120,000 and rising dead Americans and Trump seeks to overturn ACA

People donā€™t have a job, people donā€™t know where to go, they donā€™t know what to do,ā€
the former vice president said in Lancaster on Thursday 06/25/20, Fox News reported.
ā€œNow we have over 120 million dead from COVID.ā€
ā€œThis is after he previously claimed 150 million Americans died from guns,ā€ the Trump War Room said, referring to Bidenā€™s bungling of statistics about how many American had been killed by gun violence since 2007 during a debate with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in February.
/ā€”ā€”/ Dementia Joe caught in another lie: https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...ocuments&year=2020&month=06&date=25&id=974214

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court late Thursday to overturn the Affordable Care Act ā€” a move that, if successful, would bring a permanent end to the health insurance program popularly known as Obamacare and wipe out coverage for as many as 23 million Americans.

Trump message to 23,000,000 Americans in the middle of a Pandemic: Drop Dead.
Trump so hates Obama that he is willing to let people die or go bankrupt just so he can ruin his legacy.

People have got to have health care. It is essential. We have had decades of people gushing about "religion," but caring for people is one of the things that we do because we HAVE religion and ethics. What kind of person would argue against making sure that people are cared for? Call me any name you like, I'm used to it. But I am astonished by the number of people in this country, many of whom say that they are believers in Jesus, who just don't give a damn about others.
..religion has NOTHING to do with it......most people who don't have healthcare can't be helped.....they are too stupid to help..you could give them $100,000 and they would still have $ problems
Just how do you know this? Do you know any of these people? You are talking pure BS. You just plain don't give a good God-damn about anyone besides yourself. You are incredibly selfish. Religion does have a lot to do with it. Many of us were brought up in faith, and we care about other people because it is the right thing to do.
1. religion has nothing to do with--you can't and didn't prove it
2. every job I've had, has had AFFORDABLE healthcare
There are many jobs that do not provide healthcare. I'm selling a house in Jersey (closing is today, I hope) in a town where all of the lawn care in this squeaky clean town is done by people whose first language is Spanish. They see to it that all is polished, clipped, and neat. Do you think that they have healthcare? Doubt it. But they do the work, like hefting my boxes yesterday. When I needed someone to help me, having lost my cell phone in a car that was loaded up to the gills with stuff I took out of the house, it was a young black man who came over and offered his services. People need other people sometimes, and I am totally grateful.

Religion and ethics have EVERYTHING to do with it. Religion is not all about sex, gender roles, hating LGBTs, like monkeys like frankie graham say it is. It is first and foremost about how you treat God's creations. Live your life in gratitude for all the things that you have; that you have no struggles. You never walked a mile for water, which so many people on this planet have to do. Give. Do not demand more for yourself. Many people suffer so much more than you do.
..they CHOOSE to do that work!!!!! and we are supposed to give healthcare to illegals/NEW ''immigrants''????!!! why did they come here if they were doing so well in their country?
....if they can't get a job with healthcare, that's their fault
Bullshit. These people's countries were not providing a decent life. So much is not a choice. It is the only thing that they can get. People do not leave the only home they have ever known and WALK to another country unless they are desperate. Would you? I think that you are very, very spoiled. Selfish. Self absorbed. Would you walk a thousand miles it you had a decent life where you were and everything was familiar to you? I think that you are just another imbecile with a pickup truck and a confederate traitor flag who probably humps a bible. Probably a "militia."

People have got to have health care. It is essential. We have had decades of people gushing about "religion," but caring for people is one of the things that we do because we HAVE religion and ethics. What kind of person would argue against making sure that people are cared for? Call me any name you like, I'm used to it. But I am astonished by the number of people in this country, many of whom say that they are believers in Jesus, who just don't give a damn about others.
..religion has NOTHING to do with it......most people who don't have healthcare can't be helped.....they are too stupid to help..you could give them $100,000 and they would still have $ problems
Just how do you know this? Do you know any of these people? You are talking pure BS. You just plain don't give a good God-damn about anyone besides yourself. You are incredibly selfish. Religion does have a lot to do with it. Many of us were brought up in faith, and we care about other people because it is the right thing to do.
1. religion has nothing to do with--you can't and didn't prove it
2. every job I've had, has had AFFORDABLE healthcare
There are many jobs that do not provide healthcare. I'm selling a house in Jersey (closing is today, I hope) in a town where all of the lawn care in this squeaky clean town is done by people whose first language is Spanish. They see to it that all is polished, clipped, and neat. Do you think that they have healthcare? Doubt it. But they do the work, like hefting my boxes yesterday. When I needed someone to help me, having lost my cell phone in a car that was loaded up to the gills with stuff I took out of the house, it was a young black man who came over and offered his services. People need other people sometimes, and I am totally grateful.

Religion and ethics have EVERYTHING to do with it. Religion is not all about sex, gender roles, hating LGBTs, like monkeys like frankie graham say it is. It is first and foremost about how you treat God's creations. Live your life in gratitude for all the things that you have; that you have no struggles. You never walked a mile for water, which so many people on this planet have to do. Give. Do not demand more for yourself. Many people suffer so much more than you do.
..they CHOOSE to do that work!!!!! and we are supposed to give healthcare to illegals/NEW ''immigrants''????!!! why did they come here if they were doing so well in their country?
....if they can't get a job with healthcare, that's their fault
Bullshit. These people's countries were not providing a decent life. So much is not a choice. It is the only thing that they can get. People do not leave the only home they have ever known and WALK to another country unless they are desperate. Would you? I think that you are very, very spoiled. Selfish. Self absorbed. Would you walk a thousand miles it you had a decent life where you were and everything was familiar to you? I think that you are just another imbecile with a pickup truck and a confederate traitor flag who probably humps a bible. Probably a "militia." You might even be a "boogalu."

