161,000 Americans have died from Covid under Joe Biden

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

Golly!

Another 400k and he'll be right there with your GAWOD!

Then he'll have your support for sure.
Nothing like killing Americans to get a Trumpist horney as a two-peckered goat!

You're a sick fuck. Get help
I'm not the one celebrating 160k deaths.
Go look in the mirror if you want to see a sick fuck.

You won't even acknowledge the deaths under Biden. You're a science-denier extraordinaire.
About 160K.
100% of them Trump's doing.
That's the science sonny!
You wouldn’t know science if it shook your hand
Science I'd know?
You? I'd have to say no thanks.
That licking your hand and sticking it in your pants before you shake is a turn-off.

Still Trump's doing and that is the science. As well as the admission of many many Trump admin officials.

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

Golly!

Your denial is the reason people keep dying from this virus.
People keep dying from the virus because....well,,,it is a deadly virus. Killing people all over the world.

Now....lets be reasonable......if Trump wore a mask in the Rose Garden, no one in the world would have died.

Its all Trumps fault.

Also, Sean Spicer. Steve Doocey, Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

All are guilty, I tell you! All are guilty!!!!
If Trump had followed the advice of the scientific world rather than his stock futures in HCQ then maybe you and yours would have behaved less stupidly and fewer people (and maybe even a cabinet secretary) would not have died.

Accept responsibility for your stupidity.
I followed the guidelines and I did not contract nor did I infect.
Go away. Shoo.
Not I denying what Trump's stupidity and by extension, his worshippers' stupidity has caused.
So, the comment stands.
Why are people still dying then? You have your magic vaccine xiden doing anything different? Name it
Same reason they were dying after every Trump rally.
Because small minded people are doing stupid stuff.
And when you do stupid stuff, the stupid catches up with you.

should I dumb this down for you?

Thanks for the update on Trumps Covid-19 numbers, Hoss. You know it took the Great Obama several months to turn the Bush Recession Economy around too. Too bad dumbshit Don didn't grasp the seriousness of the situation and decided to play politics. It costs hundreds of thousand of lives and his chances at a second term.

Fuck you're stupid, confused, desperate and spineless too.

It's a shame Biden has killed so many people, in PROG language. You PROGS want a refund on Puppet POTUS Dementia now?
Please wipe the spit off of your chin. Then tell us EXACTLY what Biden has done to kill all of those people. Take your time.
Sleeping during a pandemic. Not holding briefings. Opening the borders.

Thanks for the update on Trumps Covid-19 numbers, Hoss. You know it took the Great Obama several months to turn the Bush Recession Economy around too. Too bad dumbshit Don didn't grasp the seriousness of the situation and decided to play politics. It costs hundreds of thousand of lives and his chances at a second term.

Fuck you're stupid, confused, desperate and spineless too.

It's a shame Biden has killed so many people, in PROG language. You PROGS want a refund on Puppet POTUS Dementia now?
Please wipe the spit off of your chin. Then tell us EXACTLY what Biden has done to kill all of those people. Take your time.
Sleeping during a pandemic. Not holding briefings. Opening the borders.

The last is especially rich. Xiden fucked up PROGS.

Anyone else notice the left ACCUSES the right of something, only to be guilty of that and worse later on?

I think it means if the left is pointing fingers they're doing it or about to. Rush said the same thing, and no I don't listen to Rush but maybe an hour or two my life. He was a straight shooter, PROGS wouldn't understand it.

Golly!

No, you're the one celebrating half a million deaths.

You're also too stupid to grasp when that is actually the point
That is a lie.
But
Since lies are the central theme of being a Trumpinista,
your lies are expected.

Yes, fake news told you that, so you blindly believe it
FAKE NEWS?
You mean like "It'll be over by Easter?"
Geez.
More proof of the Tiny Brain theorem.
Pretty soon it will be a law.

Golly!

You won't even acknowledge the deaths under Biden. You're a science-denier extraordinaire.
About 160K.

