Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
First just let me say "Happy 90th Birthday" to George H. Bush, our nations most under appreciated president. Oversaw the collapse of communism in Europe and the Soviet Union, removed Noriega from power in Panama, and won the Persian Gulf War without going into Iraq and practicing regime change. But, in 1992 the ungrateful American people elected a lying, adulterous, draft dodger. If GH Bush would of won in 1992 that means his retarded son does not run and we miss the Iraq fiasco. If there was no GW Bush then we would not have Mr. "Hope-n-Change" in the White House and that mess could of been avoided as well. 24 years of substandard leadership since 1992 and the USA has been going to shit ever since. Good job America. You get what you deserve.

First just let me say "Happy 90th Birthday" to George H. Bush, our nations most under appreciated president. Oversaw the collapse of communism in Europe and the Soviet Union, removed Noriega from power in Panama, and won the Persian Gulf War without going into Iraq and practicing regime change. But, in 1992 the ungrateful American people elected a lying, adulterous, draft dodger. If GH Bush would of won in 1992 that means his retarded son does not run and we miss the Iraq fiasco. If there was no GW Bush then we would not have Mr. "Hope-n-Change" in the White House and that mess could of been avoided as well. 24 years of substandard leadership since 1992 and the USA has been going to shit ever since. Good job America. You get what you deserve.

Removed Noriega from Panama. Now that was an accomplishment to be proud of. We'll never know the true number of Panamanians killed and how many left homeless to remove a former bush ally. Wonder what the real reason was for removing your former ally Noriega. He was taking too big a cut in the drug shipments? I didn't much care for clinton but you and your son dubya are far worse murdering scum

Removed Noriega from Panama. Now that was an accomplishment to be proud of. We'll never know the true number of Panamanians killed and how many left homeless to remove a former bush ally. Wonder what the real reason was for removing your former ally Noriega. He was taking too big a cut in the drug shipments? I didn't much care for clinton but you and your son dubya are far worse murdering scum

Yeah, what was that Bosnia thing all about? And the pill factory that Clinton bombed?

Yeah, what was that Bosnia thing all about? And the pill factory that Clinton bombed?

Clinton was inept and so was Wesley Clarke. Serbs were killing Muslim radicals, should of let them do it.

Use of the Monroe Doctrine and Roosevelt Corollary is the mark of a good president. Show proof of GH Bush getting drug money? More far left nut jobber conspiracy stuff. Sound like your one of them Operation Pink wacko's.

First US war president to not win a second term......

You are forgetting the many other presidents who also did not win second terms. So Bush had to raise taxes to pay for the bloated federal government. Clinton got elected on the basis that Bush "lied." How sadly ironic.

I want to go on record that GWB was one of the most evil people on the planet.

He tried to undo the Reagan economic expansion, he turned Soviet industry over to Goldman Sachs and the Oligarchs; and when I think too much about it, I convince myself he was behind the Reagan Assassination attempt and his group at the CIA plotted 9/11

I despise and deplore the man

Rumor has it that GH might go sky diving again today. That would be cool. 90 year old man with more rocks in his sack than our current president.

I want to go on record that GWB was one of the most evil people on the planet.

He tried to undo the Reagan economic expansion, he turned Soviet industry over to Goldman Sachs and the Oligarchs; and when I think too much about it, I convince myself he was behind the Reagan Assassination attempt and his group at the CIA plotted 9/11

I despise and deplore the man

And his Iraq fuck-up is coming home to roost right now.

GTY_george_h_w_bush_skydive_sk_140612_16x9_992.jpg

June 13, 2014 90th birthday jump , center bottom

Fired during the 1970's as CIA chief..

Carter was elected in 1976. Bush gave him briefings as candidate and President-elect. was talk of him staying on as Director under Carter because of the great job he did in restoring the CIA's morale after Vietnam.

Forum List

Back