2020 Prediction : Trump will win the Electoral College; Biden will win the popular vote; Democrats will begin a secession crisis.

That's the prediction I'd put my money on.
I'm thinking if tRump cheats his way in again werenl just gonna hafta rise up and have our own little "return change" moment.
Can't wait for [INSERT BIG TWO POLITICAL PARTY HERE] to blame [INSERT FOREIGN COUNTRY HERE] when their guy loses in November

Let them have the moonbats states full of poverty and crime. These states are already collapsing anyway, we just need to keep the parasites out of our states and encourage the bed wetters we have to move to the moonbat states.

Either that or trade 20 Million bed wetters, 20 million 50 lbs sacks of rice and 20 million hogs to North Korea for 20 thousand anti-communist political prisoners.

That would be a serious theft of labor from NK, but the hogs can make up for it.

Let them have the moonbats states full of poverty and crime. These states are already collapsing anyway, we just need to keep the parasites out of our states and encourage the bed wetters we have to move to the moonbat states.

Either that or trade 20 Million bed wetters, 20 million 50 lbs sacks of rice and 20 million hogs to North Korea for 20 thousand anti-communist political prisoners.

That would be a serious theft of labor from NK, but the hogs can make up for it.

Look on the bright side, if they secede we can set up firing lines on the borders to repel the hordes of communist refugees that will vote for the same shit.

Succession would be in nobody's best interest, and remember that the "red" states would lose the money that they get from the "blue" states. A civil war would only bring about the same situation that occurred last time: a gigantic pile of rubble. Look what happened to Beirut, long before Tuesday's explosion.

What we need is a president who recognizes that s/he is president of ALL Americans; not one that never fails to mention how bad the other political party in every single speech he makes. trump has consistently been "Democrats this, Democrats that" every day. He has only been president of republicans, a fact that he always makes perfectly clear.

Better to have something than nothing. Dems will eventually take control and destroy the USA. I'd be happy to take some loss to get rid of them.

BUT...with the filthy scum on the borders who knows what they will do with bringing in our enemies right at our back door.

Every week that passes makes Biden and his communist party look worse. Communism has been proved to be a loser multiple times in multiple countries. Voting for any Democrat is like committing national suicide at this point.

Can anyone name the swing states that they expect Trump to win and how that gets him to 270

Can anyone name the swing states that they expect Trump to win and how that gets him to 270
Why would we tell you that................so you can stop the same mistake you made last time.....LOL

Your party wants mail in votes on steroids this time........how many is Media Matters a TERROR ORG. gonna hire to defraud the vote.

LOL

Why would we tell you that................so you can stop the same mistake you made last time.....LOL

Your party wants mail in votes on steroids this time........how many is Media Matters a TERROR ORG. gonna hire to defraud the vote.

LOL
As I expected
You got nothing

If Civil War does come, I could see the EU and UN, and possible even Russia and China intervening.
China would come to the rescue of their American subsidiary, the DNXi
See, that's what I can't figure out.

I read an article recently that the Chinese are on the side of Antifa and BLM, they lean left, and Russia is on the side of the GOP, they lean Right. But supposedly Russia and China have a whole bunch of alliances and ties, along with Iran. . .

. . . and then there is the EU, and Israel.

Blackrock owns it all. Ain't no way they're letting it burn.

:dunno:

The stake holder capitalists at the World Economic Forum and Davos, along with the UN, I don't think have any plans to let this thing burn down to the ground. . .

The DNC should not count on Washington or Oregon. California is a toss up. Our governor is said to be edging toward a complete mental collapse. Americans are just beginning the push against communist democrats.

The DNC should not count on Washington or Oregon. California is a toss up. Our governor is said to be edging toward a complete mental collapse. Americans are just beginning the push against communist democrats.
After COVID
America has turned on Trump

Forum List

Back