What does Dodo follow up cheering about 400K covid deaths with? Dodo cheering about 160K deaths.

Dodo: Yeah, baby, die fuckers, die, we'll blame Trump!!!!!

The sick fuck you are
Go to the OP, fool.
That's you and your buddies celebrating the murder of half a million people by your god.
You helped kill them.
You savored every death just like your god.
And for the same reason.
Trump saw each death as a tribute to his power, so do you.

Maybe next time you look in the mirror, (clean the cum stains off, maybe?) look at a murderer. You are no better and probably worse than any Nazi prison camp killer.

And when you do stupid stuff, the stupid catches up with you
So xiden isn’t doing anything different. Some Trump was right!

The Clown writes and he isn't funny. Call him IT and bypass his hate and lies.
You being the clown, I agree. 161000 isnt that a much faster pace than Orange Man Bad set??

Well, first off, your Breitbart stats are demonstrably false. 144,900 Americans died in the 80 days since Biden was inaugurated. During the 80 days prior to Biden's inauguration, 186,380 people died. That's a 25% drop in the number of deaths since Biden was inaugurated

Not to mention that when Biden took office, there were 8,985,888 active covid cases, and today there are 6,869,000 active cases. A 24% drop in active cases. At no time when Trump was in office did active cases declined.

4430 people died of covid on Trump's last day in office. 930 died yesterday. But my all means, keep telling us what a bad job Joe is doing.

Here are the correct stats:

Golly!

About 160K.
Science I'd know?
That licking your hand and sticking it in your pants before you shake is a turn-off.

Still Trump's doing and that is the science. As well as the admission of many many Trump admin officials.

Biden is President. He said all covid deaths are the fault of the President. So he's responsible for 160K murders so far

Golly!

No, you're the one celebrating half a million deaths.

You're also too stupid to grasp when that is actually the point
That is a lie.
But
Since lies are the central theme of being a Trumpinista,
your lies are expected.

Yes, fake news told you that, so you blindly believe it
FAKE NEWS?
You mean like "It'll be over by Easter?"
Geez.
More proof of the Tiny Brain theorem.
Pretty soon it will be a law.

Fake news like how every supposed Trump was a misquote. Misquotes = lies

Golly!

About 160K.

What does Dodo follow up cheering about 400K covid deaths with? Dodo cheering about 160K deaths.

The sick fuck you are
Go to the OP, fool.
That's you and your buddies celebrating the murder of half a million people by your god.
You helped kill them.
And for the same reason.

Maybe next time you look in the mirror, (clean the cum stains off, maybe?) look at a murderer. You are no better and probably worse than any Nazi prison camp killer.

Dodo under Trump:

400K deaths, wahoo!

:yes_text12: :banana::5_1_12024::11_2_1043: :twirl: :spinner: :lol:

Dodo under Biden

160K deaths, wahoo!

:yes_text12: :banana::5_1_12024::11_2_1043: :twirl: :spinner: :lol:

Golly!

About 160K.

The sick fuck you are
Go to the OP, fool.
You helped kill them.
And for the same reason.

You are one sick fuck. Get help

Golly!

About 160K.
Science I'd know?

Biden is President. He said all covid deaths are the fault of the President. So he's responsible for 160K murders so far

But only 141,000 people have died since Inauguration Day, not 161,000, not to mention that in the 80 days preceding Biden's Inauguration, more than 180,000 people died during the final 80 days of the Trump Presidency so :
  • the total number of deaths have dropped by 25% drop since Biden was inaugurated;
  • the daily death rate has dropped from 4430 on January 20th, to 708 yesterday - an 84% drop in daily deaths
  • new cases on January 20th 192,357, and 66,780 yesterday - a 65% drop in new cases since the inauguration
  • Active cases have also declined by 24% from more than 9 million to less than 7 million.

You fools didn't actually think that anyone could stop the death or the dying overnight, did you?

