Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

The answer is quite simple, every demofk precinct in the six key states has police to eliminate mail in ballot fraud. No stopping counting cause one's prick itched. scratch it and move on.

Last edited:
No state awards their electoral college votes based on the national popular vote.

There are states that may have passed legislation to join the compact, but that hasn't kicked in yet and are not active. It doesn't become operative until enough states join the compact so that the compacts total EC votes equals or exceeds 270.

There is no way the compact is kicking in for the 2024 election.

WW
Oh good

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?
You don't seem very informed. You should try getting your information from other things than Sid & Friends. Cartoon shows aren't a very good place to get this kind of information.

Forum List

Back