TYT’s Cenk Uygur Admits Democrats Rigging The Election For ‘Corrupt’ Joe Biden, Now ‘Considering’ Voting For RFK Jr. (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Cenk admits the Democrats are engaging in election fraud to get Biden elected again. Remember this from Biden

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"

Nevertheless, Cenk has become awakened!

Cenk is one of the biggest assholes I have ever seen on TV.

He beats Bill Maher.

When the Dems lost Cenk…..wow.

Side note: I would grudge fuck Emma from TYT.

1712513034347.jpeg

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"
Most people outside of the MAGA cult know that, when Biden said this, he was actually talking about a phone number people could contact if they wanted to report voter fraud.

Of course, that quote taken entirely out of context, but the rubes swallowed it like pablum, as always.

Starts at 19:36, right after he said what has been distorted:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Most people outside of the MAGA cult know that, when Biden said this, he was actually talking about a phone number people could contact if they wanted to report voter fraud.

Of course, that quote taken entirely out of context, but the rubes swallowed it like pablum, as always.

Starts at 19:36, right after he said what has been distorted:

False!

Cenk is one of the biggest assholes I have ever seen on TV.

He beats Bill Maher.

When the Dems lost Cenk…..wow.
Unfortunately he is a powerful and influential figure , whatever we may think of him .
It was him and his pals who picked up rich girl AOC , groomed her and initially wrote everything she said .
Never under rate him or mates like Zack Exley and Saikat Chakrabarti etc
The self styled Justice Democrats

Unfortunately he is a powerful and influential figure , whatever we may think of him .
It was him and his pals who picked up rich girl AOC , groomed her and initially wrote everything she said .
Never under rate him or mates like Zack Exley and Saikat Chakrabarti etc
The self styled Justice Democrats

I dunno about your first sentence.

He tried to run for POTUS. Not even a blip.

He is intellectually dishonest. He said it is ok to fuck animals. Weird guy.

Cenk admits the Democrats are engaging in election fraud to get Biden elected again. Remember this from Biden

Nevertheless, Cenk has become awakened!

Establishment Republicans have been doing the same thing in the primaries for years.

Had their been no Donald Trump we would have gotten "Jeb!" as the Republican nominee in 2016.

The same way we got McCain, Romney, Bush and Dole.

The Establishment couldn't out maneuver President Trump in time to rig the election for "Jeb!".

But fear not, they, in conjunction with the Democrats, have been attempting to rectify the situation from that day to this one.

Fuck 'em all.

Forum List

Back