You can't possible be THAT stupid, or can you?

Science I'd know?

But only 141,000 people have died since Inauguration Day, not 161,000, not to mention that in the 80 days preceding Biden's Inauguration, more than 180,000 people died during the final 80 days of the Trump Presidency so :
  • the total number of deaths have dropped by 25% drop since Biden was inaugurated;
  • the daily death rate has dropped from 4430 on January 20th, to 708 yesterday - an 84% drop in daily deaths
  • new cases on January 20th 192,357, and 66,780 yesterday - a 65% drop in new cases since the inauguration
  • Active cases have also declined by 24% from more than 9 million to less than 7 million.

You fools didn't actually think that anyone could stop the death or the dying overnight, did you?

You can't possible be THAT stupid, or can you?

SSAAAAAWWWISSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That isn't what the thread is about. It's about mocking you morons for cheering all the deaths under Trump

4000 people died of Covid-19 on Trump's last day in office and 1 million vaccine doses administered.

900 people died of Covid-19 on April 6, 2021 and 3 million vaccine doses administed.

Your comment about 800,000 suppposedly dying from Jan21 through the end of the year is is directly contrarry to trend data and the fact that everyone who wants a vaccine will have it by the summer.

Any more questions retard?
why haven't daily death counts gone down?

...you do know that 900 deaths a day is a lot smaller than 4000...right? So wtf are you asking?
you do know that there is now a vaccine and a Vaccine means less deaths? You know...the vaccine VP Harris said she wouldn't trust. You know....that vaccine?
You are a child in an adult game. Shoo.

0.9 million doses delivered on Jan 21,
3 million doses delivered daily today.

Do you know which number is bigger?
Trumpers still think 74 million is greater than 81 million.
No we dont. That is an outright lie.

We simply say that 74 million people is a large enough group not to ignore.

Why do you feel the need to lie like that?

Golly!

Your denial is the reason people keep dying from this virus.
People keep dying from the virus because....well,,,it is a deadly virus. Killing people all over the world.

Now....lets be reasonable......if Trump wore a mask in the Rose Garden, no one in the world would have died.

Its all Trumps fault.

Also, Sean Spicer. Steve Doocey, Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

All are guilty, I tell you! All are guilty!!!!
If Trump had followed the advice of the scientific world rather than his stock futures in HCQ then maybe you and yours would have behaved less stupidly and fewer people (and maybe even a cabinet secretary) would not have died.

Accept responsibility for your stupidity.
I followed the guidelines and I did not contract nor did I infect.
Go away. Shoo.
Not I denying what Trump's stupidity and by extension, his worshippers' stupidity has caused.
So, the comment stands.
Why are people still dying then? You have your magic vaccine xiden doing anything different? Name it
And when you do stupid stuff, the stupid catches up with you.

should I dumb this down for you?
They were dying after a trip to Costco. They were dying after a day at the beach. They were dying when Governors ordered COVID positive patient to be house in Nursing homes.
And dumb does not mean stupid. It means unable or not willing to speak. You feel it OK to make fun of those people that cant speak?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

And when you do stupid stuff, the stupid catches up with you
So xiden isn’t doing anything different. Some Trump was right!
Oh no.
Biden's not feeding you a line of crap about. well about EVERYTHING.
He's telling you to wear masks, distance, but stupid will do what stupid will do.

So keep on keeping on.
Don't get those vaccines!
Don't wear those masks!
No social distancing!
Get out to those bars and get drunk!
Spring Break!
YADA YADA YADA...
Yessir just keep on keeping on and this problem will resolve itself.

Golly!

About 160K.
Science I'd know?

So then you acknowledge Trump and his policies murdered over half a million Americans?

Golly!

About 160K.
Science I'd know?

So then you acknowledge Trump and his policies murdered over half a million Americans?
Nope, what he said was if you think that, then xidens already killed 160,000 in two months

Forum List

Back