17 year old daughter of Congressman dies of heart attack…

“And it stopped, as all must.”

Really? All people die, so no big deal that your 17 year old died of a heart attack?

These people are nuts. Totally willing to sacrifice their own children for their political Agenda.

“wE’rE sO gRaTeFuL fOr tHe vAcCiNaTiOn.”

“And it stopped, as all must.”

Really? All people die, so no big deal that your 17 year old died of a heart attack?

These people are nuts. Totally willing to sacrifice their own children for their political Agenda.

“wE’rE sO gRaTeFuL fOr tHe vAcCiNaTiOn.”
Yet here you are discussing politics in reference to a tragic death.

Vaccinated people are dying. We shouldn't ignore this.

"Vaccines are the best defense we have against infectious diseases, but no vaccine is actually 100% safe or effective for everyone because each person’s body reacts to vaccines differently"

Myocarditis. Swelling around the heart. SO, a blood clot is a good bet. It's happening in children of all ages... there is no reason to be vaccinating people under 30 without an underlying condition.
Myocarditis can cause blood clots. Not the other way around.

"Vaccines are the best defense we have against infectious diseases, but no vaccine is actually 100% safe or effective for everyone because each person’s body reacts to vaccines differently"

I'm sourcing the CDC...

You're sourcing this board.

I win.

But since you've opened the door.

Gee, I wonder if it was the covid vaccine

Yet here you are discussing politics in reference to a tragic death.

~~~~~~
"She was fully vaccinated, and quarantined after occasional positive, asymptomatic COVID tests during the omicron wave. She had just come home from an evening with friends, went to bed and didn't wake up," the family noted".
**********​
**********​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back