120,000 and rising dead Americans and Trump seeks to overturn ACA

As millions are out of work, losing access to employer healthcare and the Pandemic worsens, Trump Justice Department goes to Supreme Court to get them to invalidate Obamacare.

/——/ Obozocare forced everyone to buy insurance or pay a fine. Nothing affordable about it. So what’s stopping people from buying insurance right now?

You hate Obamacare, we get it

So what is your plan for tens of millions who will lose insurance? Coverage for those with pre existing conditions
Those in healthcare exchanges
Those on their parents policy.

As millions are out of work, losing access to employer healthcare and the Pandemic worsens, Trump Justice Department goes to Supreme Court to get them to invalidate Obamacare.

/——/ Obozocare forced everyone to buy insurance or pay a fine. Nothing affordable about it. So what’s stopping people from buying insurance right now?
Corrupt Democrats and their retarded useful idiot mindless minions conflate the terms "health care" and "insurance" so often that they don't even know the difference anymore.

Cash4Covid – How hospitals are making money off the coronavirus We’ve known for weeks that hospitals get payments for diagnosing Covid19, and even using ventilators. That should worry everyone.

Kit Knightly

s2.reutersmedia.jpg

". . .Hospitals in the US are getting money for diagnosing Covid19. They get more money if those patients are then put on ventilators. It’s time we really started thinking about what that means.

Early on in the launch of the Sars-Cov-2/Covid19 “pandemic”, it was revealed by Dr Scott Jensen that hospitals in the US were getting paid bonuses for diagnosing Covid19 in their patients, and then larger bonuses again if those patients were put on ventilators.

We’re not fact-checking that. We don’t need to. It’s already been done.

As soon as his words were aired, the “independent fact checkers” descended upon them in an effort to prove him wrong. They could not. Resorting instead to weasel words and obfuscations.

Snopes found his assertions “plausible”, Politifact called it “half true”, and FactCheck said it was true, writing:

"In the United States, a briefing note from the CDC’s National Vital Statistics Service read as follows [our emphasis]:

It is important to emphasise that Coronavirus Disease 19, or Covid-19, should be reported for all decedents where the disease caused or is presumed to have caused or contributed to death.. . . "

“Presumed to have caused”? “Contributed”? That’s incredibly soft language, which could easily lead to over-reporting.

The referenced detailed “guidance” was released April 3rd, and is no better [again, our emphasis]:

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely.

Are careful records being kept to separate “Covid-19” from “presumed Covid-19”? Are the media making sure they respect the distinction in their reporting?

Absolutely not."

Screenshot_2020-06-26 Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths - Alert-1-Guidance-for-Certifyin...png

COVID can be very expensive treatment. Hospitals are stretched to their limits.

What are the plans by Republicans once they remove Obamacare?

People have got to have health care. It is essential. We have had decades of people gushing about "religion," but caring for people is one of the things that we do because we HAVE religion and ethics. What kind of person would argue against making sure that people are cared for? Call me any name you like, I'm used to it. But I am astonished by the number of people in this country, many of whom say that they are believers in Jesus, who just don't give a damn about others.

People have got to have health care. It is essential. We have had decades of people gushing about "religion," but caring for people is one of the things that we do because we HAVE religion and ethics. What kind of person would argue against making sure that people are cared for? Call me any name you like, I'm used to it. But I am astonished by the number of people in this country, many of whom say that they are believers in Jesus, who just don't give a damn about others.
..religion has NOTHING to do with it......most people who don't have healthcare can't be helped.....they are too stupid to help..you could give them $100,000 and they would still have $ problems

..religion has NOTHING to do with it......most people who don't have healthcare can't be helped.....they are too stupid to help..you could give them $100,000 and they would still have $ problems
Just how do you know this? Do you know any of these people? You are talking pure BS. You just plain don't give a good God-damn about anyone besides yourself. You are incredibly selfish. Religion does have a lot to do with it. Many of us were brought up in faith, and we care about other people because it is the right thing to do.

Just how do you know this? Do you know any of these people? You are talking pure BS. You just plain don't give a good God-damn about anyone besides yourself. You are incredibly selfish. Religion does have a lot to do with it. Many of us were brought up in faith, and we care about other people because it is the right thing to do.
1. religion has nothing to do with--you can't and didn't prove it
2. every job I've had, has had AFFORDABLE healthcare

Trump administration asks Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare amid pandemic, recession

"The Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to wipe out Obamacare, arguing that the individual mandate is unconstitutional and that the rest of the law must be struck down with it.

The late-night brief, filed Thursday in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, carries major implications for the presidential election. If the justices agree, it would cost an estimated 20 million Americans their insurance coverage and nullify protections for pre-existing conditions.

The Trump administration’s brief comes as the U.S. has recorded more than 120,000 deaths from COVID-19, with nearly 2.5 million confirmed cases. On Wednesday, the nation hit a new record for the highest daily total of new infections reported with more than 45,500."

Trump administration asks Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare amid pandemic, recession
................................................................................................................
I'm sure most of us remember how Capt. Clorox said how easy it would be to replace the ACA with a plan that would cover more people with great benefits for less money. It was going to be beautiful. But where is the plan?

