2020 election aftermath....

andy753

Nov 15, 2009
After roughly a couple of years have passed, after judges, election officials, lawyers, media, ect. have come up with and reported the verdict of this years election, will you still believe what you want? Or will you accept the fact that the election might or might not have have went in you favor?

Will you still believe what you read on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit over what has been presented as fact in a courtroom? If they find fraud and Trump is elected, that would be crazy but I would accept it. If they find no fraud and Biden is elected, that would be not so crazy and I would accept it.

Just wanting to see how some of you already plan on reacting. I think some of you have made your mind up BEFORE the election was even held and won't change your mind. I think it takes a real man (or woman) to accept something you don't want, and I really don't think some of you will accept FACT, and will stand by your own "reality".

Flame on.......

Media and their political lackeys pushing their agendas. They have dung dwellers, dung rollers and dung tunnelers.

Dung, dwellers, rollers an tunnelers.gif

So the first few replies are just saying "I've made my mind up and nothing will change it, not even the facts" Nice. America.

Forum List

Back