13 year old dies after second jab

Hundreds of Millions have been saved and only thousands have died from the vaccine
Worshippers of Vaccine Almighty all feel compelled to marginalize the death of this 13 year old child because of his politically inconvenient death. Disgusting.
Here's where our CDC and the WHO differ regarding children:

Good grief. Can ANY of the right wing bloggers NOT lie in their headlines?
Where's the lie? Quote it and show a link to prove it's a lie.
The title of the blog is the lie. The WHO did not say that. Which you can ascertain from the contents of the blog itself.

That’s a pretty pompous assumption… is your only purpose here to undermine confidence and discourage people from taking the vaccine from hell?
Why don't you take all of the comments that I have made on this thread where I am discouraging people from taking the vaccine, and organize them into a post that supports the notion that I am discouraging people from getting vaccines?
I ask you a question in relation to the claims you were making about those on the left. Doesn’t taste very good when you get some of your own medicine does it?
I invited you to give me a taste of my own medicine here, but you are just evading. Not surprising...
The question I asked was enough. I’m not claiming you are doing what I asked. I was show how your stereotyping is presumptuous.
Which stereotyping? I usually establish a pattern before I fill it in with the broad brush, like the pattern that lefties show on this thread of marginalizing the child's politically inconvenient death or the pattern of lefties supporting and defending Vaccine Almighty at all costs. Which stereotyping are you referring to?
Perfect. Can you show a post where i marginalized this poor kids death?
I recognized and thanked you early in the thread for acknowledging the sadness of the child's death. You stood above your fellow commies, so I recognized your exceptional attitude. The purpose for you being on this thread however, is to support and defend Vaccine Almighty, and you have been doing it on this thread about a child who died a politically inconvenient death. Shameful.

Which stereotyping were you referring to?
Well I guess that’s where my question comes from. If my purpose is to support and defend Vaccine Almighty then would you also characterize your purpose to plant fear and doubt and discourage the taking of the vaccine of doom?

That’s a pretty pompous assumption… is your only purpose here to undermine confidence and discourage people from taking the vaccine from hell?
Why don't you take all of the comments that I have made on this thread where I am discouraging people from taking the vaccine, and organize them into a post that supports the notion that I am discouraging people from getting vaccines?
I ask you a question in relation to the claims you were making about those on the left. Doesn’t taste very good when you get some of your own medicine does it?
I invited you to give me a taste of my own medicine here, but you are just evading. Not surprising...
The question I asked was enough. I’m not claiming you are doing what I asked. I was show how your stereotyping is presumptuous.
Which stereotyping? I usually establish a pattern before I fill it in with the broad brush, like the pattern that lefties show on this thread of marginalizing the child's politically inconvenient death or the pattern of lefties supporting and defending Vaccine Almighty at all costs. Which stereotyping are you referring to?
I recognized and thanked you early in the thread for acknowledging the sadness of the child's death. You stood above your fellow commies, so I recognized your exceptional attitude. The purpose for you being on this thread however, is to support and defend Vaccine Almighty, and you have been doing it on this thread about a child who died a politically inconvenient death. Shameful.

Well I guess that’s where my question comes from. If my purpose is to support and defend Vaccine Almighty then would you also characterize your purpose to plant fear and doubt and discourage the taking of the vaccine of doom?
Your assessment of my bias is fair enough, but I don't believe I have been posting vax of doom stuff on this thread the way you have been supporting and defending Vaccine Almighty on this thread.

Your assessment of my bias is fair enough, but I don't believe I have been posting vax of doom stuff on this thread the way you have been supporting and defending Vaccine Almighty on this thread.

The stereotype of everybody on the Lefts purpose for being on this thread. Did you start this thread to talk about the boy or to shame those on the left who stood up for the vaccine. If thats the case which it appears it is... Then aren't you no different than those who are politicizing this poor boys death?

The stereotype of everybody on the Lefts purpose for being on this thread.
Did we not establish that this is in fact why they are here? They are the ones who have demonstrated this pattern before I called it out, right?

Hundreds of Millions have been saved and only thousands have died from the vaccine
Worshippers of Vaccine Almighty all feel compelled to marginalize the death of this 13 year old child because of his politically inconvenient death. Disgusting.
Here's where our CDC and the WHO differ regarding children:

Good grief. Can ANY of the right wing bloggers NOT lie in their headlines?
Where's the lie? Quote it and show a link to prove it's a lie.
The title of the blog is the lie. The WHO did not say that. Which you can ascertain from the contents of the blog itself.
If the WHO says "don't vaccinate your children" and the CDC says"vaccinate your children", the title is not errant.

From the article:

The World Health Organization issued new guidance on childhood vaccinations on Monday. The WHO’s advice to parents is — do not vaccinate your children. That isn’t what the CDC has on their website, by the way.

