2021 10 most expensive states to live in.............it's a blue wave of course

Except for Alaska, which of course is always going to be expensive because of it's isolation.

These are America’s 10 most expensive states to live in​

That is not surprising. These are states that have a higher per capita income.

The average home price in LA is $900K
The average price in Boise $354K

The average is Boise was over 500k and is now about 488k. People are moving there in droves, a lot of young techies that can now work from home with more money than sense.

My son was there for a tech school in the spring and trying to find a place for him to live for a few months was a huge pain in the ass and damn expensive.

I'm good with that...thanks for noticing.
BUT...what about all the racist facts and data that my racist ass doesn't make up?

I here ya.
My neighborhood is over 98% white. Next to zero crime,people keep their yards nice,no blaring beaner or rap music and the cops we hire to patrol the area leave us alone.
If I had to complain about something it would be the rich soccer moms who cant seem to drive in 30mph zones. They are constantly involved in crashes at intersections in their Beamers, Land Cruisers and Suburbans.

So imagine that. Less crowded beaches probably dont have as much trash. Or is it because whites dont ever throw trash on the ground? I think we'll need more anecdotal stories from the racist on here earlier to find out the truth.

Thats the case here on Texas beaches.
If you go to the Texas city dike to fish you'll see piles of trash left by mexicans as in dirty diapers,beer cans and everything else. Even when there's a trash barrel 20 feet away.
After the last hurricane they started charging to get on the dike to fish which has kept the beaner population down quite a bit which is nice.
The only good thing about having mexicans on the dike or beach is getting to call Operation Game Thief on em. They constantly keep undersized fish and more than the limit,I've told a bunch of Game Wardens to look in the trunk of their clapped out pieces of crap and they'll find more undersized and over the limit fish.
Nothing makes me happier seeing them get busted and having all their fishing rods and gear confiscated and given huge fines!!! :laughing0301:
And if you're lucky they'll haul a bunch of em down for public intoxication!!:laugh:
I love listening to the trashy beaner chicks crying and begging the game wardens not to arrest their husbands!!
Why do I get a kick out of all this? They know the rules and they chose to break them.

There are trashy people of all races. But Latino immigrants have the third world mentality of just tossing trash on the ground. Go to Mexico some time, it seems like they have never heard of public trash cans or flushing toilet paper, they toss the used toilet paper in the bathroom trash can. Of course the tourist areas that are filled with Norte Americanos and Europeans are clean and tidy. On the other hand, American born Latinos tend to have the same standards as other Americans. It seems to be a cultural thing, not a racial one.

Yep...
Was walking out of a convenience store years back in Houston and this mexican chick unwrapped a candy bar for her brat and just tossed it on the ground without a second thought.
Even with trash cans at the pumps and by the doors.
It's just what they do.

There are trashy people of all races. But Latino immigrants have the third world mentality of just tossing trash on the ground. Go to Mexico some time, it seems like they have never heard of public trash cans or flushing toilet paper, they toss the used toilet paper in the bathroom trash can. Of course the tourist areas that are filled with Norte Americanos and Europeans are clean and tidy. On the other hand, American born Latinos tend to have the same standards as other Americans. It seems to be a cultural thing, not a racial one.

The mexican plumbing systems cant handle toilet paper so they just toss it in the corner after wiping their ass.
Years ago when I was still working as a machinist the hired cleaning crews were all mexican. They had to be told not to throw used toilet paper in the corner.
Hell,they were pissing in the hand washing sinks because they thought they were urinals.
1633648377826.png

Live where you want to live. I would rather have a higher cost of living if that's where I want to live vs living where I don't want to because of a lesser cost. Myself I love colder temps and lots of snow. The cost doesn't matter. Live where you want

Alaska sounds like the perfect place for you.
Cold and expensive as hell!!

Forum List

Back