12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

blaming the rioters for Jan 6 is like blaming only the hijackers for 9/11...Trump played a role in Jan 6, just like Bin Laden was right in the middle of the 9/11 attacks
LOL
So did the Secret Service, the FBI, and a host of Democrats that planned this event.

LOL
So did the Secret Service, the FBI, and a host of Democrats that planned this event.
Your response indicates you agree that Trump played a role along with FBI, Democrats and Secret Service, you say.
Let's investigate and prosecute every bastard that is responsible, no matter who they are.

January 6 will be remembered for a long time, just like September 11 and December 7.

It’s going to be in history books and it will forever be attached to the disgraceful way Trump finally left office.

Trumpsters are on the wrong side of history with this one.
I agree. What is sad is the dumbasses have no clue.

Not my problem that you don’t like those options.

I don’t like wearing pants when I go to 7-11 but I guess I’ll just have to go along with their rules because I don’t like the other options.

That’s life. Deal with it.
Wearing pants is centuries old social and legal tradition. Experimental injections are neither. Stop being a typical liberal apples to watermelons dolt.

Left to right in thread title as to impact, length, severity, and lasting effect.
10-10-3.5

Wearing pants is centuries old social and legal tradition. Experimental injections are neither. Stop being a typical liberal apples to watermelons dolt.
You missed the point.

A private business can implement rules as long as they’re legal.

You missed the point.

A private business can implement rules as long as they’re legal.
And being a private business is not a one way street. It is Not do as I say or get out. The individual may also exercise his rights too.

And being a private business is not a one way street. It is Not do as I say or get out. The individual may also exercise his rights too.
Which individual rights are you referring to?

It seems like you just wanted to say something without even knowing the context of the discussion we were having.

If a coffee shop owner tells me it’s his rule to wear a mask and shield then I don’t have to do that. A private business does not have a magic entitlement to rule when I walk in the door. I well may not get served and just sit there but no police will come to quell his peculiarities by removing me.

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.
Can you clutch those pearls a little tighter princess? For better effect you should drag your hand across your forehead when you swoon.

Such as? I don’t see the point you’re trying to make.

It seems like you just wanted to say something without even knowing the context of the discussion we were having.
It seems like I knocked you out of the water over your no pants nonsense and you are stumbling.

Left to right in thread title as to impact, length, severity, and lasting effect.
10-10-3.5
Your post claims 1/6 was 33% as bad as Pearl Harbor and 9/11.
That justifies making sure every bastard involved is held accountable and anyone feels it was a job not finished is held accountable.

1641672519512.png

Or maybe you just have nothing important to say but also have a big ego.

You can go ahead and summarize your point any time now.
Already did about 8 posts above here with the coffee shop example
Read what’s going on instead of repeat tantrum over “make your point….make your point”

If a coffee shop owner tells me it’s his rule to wear a mask and shield then I don’t have to do that. A private business does not have a magic entitlement to rule when I walk in the door. I well may not get served and just sit there but no police will come to quell his peculiarities by removing me.
That’s it? That’s your big point?

We agree on this mostly. Was anyone arguing the a private business has a magic entitlement to rule when you walk in the door? Seems excessively obvious, but I’m glad we agree on that.

I think they can still get you on loitering though.

Forum List

Back