“Children should not be vaccinated for the moment,” the WHO said. “There is not yet enough evidence on the use of vaccines against COVID-19 in children to make recommendations for children to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults. However, children should continue to have the recommended childhood vaccines.”

And we thought the science was settled. Dr. Fauci has been running around insisting everyone gets vaccinated, even children who rarely spread the virus or get it. Schools are insisting that children should be vaccinated.

The WHO’s guidance does not correspond with that of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, according to its website:

“CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older should get a COVID-19 vaccination to help protect against COVID-19,” the CDC says. “Widespread vaccination is a critical tool to help stop the pandemic. People who are fully vaccinated can resume activities that they did prior to the pandemic. Learn more about what you and your child or teen can do when you have been fully vaccinated. Children 12 years and older are able to get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.”

Yet, there are reports that children are experiencing heart inflammation in rare cases, but in relatively significant numbers when compared with the minute risk that the SARS-CoV-2 virus poses to young people.\

If the WHO says "don't vaccinate your children" and the CDC says"vaccinate your children", the title is not errant.

From the article
Yes i covered that. The WHO did not say that. It is a lie. And the quote from the article you posted is the author repeating his lie. The paid liar author even includes the information in his blog that allows anyone to know he is lying. He just doesn't care, because he knows his right wing target audience also does not care.

Last edited:

From the article
Yes i covered that. The WHO did not say that. It is a lie. And the quote from the article you posted is the author repeating his lie. The paid liar author even includes the information in his blog that allows anyone to know he is lying. He just doesn't care, because he knows his right wing target audience also does not care.
Perhaps the WHO did not use those exact words, but they do say that vaccination of children is not a high priority.

There are many links to that issue.

WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has urged rich countries to donate shots to poor countries rather than immunize their adolescents and children. Fewer than 1% of COVID-19 vaccines administered globally have been used in poor countries.

"I understand why some countries want to vaccinate their children and adolescents, but right now I urge them to reconsider and to instead donate vaccines to COVAX," said WHO head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus during a virtual meeting in Vienna, Austria.

IOW, don't vaccinate your children; donate the shots to poor countries.

I agree with the blog authors point regardless of the way he stated it.

Th
How sad.

That's really sad! A friend of mine had myocarditis as a kid and survived, she said it was terribly painful.

How sad.

That shit aint going in my sons body.
If I were faced with that decision, I'd be struggling with it, too. Taking risks with myself--ok. With my son? God. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. That Delta Variant ain't fuckin around and it's hitting young people. Tough decision.

Mods: If you want this forum to be taken seriously, please move this OP to Conspiracy or Rubber. Thx!
Why? The CDC says 300 kids have gotten it.
Ev is obsessing over one 13 year old with underlying conditions like obesity.
One kid is one kid too many, but how many lives will be saved for each kid who gets vaxed?
OP is a questionable, highly politicized and never-ending whine.

Mods: If you want this forum to be taken seriously, please move this OP to Conspiracy or Rubber. Thx!

I can't prove what he died of but science can. Autopsies by doctors are not scientists.

Here's some nice reading.

One kid is one kid too many, but how many lives will be saved for each kid who gets vaxed?
Maybe you should start your own thread that celebrates the deaths of children who inconveniently died after getting the jab?

Maybe you should start your own thread that celebrates the deaths of children who inconveniently died after getting the jab?

Sorry no - My thread would be about the precipitous decline in cases, hospitalizations and deaths thanks to the vaccine.
But you do you Karen ;)

Anyone who had covid or exposed in serums don't need to be vaxed

Fauci is wrong again. Fauci supporters killed so many
Fauci should be investigated for medical fraud.
Should that be before or after he gets his Nobel in Science?
A Nobel................LOL...Luvie your humor is off the charts here
Dr Fauci is totally Nobel worthy. But my bet is that Science goes to Kizzy Corbett.
Then you’ll REALLY be triggered!
The shit coming out daily since Monday is alarming

Anyone who had covid or exposed in serums don't need to be vaxed

Fauci is wrong again. Fauci supporters killed so many
Fauci should be investigated for medical fraud.
Should that be before or after he gets his Nobel in Science?
A Nobel................LOL...Luvie your humor is off the charts here
Dr Fauci is totally Nobel worthy. But my bet is that Science goes to Kizzy Corbett.
Then you’ll REALLY be triggered!
The shit coming out daily since Monday is alarming

Well, maybe you & Ev should hide in a closet and bite yer nails ;)

Sorry no - My thread would be about the precipitous decline in cases, hospitalizations and deaths thanks to the vaccine.
But you do you Karen ;)
You don't know that the decline in cases was a result of vaccinations.

How about juxtaposing the number of kids who have developed heart conditions after being vaccinated and the number of kids who have contracted the virus?

Forum List

Back