2021 10 most expensive states to live in.............it's a blue wave of course

WTF does that have to do with my comment?
Absolutely nothing thats what.
You asked why anything would change in Texas if more people came from California. That was my answer. You think if 100,000 more people come to your little town things would just stay the same? Ok if you say so......

You asked why anything would change in Texas if more people came from California. That was my answer. You think if 100,000 more people come to your little town things would just stay the same? Ok if you say so......

God you're fucking stupid.
I said why would Texas change anything considering we're taking all of california's businesses ya fucken numbskull.

God you're fucking stupid.
I said why would Texas change anything considering we're taking all of california's businesses ya fucken numbskull.
You're right. Nothing would change. You take all of CA businesses which equals what, the 5th largest GDP in the world if it were a country along with all the people that come with that and absolutely nothing would change.

Man, you're stupid.

You're right. Nothing would change. You take all of CA businesses which equals what, the 5th largest GDP in the world if it were a country along with all the people that come with that and absolutely nothing would change.

Man, you're stupid.

Texas is just behind california in GDP.
But not for long,everyone is leaving california and you'll be left with a bunch of lettuce pickers a food cart vendors to pay california's exorbitant taxes.
Have fun.

Texas is just behind california in GDP.
But not for long,everyone is leaving california and you'll be left with a bunch of lettuce pickers a food cart vendors to pay california's exorbitant taxes.
Have fun.
Now you're assuming I live in California. You really are dumb.

And the liberal Golfing Lizard laughs because he has no response.

Why do you insist I keep embarrassing you...

You said...You mean the people paying 500K for what amounts to a shack?

I replied....Perhaps it is what is close to the shack that makes it worth it to them. Access to night life, the beach, mountains and more all no more than a couple hours drive at the most

You then said...Do you really believe all the low income mexicans care about any of those things?

To which I said...Do you really believe that low income Mexicans are buying 500 grand homes?

To which you replied....And where did I say that liberal?

To which I laughed at because you are too fucking stupid to remember what you posted 1 hour before.

If you need made fun of again, just let me know.

Forum List

Back