Governor Abbott tells Biden to shove his vaccine mandates on the Texas National Guard.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Don't mess with Texas, Joe.

Gov. Greg Abbott, R-Texas , on Tuesday released a letter announcing his intention to sue the federal government for what he claimed is an unconstitutional vaccine mandate for the Texas National Guard.

"As the commander-in-chief of Texas’s militia, I have issued a straightforward order to every member of the Texas National Guard within my chain of command: Do not punish any guardsman for choosing not to receive a COVID-19 vaccine," Abbott wrote in the letter, which was addressed to Maj. Gen. Tracy Norris, Adjutant General of the Texas Military Department.

"Unless President Biden federalizes the Texas National Guard in accordance with Title 10 of the U.S. Code, he is not your commander-in-chief under our federal or state Constitutions. And as long as I am your commander-in-chief, I will not tolerate efforts to compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine," Abbott continued.

Last edited:

Abbott tells Biden to shove his vaccine mandates​

I hope he literally told Biddum to shove them up his wrinkled polyped ass.

Unless President Biden federalizes the Texas National Guard in accordance with Title 10 of the U.S. Code, he is not your commander-in-chief
That will be a difficult concept of state rights for a Marxist like Joe to understand. Maybe Nancy can sit him down and 'splain it to him.

Didn't Abbott just go to Joe, hat in hand, asking the feds for more monoclonal antibodies and testing sites, plus trained personnel to staff them?

Is the man a loon?

I hope he literally told Biddum to shove them up his wrinkled polyped ass.

That will be a difficult concept of state rights for a Marxist like Joe to understand. Maybe Nancy can sit him down and 'splain it to him.
And that somebody got it on video!

Didn't Abbott just go to Joe, hat in hand, asking the feds for more monoclonal antibodies and testing sites, plus trained personnel to staff them?

Is the man a loon?
Well resources are stretched thin what with TX building The Wall and all.

That and I suspect he just did that to placate the blue population centers. If he asks Tater for help and none is forthcoming it shifts the blame to Tater. After all Tater was the one making the promises. ;)

Well resources are stretched thin what with TX building The Wall and all.

That and I suspect he just did that to placate the blue population centers. If he asks Tater for help and none is forthcoming it shifts the blame to Tater. After all Tater was the one making the promises. ;)
He's sticking up for the troops.... how do you read anything else out of it ?

He's sticking up for the troops.... how do you read anything else out of it ?
I was just answering the Old Lady's question. It had nothing to do with the troops.

As far as they go it's a good move by Wheels. I do wonder if any can be dismissed in the meantime if Tater ups and federalizes them.

Wheels needs to find a Trump judge and have the mandate requirement enjoined in total till the suit is settled.

That is the Fed's JOB, Honey, not to unconstitutionally try to abridge State Rights.
Well, as long as the National Guard can be deployed to active service at any time, they need to be vaccinated just like anyone in the active military.

Is the man a loon?
Yawn. The feds bought them up even though they didn't promote them and now use them as a weapon against states by not allowing them out to save lives.

LET'S GO BRANDON

Well, as long as the National Guard can be deployed to active service at any time, they need to be vaccinated just like anyone in the active military.
These are the same people who want to reelect a psychopath as POTUS.

There was never vaccine mandates about the flu. Nor there should be in regards to Covid. Which is like the flu...

Forum List

Back