17 year old daughter of Congressman dies of heart attack…

Anything to protect trump.
Is there a LARGER POS in the World than trump.
Probably, but he is the BEST at everything, even being a POS.

"No One know Religion better than I do." LOOLLLOL
"No One respects women more than I do." for reals
"No One is a bigger Piece of Shit than Trump."

Trump delevoped this vaccine, that's what I was told.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all." djt.
1665311524992.png

Anything to protect trump.
Is there a LARGER POS in the World than trump.
Probably, but he is the BEST at everything, even being a POS.

"No One know Religion better than I do." LOOLLLOL
"No One respects women more than I do." for reals
"No One is a bigger Piece of Shit than Trump."

Trump delevoped this vaccine, that's what I was told.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all." djt.

No portion of the MAGA universe indicates the sheer craziness more than the vaccine.

According to these shit-brained dickless wonders, Trump had a poison vaccine created to wipe out the population (they never tell us why of course). And the same people who swear he had a poison vaccine developed....are lining up to vote for him again.

It's bizarre.

No portion of the MAGA universe indicates the sheer craziness more than the vaccine.

According to these shit-brained dickless wonders, Trump had a poison vaccine created to wipe out the population (they never tell us why of course). And the same people who swear he had a poison vaccine developed....are lining up to vote for him again.

It's bizarre.
Keep dancing like a crazy puppet on the end of the string that's manipulated by the evil "media".

(This is where fake-ass crazycorn checks its daily list of DNC-approved talking points to find out what it's supposed to respond with.)

The new normal, fully vaccinated teenagers dying of heart attacks:

It's kind of weird. It's almost like her death doesn't really bother him at all. And saying her heart stopped as all do is really dismissive and blowing it off as if a 17 year old dying from a heart attack is totally normal and natural.

I think this guy is more worried about going along with the vaccine narrative and acceptance of kids dropping dead than he is looking for answers or being upset.

That post makes me believe he is an evil fuck. Almost sounds like it doesn't bother him and he is more interested in getting praise and support from her death than he probably got in love from her when she was alive.

I'd bet a entire paycheck she would be alive right now if she didn't get the shot.

“And it stopped, as all must.”

Really? All people die, so no big deal that your 17 year old died of a heart attack?

These people are nuts. Totally willing to sacrifice their own children for their political Agenda.

“wE’rE sO gRaTeFuL fOr tHe vAcCiNaTiOn.”
yeh, that is BAD!

It looks like the Ds love their damn party like Christians love God

It's kind of weird. It's almost like her death doesn't really bother him at all. And saying her heart stopped as all do is really dismissive and blowing it off as if a 17 year old dying from a heart attack is totally normal and natural.

I think this guy is more worried about going along with the vaccine narrative and acceptance of kids dropping dead than he is looking for answers or being upset.

That post makes me believe he is an evil fuck. Almost sounds like it doesn't bother him and he is more interested in getting praise and support from her death than he probably got in love from her when she was alive.

I'd bet a entire paycheck she would be alive right now if she didn't get the shot.
I agree w/ al l this

And people may accuse me of being a religious fanatic but I also this:

that only those who know.. really know Jesus can truly, objectively love others.

Pounce on that if you will but I have found through experience alone that that is true

“And it stopped, as all must.”

Really? All people die, so no big deal that your 17 year old died of a heart attack?

These people are nuts. Totally willing to sacrifice their own children for their political Agenda.

“wE’rE sO gRaTeFuL fOr tHe vAcCiNaTiOn.”

You do know that 17 year olds died from coronary issues even before there was a covid vaccine, right?

"Vaccines are the best defense we have against infectious diseases, but no vaccine is actually 100% safe or effective for everyone because each person’s body reacts to vaccines differently"

You would be the Worlds #1 hypocrite to NOT get all the vaccines you can after your diatribes for it.

So, are you all vaxxed up? Boosters and all?

InsignificantInfiniteArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

Forum List

Back