Don't get those vaccines!
Don't wear those masks!
No social distancing!
Get out to those bars and get drunk!
Spring Break!
YADA YADA YADA...
Yessir just keep on keeping on and this problem will resolve itself
Why do you care?
Cause the faster you don't act and the faster you do act stupid means the world will be safer for the rest of us.
So, just keep on keeping on!
Eventually, you'll come to my side be it
before or after you become a corpsecycle.
And yet you feel obligated to interfere, strange shit bubba. Makes you intellectually lazy

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

Golly!

Another 400k and he'll be right there with your GAWOD!

Then he'll have your support for sure.
Nothing like killing Americans to get a Trumpist horney as a two-peckered goat!

You're a sick fuck. Get help
I'm not the one celebrating 160k deaths.
Go look in the mirror if you want to see a sick fuck.

You won't even acknowledge the deaths under Biden. You're a science-denier extraordinaire.
About 160K.
100% of them Trump's doing.
That's the science sonny!
You wouldn’t know science if it shook your hand
Science I'd know?
You? I'd have to say no thanks.
That licking your hand and sticking it in your pants before you shake is a turn-off.

Still Trump's doing and that is the science. As well as the admission of many many Trump admin officials.

Biden is President. He said all covid deaths are the fault of the President. So he's responsible for 160K murders so far
So then you acknowledge Trump and his policies murdered over half a million Americans?
Nope, what he said was if you think that, then xidens already killed 160,000 in two months
Can't have it both ways sonny.

While Trump was murdering Americans you cheered each and every death as a contribution to Trump's cause.
You're doing the same thing now. Cheering each and every death, all caused by Trump's incompetence, because it's your way of licking the cheeto dust from his shoes.

That's the point you stupid fuck. Blaming Trump for a pandemic was the stupid shit you fascists pulled. You're being endlessly mocked for that and you still don't get it

So keep on keeping on.
Don't wear those masks!
No social distancing!
Spring Break!
YADA YADA YADA...
Why do you care?
Cause the faster you don't act and the faster you do act stupid means the world will be safer for the rest of us.
And yet you feel obligated to interfere, strange shit bubba. Makes you intellectually lazy
I'm not interfering.
See anyone with a gun shoving people toward vaccine lines?
I'm encouraging.
Go out. Crowded bars, crowded beaches, sports events (well, except MLB, NASCAR, NBA but, hey! You still got Curling!)
Get right up in everyone's face.
Don't get that vaccine.

I'm not interfering, I'm encouraging you. I'm a big fan of Darwin.

Same reason they were dying after every Trump rally
People die every day, what is your point?
Obviously WAAAAAAAAAY over your head.
It seems it’s over yours!
Ohhhh. What a comeback from his Tiny Mindedness.
Now don't you have a virus to catch by being stupid or something?
And this with the media and entertainers with their lovefest to the Progs agendas on full power.

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

Golly!

You won't even acknowledge the deaths under Biden. You're a science-denier extraordinaire.
About 160K.
Science I'd know?
That licking your hand and sticking it in your pants before you shake is a turn-off.

Still Trump's doing and that is the science. As well as the admission of many many Trump admin officials.

Biden is President. He said all covid deaths are the fault of the President. So he's responsible for 160K murders so far
So then you acknowledge Trump and his policies murdered over half a million Americans?
Nope, what he said was if you think that, then xidens already killed 160,000 in two months

While Trump was murdering Americans you cheered each and every death as a contribution to Trump's cause.
You're doing the same thing now. Cheering each and every death, all caused by Trump's incompetence, because it's your way of licking the cheeto dust from his shoes.

That's the point you stupid fuck. Blaming Trump for a pandemic was the stupid shit you fascists pulled. You're being endlessly mocked for that and you still don't get it
No one blamed Trump for the pandemic.

People RIGHTLY blamed Trump for his failure to lead. for his covering up the problem. For his promising fake solutions.

