12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

If a coffee shop owner tells me it’s his rule to wear a mask and shield then I don’t have to do that. A private business does not have a magic entitlement to rule when I walk in the door. I well may not get served and just sit there but no police will come to quell his peculiarities by removing me.
You sound like a bullshit liberal whacko. You are saying a business owner does not have control of what his business does or does not do.
You are saying the government will not allow the business owner to do what he wants. If I own anything I have the right to make the rules unless the government tells me I can't.

You come into my business, I guarantee your sorry ass would be thrown out with the help of the police in my city.

That’s it? That’s your big point?

We agree on this mostly. Was anyone arguing the a private business has a magic entitlement to rule when you walk in the door? Seems excessively obvious, but I’m glad we agree on that.

I think they can still get you on loitering though.
No loitering when they refuse service
Business is not like private residence. Business is public accommodation and my or your house not. The public accommodation aspect eliminates your dictatorial aspects of what the business owner can do and can have enforced

You sound like a bullshit liberal whacko. You are saying a business owner does not have control of what his business does or does not do.
You are saying the government will not allow the business owner to do what he wants. If I own anything I have the right to make the rules unless the government tells me I can't.

You come into my business, I guarantee your sorry ass would be thrown out with the help of the police in my city.
You would be incorrect and your emotions would place you in legal jeopardy. You have a business which is asking for public participation. You cannot then play dictator.

No loitering when they refuse service
Business is not like private residence. Business is public accommodation and my or your house not. The public accommodation aspect eliminates your dictatorial aspects of what the business owner can do and can have enforced
I’m not certain but I’m pretty sure that’s wrong. Do you have a link justifying your claim?

With that said, why does this point of yours even matter? Whether you want to sit in a coffee shop for hours without being served or whether you’re physically kicked out makes very little difference to me. Why are we splitting hairs over this distinction of yours?

Dictator Donuts
All invited if you do anything I say

Lib 101 business model

Your response indicates you agree that Trump played a role along with FBI, Democrats and Secret Service, you say.
Let's investigate and prosecute every bastard that is responsible, no matter who they are.
Tell it to Merrick Garland, ok?
Remember the 5 year statue of limitations..

Half of Americans Believe in 9/11 Conspiracy Theories​

I provided data that was a lot lower than this article but I agree with the way the article describes conspiracy theorists.
Do you like the way the article described you and what it thought of conspiracy theories?

You would be incorrect and your emotions would place you in legal jeopardy. You have a business which is asking for public participation. You cannot then play dictator.
The law allows a business to prohibit guns on their premises for safety concerns. They can prohibit those not wearing masks for safety reasons.
You are showing liberal thinking on allowing government interference with businesses but it is misguided.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back