17 year old daughter of Congressman dies of heart attack…

The new normal, fully vaccinated teenagers dying of heart attacks:

At least once a year we hear about a High School Athlete who dies of a sudden heart attack. Even before the Vaccine. You all on the Right used to say that these were results of drugs and the pervasive permissive attitude on the Left. Now you blame the vaccine.

We hear endlessly about the dangers of Fentanyl from the Right. You are far more likely to overdose than die from the Vaccine.

But hey. Why deal in facts when you can deal with fear and innuendo just to badmouth Former President Trump.

I honestly don’t know what you have against Trump. But the vaccine is his and he assured us all it was wonderful and effective. Now. Are you going to claim that Trump lied? Are you claiming that Former President Trump was a party to the development of a poison vaccine?

I personally don’t believe that. But I’m willing to hear you out while you make the case. So please. Continue.

“And it stopped, as all must.”

Really? All people die, so no big deal that your 17 year old died of a heart attack?
Where do you keep coming up with the stupid heart attack story?

There is nothing in your link which indicates that she died from a heart attack.

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the stupid conclusion that she died from a heart attack?

"Vaccines are the best defense we have against infectious diseases, but no vaccine is actually 100% safe or effective for everyone because each person’s body reacts to vaccines differently"

The shot is NOT a vaccine. Your heroes have admitted it.

Trump said it was a vaccine.

“The vaccines — and by the way, don’t let Joe Biden take credit for the vaccine. . . . Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines, because the vaccines were me,” he said.

Was your hero/god lying?

Trump was lied to. By YOUR heroes. The fact that you defend these swine speaks volumes about what a low life scumbag you truly are.

Shut up anti science racist bigots!

17 year olds suddenly die ok...it happens all the time man ,what's the big deal

The vaxxxx is safe and effective and everyone needs boosters
Schedule yours today !

Really? All people die, so no big deal that your 17 year old died of a heart attack?

These people are nuts. Totally willing to sacrifice their own children for their political Agenda.

“wE’rE sO gRaTeFuL fOr tHe vAcCiNaTiOn.”
He's scared of the swamp creatures who will eat him alive.....what a faggit cowardly twat of a man

Delving into such tragedy is a delicate pursuit so I will proceed cautiously, I don't tempt fate.

As I often do, I pose a question. This tragedy occurred in June, is there a reason the tweet was just sent out?

I assume they received toxicology results and details and basically were left with "there was no contributing factors (drugs, accident death by self suffocation while sleeping etc), so her heart just stopped at age 17".

It probably took some time for the end results and it appears he has accepted it. Possibly as a coping mechanism for such a senseless tragedy, really is there a healthier psychological option for he and his family to endorse after-the-fact?

Only he knows what he and his family thinks. I can't judge him for his decision, hopefully he is being as honest and frank as he believes it to be while sharing such horrible news.

Trump said it was a vaccine.

“The vaccines — and by the way, don’t let Joe Biden take credit for the vaccine. . . . Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines, because the vaccines were me,” he said.

Was your hero/god lying?
So, ironically, you have finally found something that President Trump said that you agree with!

Almost spooky!

But definitely funny.

Oh brother....

Oh Brother

The fact that you make yourself look this pathetic in defense of your God says so much about you.....it would be funny if it weren't so sad. Oh wait...it IS funny.

Defense? You attempt to derail any thread that challenges your fau chi piece of poo.

You are quite literally aiding and abetting murder.

These people are nuts. Totally willing to sacrifice their own children for their political Agenda.

“wE’rE sO gRaTeFuL fOr tHe vAcCiNaTiOn.”
Your guess is as good as an autopsy, not

Oh brother....

Oh Brother

The fact that you make yourself look this pathetic in defense of your God says so much about you.....it would be funny if it weren't so sad. Oh wait...it IS funny.

So are you now admitting that the vaccines are rot and it's Trump's fault, or what?

Forum List

Back