161,000 Americans have died from Covid under Joe Biden

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

Dude why did you make this thread title when you know the virus is a hoax,that the numbers are inflated astronomically.

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

Biden promised 100 million vaccinations within the first 100 days of his administration and is on his way of meeting his goal. No plans for dealing with covid? LOOL. Why do trump supporters always project the failures of the last administration onto the new one? Trump and his merry band of idiots basically ran around like chickens with their heads cut off for basically an entire years since this started. There was zero leadership. This isn't my opinion. This comes direct from his own hand picked staff.

No one blamed Trump for the pandemic.

Actually, liar, your head Nazi Joe Biden blamed Trump for every death. He said no one would have died except for Trump. Every death was his fault.

Which is clearly what Democrats have been bashing Trump for, liar.

If you want to blame government, obviously anyone but a fascist like you would blame the Democrat governors in blue States where most of the deaths happened.

The main thing the President could have done Trump did, drive through the vaccine.

Fighting the pandemic was a thousand local battles where most of the deaths happened under incompetent Democrat leadership
herd immunity would have had this gone in three months. Instead they allowed it to incubate. and that is still happening.
You mean like Sweden?
Currently leading all EU nations in illness and death rates?

Geez. How many times are you going to recycle that lie?
We have over 8000 people die a day, me thinks you wrong.

you’re someone who doesn’t care people die!
What you mean we horse-butt?
Next time you pull a number out of your all try to make it somewhat relatable.

But I care! That's why I encourage you to ignore the mask, distancing, and other measures.
And be sure to visit all your Trump buddies.
We can resolve this a lots of other issues.

But I care! That's why I encourage you to ignore the mask, distancing, and other measures.
We can resolve this a lots of other issues
I will. The constitution allows me that right. You should read it some day

No one blamed Trump for the pandemic.

Actually, liar, your head Nazi Joe Biden blamed Trump for every death. He said no one would have died except for Trump. Every death was his fault.

Which is clearly what Democrats have been bashing Trump for, liar.

If you want to blame government, obviously anyone but a fascist like you would blame the Democrat governors in blue States where most of the deaths happened.

The main thing the President could have done Trump did, drive through the vaccine.

Fighting the pandemic was a thousand local battles where most of the deaths happened under incompetent Democrat leadership
herd immunity would have had this gone in three months. Instead they allowed it to incubate. and that is still happening.
You mean like Sweden?
Currently leading all EU nations in illness and death rates?

Geez. How many times are you going to recycle that lie?
We have over 8000 people die a day, me thinks you wrong.

you’re someone who doesn’t care people die!
What you mean we horse-butt?
Next time you pull a number out of your all try to make it somewhat relatable.

We can resolve this a lots of other issues.

Yes, you care about the deaths, you love them as you showed again in this post, fascist

And I encourage it. The more of you going to your fun parties the quicker this will resolve itself.

Thanks for the update on Trumps Covid-19 numbers, Hoss. You know it took the Great Obama several months to turn the Bush Recession Economy around too. Too bad dumbshit Don didn't grasp the seriousness of the situation and decided to play politics. It costs hundreds of thousand of lives and his chances at a second term.
Actually, it took Obama several years and trillions of tax payer dollars to turn the recession around.

But lets ignore those facts.

Obama was the bomb.

I get it.

A bomb

And I encourage it. The more of you going to your fun parties the quicker this will resolve itself.
Keep your thoughts to yourself, my advice for you.

I’m not sick so there’s that.

The Clown writes and he isn't funny. Call him IT and bypass his hate and lies.
You being the clown, I agree. 161000 isnt that a much faster pace than Orange Man Bad set??
Thanks to the GOP brainwash because freedom. Absolute idiocy. Where am I get a shot and change the goddamn channel.

Well, the day's still young.
You still have chances.
I'm cheering for you.

You still have chances.
I'm cheering for you.
Just curious, did god die and leave you as a righteous fk?

You still have chances.
I'm cheering for you
Thirteen months, that a long day
Still rooting for you to succeed.
Maybe you can kill off a few dozen of your own on the way out.
Not to worry
I'm sure you and this dick will get the same afterlife

1618967348657.png

Hopefully you've attended a recent event together!

You still have chances.
I'm cheering for you.
Just curious, did god die and leave you as a righteous fk?
Ain't no god so your question like the rest of your statements is just stupid.

Most of them were already vaccinated

With a fatality rate below .03%? Not likely.

With a fatality rate below .03%? Not likely.

Hey, the longer you be stupid the better the virus has an opportunity to mutate and, let's face it...

Forum List

Back