Don't get those vaccines!
Don't wear those masks!
No social distancing!
Get out to those bars and get drunk!
Spring Break!
YADA YADA YADA...
Yessir just keep on keeping on and this problem will resolve itself
Why do you care?
Oh I don't know. Maybe because anti vaxwers and Covid deniers are costing human lives.?? Nah. An't no biggie

Last edited:
So keep on keeping on.
Don't wear those masks!
No social distancing!
Spring Break!
YADA YADA YADA...
Why do you care?
Oh I don't know. Maybe because anti vaxwers and Covid deniers are costing human lives.?? Nah. An't no biggie
They did? prove it
Vaccine Refusal Is Going To Cost This Country Billions, And Were All Going To End Up Paying For It | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

Golly!

Another 400k and he'll be right there with your GAWOD!

Then he'll have your support for sure.
Nothing like killing Americans to get a Trumpist horney as a two-peckered goat!

You're a sick fuck. Get help
I'm not the one celebrating 160k deaths.
Go look in the mirror if you want to see a sick fuck.

You won't even acknowledge the deaths under Biden. You're a science-denier extraordinaire.
About 160K.
100% of them Trump's doing.
That's the science sonny!
You wouldn’t know science if it shook your hand
Science I'd know?
You? I'd have to say no thanks.
That licking your hand and sticking it in your pants before you shake is a turn-off.

Still Trump's doing and that is the science. As well as the admission of many many Trump admin officials.

Biden is President. He said all covid deaths are the fault of the President. So he's responsible for 160K murders so far
So then you acknowledge Trump and his policies murdered over half a million Americans?
Nope, what he said was if you think that, then xidens already killed 160,000 in two months
Can't have it both ways sonny.

While Trump was murdering Americans you cheered each and every death as a contribution to Trump's cause.
You're doing the same thing now. Cheering each and every death, all caused by Trump's incompetence, because it's your way of licking the cheeto dust from his shoes.

So keep on keeping on.
Don't wear those masks!
No social distancing!
Spring Break!
YADA YADA YADA...
Why do you care?
Cause the faster you don't act and the faster you do act stupid means the world will be safer for the rest of us.
So, just keep on keeping on!
Eventually, you'll come to my side be it
before or after you become a corpsecycle.

Can't have it both ways sonny.

While Trump was murdering Americans you cheered each and every death as a contribution to Trump's cause.
You're doing the same thing now. Cheering each and every death, all caused by Trump's incompetence, because it's your way of licking the cheeto dust from his shoes
I don’t understand your point? 8000 people die a day, you know that right?

I know right. Problems the vaccinations are causing and will cause is no big deal.
Nothing like the problems that not getting vaccinated, not wearing masks and just beibg stupid are causing

Indeed. No masks here:

image.jpg

Nothing like the problems that not getting vaccinated, not wearing masks and just beibg stupid are causing
BS.

The long term effects of the vaccinations will be much more costly than the virus itself. 99+% of the people who got/get it survive and many barely notice or don't know they even had a virus.

The effects of the vaccinations are just now starting to show up.

Forum List

Back