Putin stole 2016. Putin allowed Biden to win 2020. Who will Putin pick in 2024? Which is best POLITICALLY for POOT?

July 18, 2023:
From that date...

You nailed it.

Democrats stole the election and since Biden won and Dems had full control for two years and now 2 of 3 branches for what will be two years; it's over.

The Dems cheating has only got more sophisticated.

To be honest, any Trump supporters that goes to the polls and votes are just a joke...cuckolds actually.

What else would you call a bunch of voters who know the election is rigged, yet they take time to vote anyhow! ROFL..it's crazy.

If I were a trump supporter, I wouldn't want to be seen voting. Dems are just pointing at them and laughing to themselves.

Trump supporters should just stay home so they don't look like a bunch of rubes.

Your message is a powerful and poignant reminder of the futility of Trump supporter voting.

Lol Marvin.

I guess you got me. Good job. Indeed I was being sarcastic but technically you are correct.

Poignant is a good word though. I must have been drinking when I posted that.

Well played.

From that date...

You nailed it.

Democrats stole the election and since Biden won and Dems had full control for two years and now 2 of 3 branches for what will be two years; it's over.

The Dems cheating has only got more sophisticated.

To be honest, any Trump supporters that goes to the polls and votes are just a joke...cuckolds actually.

What else would you call a bunch of voters who know the election is rigged, yet they take time to vote anyhow! ROFL..it's crazy.

If I were a trump supporter, I wouldn't want to be seen voting. Dems are just pointing at them and laughing to themselves.

Trump supporters should just stay home so they don't look like a bunch of rubes.

Your message is a powerful and poignant reminder of the futility of Trump supporter voting.

Lol Marvin.

I guess you got me. Good job. Indeed I was being sarcastic but technically you are correct.

Poignant is a good word though. I must have been drinking when I posted that.

Well played.

"I was being sarcastic"...LOL

you never said russia russia for 2016?
No, not in the context that an election was stolen.

Simply why/what Republicans investigated.

The Mueller report was probably Republicans most successful investigation in 2 or 3 decades. At least they uncovered actual crimes.

No, not in the context that an election was stolen.

Simply why/what Republicans investigated.

The Mueller report was probably Republicans most successful investigation in 2 or 3 decades. At least they uncovered actual crimes.
did you ever say russia interfered? if you aren't honest, I will go searching posts.

did you ever say russia interfered? if you aren't honest, I will go searching posts.
I don't know, but I will save you the time; Russia did interfere.

You don't think Russia perpetrated misinformation during the election cycle?

So you blame them, inferred as stealing
Why would I not blame Russia for spreading the disinformation they spread?

I have never said the election was stolen by Russia, I simply acknowledged their disinformation.

Are we done with this inane line of questioning yet?

Why would I not blame Russia for spreading the disinformation they spread?

I have never said the election was stolen by Russia, I simply acknowledged their disinformation.

Are we done with this inane line of questioning yet?
Hahaha hahaha

Forum List

Back