been vetted? If you try to spin this as being good, you're one sick person.

2022%2012%2007%20kids-M.jpg

70% of Folks under 45 YO have been fully brainwashed by Marxist Teachers & Profs from Pre School to Post Grad School and as this thread tree exemplifies many over 60 ( Like General Milley and the Woke Brother in Charge ) are also
Try as you may you're not going to change the military. Look how long it took them to accept gay people into the service. The stated reason they rejected them was that they were a security risk. Their secret identity could set them up for blackmail and they would be compromised. It took years for them to figure out that if they let them serve openly there would be no risk of being blackmailed about who they were, thus no security risk. Any change in the military is very, very slow. And civilian law doesn't apply it's military law that governs you when you're in the service. It's not the same thing. I don't even think you're innocent until proven guilty in the service. If your charge or something you have to prove your innocence. Best not get into trouble at all.

These republicans are pigs to renege after the fact. Was Cadet Bone Spurs leading the betrayal?
I take it you know that bone spurs can be seen on x-rays.

Meanwhile, President Joe Biden played high school and college football and worked as a lifeguard for a number of years. Joe Biden got FIVE deferments for asthma.

Why don't you come around and address some of the real issues of our day? Or, is that all you've got?

WTF does a Google search have to do with military members dying from getting the vaccine? In your search (because I read a few) NONE of them say that they died from complications due to receiving the vaccine.

As far as people dying suddenly in the military? I was stationed with a dude in Newport RI at the War College, and came into work one morning, and both the LT and the Chief were standing outside the entrance to PSD (where I worked). They both had sullen looks on their faces and told me that Eric had died the afternoon before while playing B ball. Seems that his heart suddenly stopped, and he was dead before he hit the floor. Stuff happens, but it damn sure wasn't because of a vaccine, he just suddenly died. Doctors said it was because of aneurysm, and nobody knew about it, or was able to detect it. And, he was only 23 years old and in (what we thought) was great health, as he scored "excellent" on the PRT test.

If a military member actually did have complications from receiving the vaccine, don't you think that the media would have been screaming about it?
These morons seem to think that if your car has a flat tire, it was the COVID vaccine!

Correct.

This is yet another example the hateful, racist, bigoted, anti-immigrant nativism common to the right.
The scum are against it for one reason , the reason they are for or against just about anything., and everything. These people when they become Americans vote for Democrats , so they hate them. The right is all but dead, the only thing keeping them around is lies , taking away people's voting rights and trying to bring down our government with force and the destruction of our constitution. That is the ultimate scum. These people are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such.

Looks to me s though 214 Democraps passed it.

So, what is your point?
My proposal is that all traitors and people who attempt or support through force to bring down our country , its democracy to lose their citizenship/ Everyone who wants to throw out our constitution or support people who want to throw out our constitution should lose their citizenship.

Just put guard towers on the border and be done with it. You cross the border and you might get lead poisoning.
They are honorable people you plan to shoot, here are the people who should be shot, people who try or support bringing down our government with force and all traitors to this country should be cannon fadder, All people who try to throw out our constitution or support people who want to throw out our constitution should be shot dead. < Leave these heroic people who come across the border to feed their starving families or escape brutal governments who are trying to kill them. Instead, shoot the people who propose killing people who just want to feed their family or just want to keep them alive. These are the scum of the earth that in no way need to exist.

Forum List

Back