13 year old dies after second jab

Your links were shit then - And they are shit now. I'll stick with the university studies and the world renowned researchers and virologists like Dr Fauci. You stick with Scott Atlas and MrPillow :lol:

Btw, did anyone find me the quote for Dr Birx where she said it was a 25% over-count? No?? Figures.
Figures you'd believe lefty Universities and the guy who changes with the political winds to cover his own butt. I'll stick with the facts you stick with your fantasies and hatred of a real doctor and a real patriotic, successful entrepreneur. Simply put, you follow losers I follow winners.

"Winners" like ... TRUMP? :lol:

Your links were shit then - And they are shit now. I'll stick with the university studies and the world renowned researchers and virologists like Dr Fauci. You stick with Scott Atlas and MrPillow :lol:

Btw, did anyone find me the quote for Dr Birx where she said it was a 25% over-count? No?? Figures.
Figures you'd believe lefty Universities and the guy who changes with the political winds to cover his own butt. I'll stick with the facts you stick with your fantasies and hatred of a real doctor and a real patriotic, successful entrepreneur. Simply put, you follow losers I follow winners.
You’ll stick with the facts?! Where do you get your “facts” from?

IMO COVID was not very serious and the vaccine was not needed in the first place. That being said, the number of folks having adverse reactions to the vaccine are pretty minuscule. Never has so much political hype been given to a yearly flu.

I agree.

But?

What has me puzzled, is there seems to be enough evidence, that, under normal circumstances would have reasonable, normal folks demanding a recall of these . . . "vaccines."

. . . to critical thinking folks, this shouldn't make any sense.

53 folks died from the swine flue vaccine, and they pulled it from the market.
330 injuries and 30 deaths reported worldwide of the Approximately 67 million Takata air bags that have been recalled from that market, and no one denies the essential nature of car transport.

Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS Surpasses 50,000, CDC Data Show

VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.

This? This disconnect of the establishment. . . this is why intelligent, informed folks are not buying the whole paradigm . . .

You know VAERS is an unverified reporting system right?

would you really like to see the vaccines be recalled? The result would be COVID resurge and then back to shut downs, is that what you want??

Shut downs have been proven, by the data, to do nothing, and to be, unconstitutional.

Secondly, why? Why do they not bother to put any resources to investigation of these reports?

Do you know what iron triangles and revolving doors are? What is the interest in looking into these claims for those who push the dominant paradigm? I posit? None.

iu

iu

iu

IMO COVID was not very serious and the vaccine was not needed in the first place. That being said, the number of folks having adverse reactions to the vaccine are pretty minuscule. Never has so much political hype been given to a yearly flu.

I agree.

But?

What has me puzzled, is there seems to be enough evidence, that, under normal circumstances would have reasonable, normal folks demanding a recall of these . . . "vaccines."

. . . to critical thinking folks, this shouldn't make any sense.

53 folks died from the swine flue vaccine, and they pulled it from the market.
330 injuries and 30 deaths reported worldwide of the Approximately 67 million Takata air bags that have been recalled from that market, and no one denies the essential nature of car transport.

Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS Surpasses 50,000, CDC Data Show

VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.

This? This disconnect of the establishment. . . this is why intelligent, informed folks are not buying the whole paradigm . . .

You know VAERS is an unverified reporting system right?

would you really like to see the vaccines be recalled? The result would be COVID resurge and then back to shut downs, is that what you want??

Shut downs have been proven, by the data, to do nothing, and to be, unconstitutional.

Secondly, why? Why do they not bother to put any resources to investigation of these reports?

Do you know what iron triangles and revolving doors are? What is the interest in looking into these claims for those who push the dominant paradigm? I posit? None.

iu

iu

iu

Whether you think shutdowns work or not they will be the result of COVID surges. You can bitch about it all you want but the entire world is doing it. Hong Kong just shut down some manufacturing areas due to a surge.

You didn’t answer my question though. Would you really like to see the vaccines recalled or rejected by the public knowing that it will result in more deaths and more shutdowns??

Whether you think shutdowns work or not they will be the result of COVID surges. You can bitch about it all you want but the entire world is doing it. Hong Kong just shut down some manufacturing areas due to a surge.

You didn’t answer my question though. Would you really like to see the vaccines recalled or rejected by the public knowing that it will result in more deaths and more shutdowns??
No, having these vaccines recalled won't result in more COVID surges.

