12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.

Please provide a list of the names of people charged with insurrection in connection with 1/6/.

I'm at a complete loss of words to respond to such a stupid premise, so I'll just leave this here instead...

Mr Bodie.jpg

"Please provide a list of the names of people charged with insurrection in connection with 1/6/."

;) Does it matter if an insurrectionist is charged with 'insurrection'.....or....'obstructing an official proceeding'?

Well, to answer my avatar's question.....yes it does matter. Depending on who you are.

A conviction for insurrection gets you a sentence of 10yrs max.

A conviction for 'obstruction' here.......gets you 20yrs max.

So, I suppose If I was an insurrectionist.......and had my choice of what to be charged with.......well, what do you think would be the most prudent choice?

I nominate this for Dumbest OP of 2022.

Didn't take long moonbats to start making the list.

What about 5/10/70, 3/1/71, 1/29/75, 8/18/83, 11/7/83, 4/20/84?

So a patriotic American citizen seeking justice and transparency in government and willing to use the 1st Amendment rights to do so is a "dirty, stinking traitor?" :dunno: Democrats suffer from chronic TDS apparently. :cuckoo:

Steal another election and see how that works out.
It wasn’t stolen. You’re just a crybaby sore loser.

You’re just going to whine that it’s stolen the next time you lose too.

And whenever you whine that an election is stolen, you’re not going to do a damn thing about it. Just like last time.

Forum List

Back