"WASHINGTON — Health care was already a vulnerability for President Donald Trump before the coronavirus pandemic hit. Now his lack of a plan to fix the system is coming under a new microscope as the crisis costs many Americans their coverage and overwhelms providers.

The clarity in Trump's health care vision begins and ends with repealing the Affordable Care Act, or ACA, also known as Obamacare. His budget proposals would strip away funding for the law, and he has endorsed a lawsuit to wipe it off the books. But the president hasn't thrown his weight behind a replacement bill or even an outline, and he has rejected calls to reopen Obamacare for enrollment during the current crisis."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...risis-highlights-trump-s-lack-health-n1176496

The Affordable Care Act is more popular now than when Obama was president
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...-now-than-when-obama-was-president-2020-02-24

As I said in an earlier thread, Trump is speaking to you members of The Following. He is telling you he is unfit to be prez because while he basks in your glorification of him he is showing you his disregard for the well being of 20M of your fellow citizens and anyone with a pre-existing condition.

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court late Thursday to overturn the Affordable Care Act — a move that, if successful, would bring a permanent end to the health insurance program popularly known as Obamacare and wipe out coverage for as many as 23 million Americans.

Trump message to 23,000,000 Americans in the middle of a Pandemic: Drop Dead.

You do know his minion's see this as just something to trigger the left and it's just a joke well all these little jokes has lost this dumb shit of a President the election and hurt many republican politicians and the majority of U.S Citizens are very much in favor of keeping their health insurance. He doesn't want to fuck with the health insurance industry in these times. His follower's on this board and off will say well I have group insurance or private insurance. For the numb skulls your group and 99.9% of private insurance is obamacare (ACA) and it will upend the market.

He made covid 19 political and truly some of the right here where I live really believe this will immediately cease to exist the day after the election. When is the RNC going to wake up and realize he's not in this to keep them healthy not to mention he is not a real republican and very far from it. Yep, it's all about the economy that is really hilarious at this point and the stock market will catch up soon to what's really happening.

Blame the Governors. They are the ones who put millions of people out of work.

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court late Thursday to overturn the Affordable Care Act — a move that, if successful, would bring a permanent end to the health insurance program popularly known as Obamacare and wipe out coverage for as many as 23 million Americans.

Trump message to 23,000,000 Americans in the middle of a Pandemic: Drop Dead.
That isnt what sleepy creepy Joe Biden Said...120,000,000 have died from the Kung Flu virus. Yet you want this dumbass octogenarian to run this country...No thank you..

Yea, you dumb fuck he did say that and your lord god said the virus is going away just last week.

Questions for everyone.
1- How many people were uninsured before Obamacare???.............About 25 million

2- How many people were left uninsured after Obamacare?????:................Bout 25 million

Now who here can explain what is peculiar about those questions.

I realize logic is a glaring issue here AT USMB, so you might have to challenge your brain a bit.

How about the OP answer that......Your thread

"The Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to wipe out Obamacare, arguing that the individual mandate is unconstitutional and that the rest of the law must be struck down with it.

The late-night brief, filed Thursday in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, carries major implications for the presidential election. If the justices agree, it would cost an estimated 20 million Americans their insurance coverage and nullify protections for pre-existing conditions.

The Trump administration’s brief comes as the U.S. has recorded more than 120,000 deaths from COVID-19, with nearly 2.5 million confirmed cases. On Wednesday, the nation hit a new record for the highest daily total of new infections reported with more than 45,500."

................................................................................................................
I'm sure most of us remember how Capt. Clorox said how easy it would be to replace the ACA with a plan that would cover more people with great benefits for less money. It was going to be beautiful. But where is the plan?

"WASHINGTON — Health care was already a vulnerability for President Donald Trump before the coronavirus pandemic hit. Now his lack of a plan to fix the system is coming under a new microscope as the crisis costs many Americans their coverage and overwhelms providers.

The clarity in Trump's health care vision begins and ends with repealing the Affordable Care Act, or ACA, also known as Obamacare. His budget proposals would strip away funding for the law, and he has endorsed a lawsuit to wipe it off the books. But the president hasn't thrown his weight behind a replacement bill or even an outline, and he has rejected calls to reopen Obamacare for enrollment during the current crisis."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...risis-highlights-trump-s-lack-health-n1176496

The Affordable Care Act is more popular now than when Obama was president
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...-now-than-when-obama-was-president-2020-02-24

As I said in an earlier thread, Trump is speaking to you members of The Following. He is telling you he is unfit to be prez because while he basks in your glorification of him he is showing you his disregard for the well being of 20M of your fellow citizens and anyone with a pre-existing condition.
This entire post is a lie. Consistent for berg/BWK.
So let me ask you something, you troll, if your house burns down, can you get fire insurance after that happens? No. So STFU!

1. religion has nothing to do with--you can't and didn't prove it
2. every job I've had, has had AFFORDABLE healthcare

Was it affordable to your employer?

Forum List

Back