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court late Thursday to overturn the Affordable Care Act ā€” a move that, if successful, would bring a permanent end to the health insurance program popularly known as Obamacare and wipe out coverage for as many as 23 million Americans.

Trump so hates Obama that he is willing to let people die or go bankrupt just so he can ruin his legacy.
/ā€”ā€”/ Obozo ruined his own legacy. No help needed from Trump.

I agree that overturning obamacare is yesterdays news

trump should be focusing all his attention to the revolution in the streets of deep blue democrat cities across America

Declare martial law and call out the National Guard immediately
That essentially guarantees escalation to civil war.

Yep. He may as well double down on stupid at this point. Because nothing else is working for him. Time to throw some more red meat to his base and also see if he can get any independents over like he did in 2016. Newsflash for El Prez. Nobody's buying this time. The ACA was a good start. It wasn't perfect but it was a beginning point. All Republicans had to do was offer a better solution for the country to debate..or even offer ANY solution at all.....and they couldn't even do that. Just meaningless repeal votes that they knew they would not be held accountable for.
Nobody that cashes a govt paycheck is liable for anything. Thats the whole point of qualified immunity.

ACA was garbage that should have been rewritten, not "passed so we can find out whats in it" as pelosi so brazenly laughed about prior to the vote. Its dereliction of duty, negligience, whatever. Its no surprise that a bill written by lobbyists has legitimate lawful and constitutional problems. This is what happens when shitty leaders pass shitty legislation written by lobbyists that they didnt even bother to read.

Fuck Pelosi, that miserable ****.

Lucky for us all, Biden will return Obamaā€™s legacy within weeks of being sworn in.

He will also tear down Trumps wall

Lucky for us all, Biden will return Obamaā€™s legacy within weeks of being sworn in.

He will also tear down Trumps wall
/ā€”ā€”/ Ahhh, the return to Complete Failure. Just what America demands.

President Biden's Chief of Staff: "We've got to respond to the Russians bomber group that is 6 minutes from the USA!
You've got to open the satchel. You are the only one authorized to open the satchel Sir..."

Biden:" We have 6 hours... we can decide later".
Chief of Staff: "NO.. we have 6 minutes, Sir"!
Biden: We have 60 minutes? Of course we'll decide by then...man"
Chief:"Sir it is now 5 minutes!!"
Biden: "55 minutes you say... my how time flies!"
Chief: "Sir get "the biscuit" (small card with codes to open the satchel)... and open the satchel Sir... we have less than 5 minutes! SIR!!!
Biden: "Hmmm... I don't seem to have the "biscuit" on me... I had it at breakfast, but ...Jill...! Have you seen my "biscuit"!!
Chief: "Sir we have less than 4 minutes...!!!
Biden:"Chief... I heard you say we have 40 minutes to find the biscuit, open the satchel and launch! Now don't get your panties in a wad!

Lol, they were sold out from under us back in the 70s fool.
I dont know what you are babbling about and you probably dont know either

but you can take your ā€œfoolā€ and stick it up your ass

A poor society is more easily controlled.

Yep. He may as well double down on stupid at this point. Because nothing else is working for him. Time to throw some more red meat to his base and also see if he can get any independents over like he did in 2016. Newsflash for El Prez. Nobody's buying this time. The ACA was a good start. It wasn't perfect but it was a beginning point. All Republicans had to do was offer a better solution for the country to debate..or even offer ANY solution at all.....and they couldn't even do that. Just meaningless repeal votes that they knew they would not be held accountable for.
Nobody that cashes a govt paycheck is liable for anything. Thats the whole point of qualified immunity.

ACA was garbage that should have been rewritten, not "passed so we can find out whats in it" as pelosi so brazenly laughed about prior to the vote. Its dereliction of duty, negligience, whatever. Its no surprise that a bill written by lobbyists has legitimate lawful and constitutional problems. This is what happens when shitty leaders pass shitty legislation written by lobbyists that they didnt even bother to read.

And still, for the last 10 years, no viable alternative from the other side of the aisle. Not even a hint. It was a starting point that believe it or not, Republicans had input into. They just couldn't get around the fact that the guy they didn't want to see in the White House was the one proposing it.

Also, why do ACA opponents always fail to finish Pelosi's quote on the legislation? " away from the fog of the controversy.ā€ (Doesn't quite suit the narrative, huh?)
Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?

2016 campaign revisited. Watching it all unfold is exactly what won't work today.

And still, for the last 10 years, no viable alternative from the other side of the aisle. Not even a hint. It was a starting point that believe it or not, Republicans had input into. They just couldn't get around the fact that the guy they didn't want to see in the White House was the one proposing it.

Also, why do ACA opponents always fail to finish Pelosi's quote on the legislation? " away from the fog of the controversy.ā€ (Doesn't quite suit the narrative, huh?)
Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?
/ā€”ā€”/ ā€œno viable alternativeā€ Libtards response to any solution offered.

We can only hope

Surely I can't be the only person who noticed this thread on rising dead Americans expecting a discussion on the Zombie Apocalypse now facing us, am I?

Forum List

Back