120,000 and rising dead Americans and Trump seeks to overturn ACA

Since the governors have put millions out of work, they lost their healthcare or because they are broke, can't afford to pay the extortion prices of Obama care. You clowns need to learn where the real problem is. Blaming Trump for everything is sheer stupidity.

BTW. Obamacare is unconstitutional. We don't stop striking down invalid laws because the leftwing nutcases are afraid.

Trump administration asks Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare amid pandemic, recession

"The Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to wipe out Obamacare, arguing that the individual mandate is unconstitutional and that the rest of the law must be struck down with it.

The late-night brief, filed Thursday in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, carries major implications for the presidential election. If the justices agree, it would cost an estimated 20 million Americans their insurance coverage and nullify protections for pre-existing conditions.

The Trump administration’s brief comes as the U.S. has recorded more than 120,000 deaths from COVID-19, with nearly 2.5 million confirmed cases. On Wednesday, the nation hit a new record for the highest daily total of new infections reported with more than 45,500."

Trump administration asks Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare amid pandemic, recession
................................................................................................................
I'm sure most of us remember how Capt. Clorox said how easy it would be to replace the ACA with a plan that would cover more people with great benefits for less money. It was going to be beautiful. But where is the plan?

"WASHINGTON — Health care was already a vulnerability for President Donald Trump before the coronavirus pandemic hit. Now his lack of a plan to fix the system is coming under a new microscope as the crisis costs many Americans their coverage and overwhelms providers.

The clarity in Trump's health care vision begins and ends with repealing the Affordable Care Act, or ACA, also known as Obamacare. His budget proposals would strip away funding for the law, and he has endorsed a lawsuit to wipe it off the books. But the president hasn't thrown his weight behind a replacement bill or even an outline, and he has rejected calls to reopen Obamacare for enrollment during the current crisis."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...risis-highlights-trump-s-lack-health-n1176496

The Affordable Care Act is more popular now than when Obama was president
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...-now-than-when-obama-was-president-2020-02-24

As I said in an earlier thread, Trump is speaking to you members of The Following. He is telling you he is unfit to be prez because while he basks in your glorification of him he is showing you his disregard for the well being of 20M of your fellow citizens and anyone with a pre-existing condition.

Oh come on Kudlow the ex SDS member (1969) will say he's just joking and you add all these little jokes to trigger the left in the past few months and he has lost the election.

From the architect of the ACA, Gruber (the guy who said” Stupidity of voter passed ACA” in Nov 2016, using data from the Census Bureau, estimated that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014.
They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: Perhaps less obviously, we also found a substantial increase in Medicaid coverage among children and adults who were already eligible for the program before 2014. This population accounted for 44% of the coverage increase.

Now as far as Obama's gigantic lies see attached.

never46millionObama.png

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court late Thursday to overturn the Affordable Care Act — a move that, if successful, would bring a permanent end to the health insurance program popularly known as Obamacare and wipe out coverage for as many as 23 million Americans.

Trump message to 23,000,000 Americans in the middle of a Pandemic: Drop Dead.
ACA is a bad forced down our throats by the worst president in history. Go Trump.

People have got to have health care. It is essential. We have had decades of people gushing about "religion," but caring for people is one of the things that we do because we HAVE religion and ethics. What kind of person would argue against making sure that people are cared for? Call me any name you like, I'm used to it. But I am astonished by the number of people in this country, many of whom say that they are believers in Jesus, who just don't give a damn about others.
..religion has NOTHING to do with it......most people who don't have healthcare can't be helped.....they are too stupid to help..you could give them $100,000 and they would still have $ problems
Just how do you know this? Do you know any of these people? You are talking pure BS. You just plain don't give a good God-damn about anyone besides yourself. You are incredibly selfish. Religion does have a lot to do with it. Many of us were brought up in faith, and we care about other people because it is the right thing to do.
1. religion has nothing to do with--you can't and didn't prove it
2. every job I've had, has had AFFORDABLE healthcare

Was it affordable to your employer?
..the OP concerns the employees

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court late Thursday to overturn the Affordable Care Act — a move that, if successful, would bring a permanent end to the health insurance program popularly known as Obamacare and wipe out coverage for as many as 23 million Americans.

You do know his minion's see this as just something to trigger the left and it's just a joke well all these little jokes has lost this dumb shit of a President the election and hurt many republican politicians and the majority of U.S Citizens are very much in favor of keeping their health insurance. He doesn't want to fuck with the health insurance industry in these times. His follower's on this board and off will say well I have group insurance or private insurance. For the numb skulls your group and 99.9% of private insurance is obamacare (ACA) and it will upend the market.

He made covid 19 political and truly some of the right here where I live really believe this will immediately cease to exist the day after the election. When is the RNC going to wake up and realize he's not in this to keep them healthy not to mention he is not a real republican and very far from it. Yep, it's all about the economy that is really hilarious at this point and the stock market will catch up soon to what's really happening.
more babble crap hahah
..I can understand a few grammar/nonsensical/etc mistakes in a post..but you have so many that it makes your post ridiculous--PLUS babblecrap

idiot how does HealthCare coverage mandated by the government stop people from dying?

People have got to have health care. It is essential. We have had decades of people gushing about "religion," but caring for people is one of the things that we do because we HAVE religion and ethics. What kind of person would argue against making sure that people are cared for? Call me any name you like, I'm used to it. But I am astonished by the number of people in this country, many of whom say that they are believers in Jesus, who just don't give a damn about others.
/——/ No one is denied healthcare, and you know it. Why do you keep lying about it?

COVID can be very expensive treatment. Hospitals are stretched to their limits.

