17 year old daughter of Congressman dies of heart attack…

~~~~~~
Really?

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo on Friday release the state's analysis of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, revealing an 84 percent "increased risk of cardiac-related death among men 18-39." Florida "will not be silent on the truth," he said.
The guidance "recommends against the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines for males ages 18-39 years old." In a statement, Ladapo said that "Studying the safety and efficacy of any medications, including vaccines, is an important component of public health. Far less attention has been paid to safety and the concerns of many individuals have been dismissed – these are important findings that should be communicated to Floridians."
Yes, the death of a young woman is tragic.

One shouldn't try to gin the tragedy up into something that it isn't. Like you're trying to do you sick fuck.

President Trump was lied to. He believed the CDC and FDA. It was his only big mistake as President.

Now we now they are lying scumbags, just like the rest of the Deep State agencies.

Many of us trusted our “intelligence” agencies back when they said Iraq had WMD. Yet they lied about it.
They did not lie. They were lied to by an Iraqi defector, dumbass!

You contards are pathetic.
You just randomly assume the vaccine killed her.
Well, it's tragic,
but if that's what you believe,

then Thanks trump.
This is totally on you.
Failed Pandemic Response in ALL Areas.
trump sucks ass.
^^ well trained NPC. So a teenager’s heart stopping is normal?

Get real, it’s the Vax, the spike proteins.

Have you gotten your latest booster?

The piles of dead young people?
Anything to protect trump.
Is there a LARGER POS in the World than trump.
Probably, but he is the BEST at everything, even being a POS.

"No One know Religion better than I do." LOOLLLOL
"No One respects women more than I do." for reals
"No One is a bigger Piece of Shit than Trump."

Trump delevoped this vaccine, that's what I was told.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all." djt.

Once again, you accuse with no evidence, dumbass!
768AE6C6-04BE-471C-AA83-A3DC17563C94.png

It said she was fully vaccinated. What does it matter how recently? :cuckoo:
According to just about everything you dumbasses post, it is supposed to be in the very short term after the most recent vaccine. Do I really have to dig up your posts claiming exactly that?

Why can't you fuck sticks EVER wait for the autopsy and then provide some evidence that the death was vaccine related?

I recall how quickly your massive collection of dumbasses abandoned the theory that people were dying and autopsies that showed blood clots which were later found in people who had never been vaccinated, never had COVID and died from other unrelated to COVID instances.

Last edited:
According to just about everything you dumbasses post, it is supposed to be in the very short term after the most recent vaccine. Do I really have to dig up your posts claiming exactly that?

Why can't you fuck sticks EVER wait for the autopsy and then provide some evidence that the death was vaccine related?

I recall how quickly your massive collection of dumbasses abandoned the theory that people were dying and autopsies that showed blood clots which were later found in people who had never been vaccinated, never had COVID and died from other unrelated to COVID instances.
LOL I never said it has to happen right after a shot. VAIDS is a long term effect from them, after it weakens your immunity. Myocarditis is a long term effect that greatly increases heart attacks.

As for the autopsy, that is up to the family to release, which they usually don’t because they are a vaxtard family.

But since you brought up, why is the FDA hiding autopsy reports?

They could easily release statistics without personal information which they are suddenly hiding behind.

LOL I never said it has to happen right after a shot. VAIDS is a long term effect from them, after it weakens your immunity. Myocarditis is a long term effect that greatly increases heart attacks.

As for the autopsy, that is up to the family to release, which they usually don’t because they are a vaxtard family.

But since you brought up, why is the FDA hiding autopsy reports?

They could easily release statistics without personal information which they are suddenly hiding behind.
Same old bullshit!

I can't prove it is the vaccine because they won't release the autopsies!

How long are you sticking with that pathetic line of reasoning?

Forum List

Back