2020 Prediction : Trump will win the Electoral College; Biden will win the popular vote; Democrats will begin a secession crisis.

Civil War is coming for sure when President Trump is reelected and the Republicans control both Houses of Congress.:rolleyes: The US will be Balkanized and i expect i'll be living in a new independent country when the Civil War is ended. :smoke:

Magic-8-ball-says.jpg

That's the prediction I'd put my money on.
I'm thinking if tRump cheats his way in again werenl just gonna hafta rise up and have our own little "return change" moment.
If my crazy to English decoder ring is working I think you are saying that you think Trump cheated In the last election. I take it you don’t understand grade school civics. Who is going to rise up? A few deranged fools?

Succession would be in nobody's best interest, and remember that the "red" states would lose the money that they get from the "blue" states. A civil war would only bring about the same situation that occurred last time: a gigantic pile of rubble. Look what happened to Beirut, long before Tuesday's explosion.

What we need is a president who recognizes that s/he is president of ALL Americans; not one that never fails to mention how bad the other political party in every single speech he makes. trump has consistently been "Democrats this, Democrats that" every day. He has only been president of republicans, a fact that he always makes perfectly clear.

Forum List

Back