Trump supporters: Are you getting a COVID vaccine?

If you are Trump supporter, do you plan to get a vaccine (or have you already)?

• Total voters

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Simple question. There a number of Trump supporters here who seem to be leery of the vaccination efforts. Just curious how representative that is of all Trump supporters.

Zero....Trump supporters are just like anyone else...some will some won't...I have a Bernie Sanders family member and he refuses to get it or allow his wife and kids to get it....
Stop separating the American people into groups and you will start to see the world clearer....

Zero....Trump supporters are just like anyone else...some will some won't...I have a Bernie Sanders family member and he refuses to get it or allow his wife and kids to get it....
Stop separating the American people into groups and you will start to see the world clearer....
Good point. I wasn't really expecting a stark division. I've been seeing a lot of comments elsewhere suggesting that all Trump supporters are anti-vax, which I know is not the case. Just looking for info.

I don't think there's any correlation between left and right on the issue.
Many tofu-eating, carrot nibbling, sandal wearing, Guardian-reading libtards are refusing as well.

I had the JJ Vaccine 4/2/21. Even though I had the Covid virus back in January. So far no side effects. I really do not think anyone has a solid grip on the virus as to what its or what it can do so I took the JJ Vaccine just in case there is a chance I could catch it again. Just for the record I voted for Trump on China and Trade Policy. I am a registered democrat and describe myself as a Conservative Democrat. Like A Sam Nunn or Ruben Askew.

I'll let others be the guinea pigs.

I'm convinced that the virus itself has been greatly exaggerated, and that it poses little or no direct threat to my well-being. There is a very good chance that I was exposed to it about a year ago, and I didn't even get sick. It's most likely that my own immune system has already done everything for me that a vaccine against this virus could do, and that a vaccine, at this point, would do no good at all.

I know that in general, vaccination is based on solid science, although it's a popular target for some of the more irrational conspiracy kookism. Some of what I am hearing about the #CoronaHoax2020 vaccines are rather disturbing, I do not know at what point general anti-vax-kookism ends and actual truth begins, and I do not even know what source I can trust for guidance on that point.

But given how little threat I perceive the virus itself as posing to me, I see no reason to take any unknown risks in order to mitigate that nonexistent threat.

I got both doses of the Pfizer, no hesitation.

Ironically, I have come down with a medical issue that could be related to Covid. I just got tested today - results in 2-4 days.

Most of my acquaintances that I talk to about such things are keen to get the vaccination, regardless of age or political considerations.

I don't think there's any correlation between left and right on the issue.
Many tofu-eating, carrot nibbling, sandal wearing, Guardian-reading libtards are refusing as well.

There clearly is.

1617935274835.png

I didn't want to get one because, like President Trump has stated several time, COVID-19 is no worse than the flu, but my wife made me get a shot today...

We showed up and I told them I was a proud Trump voter. I had my gun (I have a permit) and was ready to use if the black couple standing in line tried to attack anyone. I told man in charge I wasn't going answer any of their liberal questions because I am American. He understood I wasn't going stand for any liberal BS and he took me and my wife to the front of the line and we got preferred service as Trump voters. We were done and out of there in 10 minutes.

Forum List

Back