12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

I figured it would have something to do with taking advantage of the interest rates against our favor. If not, then I don't know. Why?
LOL

Same reason Standard Oil was disbanded. Anti trust. They would become a giant market maker in terms of structure, syndication, and sell side M&A. Not to mention they would hoard the best talent and crush their competitors. We have laws against that but if they did merge they still would not have near the market dominance of Twitter in its space. So the final chapter is yet to be written and you know the Republicans will take the House in 2022. They control the Supreme Court. And Twitter banned the president. So my assumption is something will change. But it’s just an opinion.

LOL

Same reason Standard Oil was disbanded. Anti trust. They would become a giant market maker in terms of structure, syndication, and sell side M&A. Not to mention they would hoard the best talent and crush their competitors. We have laws against that but if they did merge they still would not have near the market dominance of Twitter in its space. So the final chapter is yet to be written and you know the Republicans will take the House in 2022. They control the Supreme Court. And Twitter banned the president. So my assumption is something will change. But it’s just an opinion.
Neat. Well let me know when your opinion turns into a reality.

If it does, will you leave this board forever? You seem very confident.
No upside in that, so no. How about an avatar bet?

If it happens by 2024, you get to choose my avatar picture for a year. If it doesn't happen by 2024, I get to choose yours. Deal? Just gotta set up the specific terms so neither of us can weasel out of it.

No upside in that, so no. How about an avatar bet?

If it happens by 2024, you get to choose my avatar picture for a year. If it doesn't happen by 2024, I get to choose yours. Deal? Just gotta set up the specific terms so neither of us can weasel out of it.
Why would I make that bet? I am not that confident but you seem very confident? So I guess you don’t have much confidence in your rhetoric. I am 60/40 something changes but given how idiotic the politicians on both sides are even that’s up in the air.

So why don’t you admit that you’re not sure as well? Pretty simple, again.

Why would I make that bet? I am not that confident but you seem very confident? So I guess you don’t have much confidence in your rhetoric. I am 60/40 something changes but given how idiotic the politicians on both sides are even that’s up in the air.

So why don’t you admit that you’re not sure as well? Pretty simple, again.
I just explained that I don't take bets with no upside. Anything is possible. But I'll do that avatar bet with you if you like. Seems fair to me.

I just explained that I don't take bets with no upside. Anything is possible. But I'll do that avatar bet with you if you like. Seems fair to me.
Why is it fair when I am unsure and you’re highly confident? So are you not as confident? Your upside is you get to be right and rub it in my face? With your level of confidence it should be a no brainer?

Why is it fair when I am unsure and you’re highly confident? So are you not as confident? Your upside is you get to be right and rub it in my face? With your level of confidence it should be a no brainer?
Anything is still possible. There is always uncertainty.

I think it should be obvious why someone wouldn’t take a bet with no upside. Especially one with permanent consequences. I like it here.

blaming the rioters for Jan 6 is like blaming only the hijackers for 9/11...Trump played a role in Jan 6, just like Bin Laden was right in the middle of the 9/11 attacks

January 6 will be remembered for a long time, just like September 11 and December 7.

It’s going to be in history books and it will forever be attached to the disgraceful way Trump finally left office.

Trumpsters are on the wrong side of history with this one.

Forum List

Back