March 2020. We stay on lockdown nationwide another month then encourage masks and distancing rather than damning them and the totals drop by 2/3 or more.

Oh, BTW....You need to claim credit for your own contributions to the deaths. After all, Trump ain't shit without the tiny-minded fools who worship him.

Golly!

About 160K.
Science I'd know?

People RIGHTLY blamed Trump for his failure to lead. for his covering up the problem. For his promising fake solutions.

March 2020. We stay on lockdown nationwide another month then encourage masks and distancing rather than damning them and the totals drop by 2/3 or more.

Oh, BTW....You need to claim credit for your own contributions to the deaths. After all, Trump ain't shit without the tiny-minded fools who worship him.
What didn’t he do, that Joe’s doing now you live?

161,000 Americans have died from Covid under Joe Biden
tRump is still ahead!!

MAGA!!!

Only for about another two months. Keep ignoring it and denying the science, it might even be sooner.

1618444166514.png

So keep on keeping on.
Don't wear those masks!
No social distancing!
Spring Break!
YADA YADA YADA...
Why do you care?
I'm not interfering.
I'm encouraging.
Go out. Crowded bars, crowded beaches, sports events (well, except MLB, NASCAR, NBA but, hey! You still got Curling!)
Don't get that vaccine.

You’re still interfering, I owe you nothing I’m healthy thirteenth month. Why do you think I owe someone?

Actually, liar, your head Nazi Joe Biden blamed Trump for every death. He said no one would have died except for Trump. Every death was his fault.

Which is clearly what Democrats have been bashing Trump for, liar.

If you want to blame government, obviously anyone but a fascist like you would blame the Democrat governors in blue States where most of the deaths happened.

The main thing the President could have done Trump did, drive through the vaccine.

Fighting the pandemic was a thousand local battles where most of the deaths happened under incompetent Democrat leadership

Actually, liar, your head Nazi Joe Biden blamed Trump for every death. He said no one would have died except for Trump. Every death was his fault.

If you want to blame government, obviously anyone but a fascist like you would blame the Democrat governors in blue States where most of the deaths happened.

The main thing the President could have done Trump did, drive through the vaccine.

Fighting the pandemic was a thousand local battles where most of the deaths happened under incompetent Democrat leadership
herd immunity would have had this gone in three months. Instead they allowed it to incubate. and that is still happening.

herd immunity would have had this gone in three months. Instead they allowed it to incubate. and that is still happening.

Three months may have been a bit optimistic, but yes, the principle is clearly correct and proven by Countries and States that locked down the hardest had the biggest bouncebacks and had to lock down over and over

Golly!

About 160K.
Science I'd know?

What didn’t he do, that Joe’s doing now you live?
Encourage masks and distancing.

So keep on keeping on.
Don't wear those masks!
No social distancing!
Spring Break!
YADA YADA YADA...
Why do you care?
I'm not interfering.
I'm encouraging.
Don't get that vaccine.

You’re still interfering, I owe you nothing I’m healthy thirteenth month. Why do you think I owe someone?
?????
I'm sorry. Apparently I made your tiny "conservative" brain explode.
Not sure where that "owe" thing comes from but, please, carry on mask free. take a nice cruise.
but remember
We can't miss you if you don't leave so party on!

Here's your homework for tonight assuming, of course, your tiny brain can handle it.

Go prove the content of your reply.

Then admit you're a liar.

You mean like Sweden?
Currently leading all EU nations in illness and death rates?

Geez. How many times are you going to recycle that lie?

You mean like Sweden?
Currently leading all EU nations in illness and death rates?

Geez. How many times are you going to recycle that lie?
We have over 8000 people die a day, me thinks you wrong.

you’re someone who doesn’t care people die!

But Trump’s “solutions” aren’t fake. When tracking variants, one can see the hydroxychloroquine connection. An example is the blood clotting link to SLE (systemic lupus erythematosis): hydroxychloroquine is used in SLE. Who would have thought that vaccine side-effects would link back to the media’s biased rabidity?

Forum List

Back