. . . and there is no proof having the vaccines recalled will result in more death, only by manipulation of the data, and by use of totalitarian tactics, will governments use that paradigm to use it as an excuse to cripple the free market and strip people of their natural rights.

In the meantime, no one is paying attention.

Flu and pneumonia deaths now 10 times higher than Covid
New ONS data reveal that coronavirus deaths now make up just 0.8 per cent of all fatalities, down from 1.3 per cent
Ten times.

Everything is still Covid. All the headlines, comment and restrictions. The masks and distancing, the restricted attendances and the reason why you can’t see your GP face to face; Covid dominates everything, including the fears and emotions of millions. Meanwhile, there are other things out there which are of more immediate concern.
(ONS = Office for National Statistics)

Posted in ATW

Hundreds of Millions have been saved and only thousands have died from the vaccine
Worshippers of Vaccine Almighty all feel compelled to marginalize the death of this 13 year old child because of his politically inconvenient death. Disgusting.
Here's where our CDC and the WHO differ regarding children:

No, having these vaccines recalled won't result in more COVID surges.

. . . and there is no proof having the vaccines recalled will result in more death, only by manipulation of the data, and by use of totalitarian tactics, will governments use that paradigm to use it as an excuse to cripple the free market and strip people of their natural rights.
Why do you think we are reopening here in the US with declining case counts while other countries that are low on the vaccine roll out are experiencing surges and shut downs? World wide conspiracy fudging numbers?

Hundreds of Millions have been saved and only thousands have died from the vaccine
Worshippers of Vaccine Almighty all feel compelled to marginalize the death of this 13 year old child because of his politically inconvenient death. Disgusting.

Good grief. Can ANY of the right wing bloggers NOT lie in their headlines?

That’s a pretty pompous assumption… is your only purpose here to undermine confidence and discourage people from taking the vaccine from hell?
Why don't you take all of the comments that I have made on this thread where I am discouraging people from taking the vaccine, and organize them into a post that supports the notion that I am discouraging people from getting vaccines?
I ask you a question in relation to the claims you were making about those on the left. Doesn’t taste very good when you get some of your own medicine does it?
I invited you to give me a taste of my own medicine here, but you are just evading. Not surprising...

now we find out that because of his lack of confidence in the Covid vaccine, he also allowed his mommy to inject him with bleach.

The world's a better place with one less anti-vaxxer.
While I am repulsed by your vile and morbid attack on the child who died a politically inconvenient death, at least you came out with it without pretending to give a shit about the child and his family.

That’s a pretty pompous assumption… is your only purpose here to undermine confidence and discourage people from taking the vaccine from hell?
Why don't you take all of the comments that I have made on this thread where I am discouraging people from taking the vaccine, and organize them into a post that supports the notion that I am discouraging people from getting vaccines?
I ask you a question in relation to the claims you were making about those on the left. Doesn’t taste very good when you get some of your own medicine does it?
I invited you to give me a taste of my own medicine here, but you are just evading. Not surprising...
The question I asked was enough. I’m not claiming you are doing what I asked. I was show how your stereotyping is presumptuous.

The question I asked was enough. I’m not claiming you are doing what I asked. I was show how your stereotyping is presumptuous.
Which stereotyping? I usually establish a pattern before I fill it in with the broad brush, like the pattern that lefties show on this thread of marginalizing the child's politically inconvenient death or the pattern of lefties supporting and defending Vaccine Almighty at all costs. Which stereotyping are you referring to?

Which stereotyping? I usually establish a pattern before I fill it in with the broad brush, like the pattern that lefties show on this thread of marginalizing the child's politically inconvenient death or the pattern of lefties supporting and defending Vaccine Almighty at all costs. Which stereotyping are you referring to?
Perfect. Can you show a post where i marginalized this poor kids death?

Good grief. Can ANY of the right wing bloggers NOT lie in their headlines?
Where's the lie? Quote it and show a link to prove it's a lie.

LOL.

What site would you care to believe?
As if that matters. Use your head. Hint: when someone says "many people have died as a direct result of the vaccine", they are lying their dumb ass off. They don't know that. And how many is many? They don't know. They are talking out of their asses.

Perfect. Can you show a post where i marginalized this poor kids death?
I recognized and thanked you early in the thread for acknowledging the sadness of the child's death. You stood above your fellow commies, so I recognized your exceptional attitude. The purpose for you being on this thread however, is to support and defend Vaccine Almighty, and you have been doing it on this thread about a child who died a politically inconvenient death. Shameful.

Which stereotyping were you referring to?

Forum List

Back