What are the plans by Republicans once they remove Obamacare?
/——/ On what planet are hospitals stretched to the limit?

Uh..on this planet. You know, in realityland.
Texas Covid-19 cases hit all-time daily high as Houston hospitals near capacity
Arizona hits new COVID-19 hospitalization records as cases continue to spike ahead of president's visit

Good riddance.

COVID can be very expensive treatment. Hospitals are stretched to their limits.

What are the plans by Republicans once they remove Obamacare?
/——/ On what planet are hospitals stretched to the limit?

Uh..on this planet. You know, in realityland.
Texas Covid-19 cases hit all-time daily high as Houston hospitals near capacity
Arizona hits new COVID-19 hospitalization records as cases continue to spike ahead of president's visit
/—-/ We’re talking about hospital occupancy and being “stressed to the limit”: COVID-19 Data Dashboard – Patient Impact & Hospital Capacity

From the architect of the ACA, Gruber (the guy who said” Stupidity of voter passed ACA” in Nov 2016, using data from the Census Bureau, estimated that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014.
They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: Perhaps less obviously, we also found a substantial increase in Medicaid coverage among children and adults who were already eligible for the program before 2014. This population accounted for 44% of the coverage increase.

View attachment 355320

Ok. So let's suspend reality for a moment. Over the last ten years, why haven't Republicans come up with and pitched their own plan?
The ACA was a good starting point. All Republicans had to do was come up with a plan of their own to debate and then put it out before the country.
So the question remains, why ten years later are we just trying to dismantle something that's helped millions of people with pre-existing conditions get
health insurance? I have never received a satisfactory answer to this question from any opponent of the ACA.

..religion has NOTHING to do with it......most people who don't have healthcare can't be helped.....they are too stupid to help..you could give them $100,000 and they would still have $ problems
Just how do you know this? Do you know any of these people? You are talking pure BS. You just plain don't give a good God-damn about anyone besides yourself. You are incredibly selfish. Religion does have a lot to do with it. Many of us were brought up in faith, and we care about other people because it is the right thing to do.
There are many jobs that do not provide healthcare. I'm selling a house in Jersey (closing is today, I hope) in a town where all of the lawn care in this squeaky clean town is done by people whose first language is Spanish. They see to it that all is polished, clipped, and neat. Do you think that they have healthcare? Doubt it. But they do the work, like hefting my boxes yesterday. When I needed someone to help me, having lost my cell phone in a car that was loaded up to the gills with stuff I took out of the house, it was a young black man who came over and offered his services. People need other people sometimes, and I am totally grateful.

Religion and ethics have EVERYTHING to do with it. Religion is not all about sex, gender roles, hating LGBTs, like monkeys like frankie graham say it is. It is first and foremost about how you treat God's creations. Live your life in gratitude for all the things that you have; that you have no struggles. You never walked a mile for water, which so many people on this planet have to do. Give. Do not demand more for yourself. Many people suffer so much more than you do.

/——/Dementia Joe said 120 million in US died from the Chink Flu. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

View attachment 355320

Ok. So let's suspend reality for a moment. Over the last ten years, why haven't Republicans come up with and pitched their own plan?
The ACA was a good starting point. All Republicans had to do was come up with a plan of their own to debate and then put it out before the country.
So the question remains, why ten years later are we just trying to dismantle something that's helped millions of people with pre-existing conditions get
health insurance? I have never received a satisfactory answer to this question from any opponent of the ACA.
/—-/ We did, it’s called “get the gubmint out of healthcare.”

Here's trump kicking a nephew off health insurance.....I'm sure some of his adoring fans will say 'YES'....'WINNING'.

What kind of billionaire withdraws the health insurance of an infant with cerebral palsy in a fit of pique? A person comfortable being cruel to others. “This was so shocking, so disappointing and so vindictive,” his niece Lisa Trump said at the time.

There are many jobs that do not provide healthcare. I'm selling a house in Jersey (closing is today, I hope) in a town where all of the lawn care in this squeaky clean town is done by people whose first language is Spanish. They see to it that all is polished, clipped, and neat. Do you think that they have healthcare? Doubt it. But they do the work, like hefting my boxes yesterday. When I needed someone to help me, having lost my cell phone in a car that was loaded up to the gills with stuff I took out of the house, it was a young black man who came over and offered his services. People need other people sometimes, and I am totally grateful.

Religion and ethics have EVERYTHING to do with it. Religion is not all about sex, gender roles, hating LGBTs, like monkeys like frankie graham say it is. It is first and foremost about how you treat God's creations. Live your life in gratitude for all the things that you have; that you have no struggles. You never walked a mile for water, which so many people on this planet have to do. Give. Do not demand more for yourself. Many people suffer so much more than you do.
..they CHOOSE to do that work!!!!! and we are supposed to give healthcare to illegals/NEW ''immigrants''????!!! why did they come here if they were doing so well in their country?
....if they can't get a job with healthcare, that's their fault

Here's trump kicking a nephew off health insurance.....I'm sure some of his adoring fans will say 'YES'....'WINNING'.

What kind of billionaire withdraws the health insurance of an infant with cerebral palsy in a fit of pique? A person comfortable being cruel to others. “This was so shocking, so disappointing and so vindictive,” his niece Lisa Trump said at the time.
/——/ Orange Man Bad. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do,”
the former vice president said in Lancaster on Thursday 06/25/20, Fox News reported.
“Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”
This is after he previously claimed 150 million Americans died from guns,” the Trump War Room said, referring to Biden’s bungling of statistics about how many American had been killed by gun violence since 2007 during a debate with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in February.

Forum List

Back