2 people whose entire student-debt loads will be wiped out due to Biden's loan bailout 'I get to not worry about losing my home'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Maybe she should have thought about paying her loans off before buying a home!

2 people whose entire student-debt loads will be wiped out due to Biden's announcement talk about what's next for their futures: 'I get to not worry about losing my home'​

Jaymie Horak's life changed this week.
The 31-year-old in Portland, Oregon, took out $50,000 in Pell Grant loans to put themself through college. Horak was a first-generation university student, and, beyond the academic grants they received, there was "literally nothing at all" to help them pay their for the rest of school other than loans.

Pre-pandemic, Horak, who works in HR, had paid down their loan burden to about $20,000. The payment pause meant they were able to save and put a down payment on a condo, but they feared they wouldn't be able to afford their mortgage when student-loan payments resumed.

Look at that shit-eating grin. A grin that says "S-U-C-K-E-R-S!"

1661629901001.png

They don't care about all the people that are getting screwed out of the money owed them from the borrowers.

Portland? Fucking Portland Oregon? Now all you have to worry about is some rioters burning down your home, right? So tell me, how much is your home worth BTW? Is it in a gated community? The upper threshhold is $250,000/year for a household, that ain't exactly what I'd call lower income. I wonder how much of that debt forgiveness actually goes to households where their income is under $50,000, or even less?

First of all, this is pure politics; I think this will get challenged in court and ruled unconstitutional cuz the law it is based on is for individuals in special cases of need rather than a blanket policy. And I also think Biden and the democrats know that, what we have here is nothing more than an attempt to get more votes in November by pandering to a segment of people who might not be democrats.

2 people whose entire student-debt loads will be wiped out due to Biden's announcement talk about what's next for their futures: 'I get to not worry about losing my home'​

It will wipe out my loan and my youngest son's.. Thanks, Brandon....

Oh great, now we're paying for a dyke's home
More importantly, despite having a college degree, she was stupid enough to factor into her budget a TEMPORARY moratorium on student loan payments. It's like some of the people I used to work with that factored overtime into their normal budgets. Like overtime, temporary moratoriums eventually end. She deserves to lose her condo.

Now she can take a vacation, which is what many will do if no court stops the unconstitutional EO by Biden.

One estimate now comes close to $1,000,000,000,000 for this illicit act. That's $1 trillion for those who can't figure it out.

Remember that time when the government gave out billions of bailout money and tons of people defrauded the program or got money they didn't need? Sure you do, because it happens every single time they fund a bailout.

Now she can take a vacation, which is what many will do if no court stops the unconstitutional EO by Biden.

One estimate now comes close to $1,000,000,000,000 for this illicit act. That's $1 trillion for those who can't figure it out.
Let us see your math...

Remember that time when the government gave out billions of bailout money and tons of people defrauded the program or got money they didn't need? Sure you do, because it happens every single time they fund a bailout.
I can remember a time before Ronny Raygun when you got more govt. aid for school you never had to pay back....

She is a frigging liar and anyone familiar with how student loans work - know she is lying.
The payments commensurate with your income.
The less you make, the lower the payments. The more you make, the higher the payments.
So instead of saving money to pay more of their debt off - they spent it on a better place to live - and we are supposed to look at this as positive???

Meanwhile a record high 20,000,000 people right now - are behind enough on their utilities that in the next few months the highest number of people getting their utilities shut off in history is about to happen.
But - no... better that this fat fuck gets to pay more for her condo because that is better.

I did that.jpg

The most important lesson these worthless fucks will take away from college is that it pays to be an irresponsible deadbeat.

The most important lesson these worthless fucks will take away from college is that it pays to be an irresponsible deadbeat.
They don't give a damn about all the people who loaned the money who will get screwed over.

Uhhhh Pell Grants are not loans. They are grants. They have always been grants. They have never needed to be paid back for normal borrowers. I have trouble believing anything beyond that clearly wrong first sentence.

Forum List

Back