11 of the first threads in Politics are compliments of leftists.

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Why do liberals even come to this site? I'd say they are outnumbered by a large margin

Are they masochistic? LOL

I went on a lib-dominated forum some time ago and couldn't stand it... left.

guess that's just me

Bu anyhow.. I think the reason they come here is to... post 11 threads at the top of Politics. They want to take over the whole country and make everyone just like them.

ha ha.. not going to happen. The more we see of them, the more we despise them (OK, we despise their behavior... but sometimes we despise them also... can't be helped, can it?)

Why do liberals even come to this site? I'd say they are outnumbered by a large margin

guess that's just me

Bu anyhow.. I think the reason they come here is to... post 11 threads at the top of Politics. They want to take over the whole country and make everyone just like them.

ha ha.. not going to happen. The more we see of them, the more we despise them (OK, we despise their behavior... but sometimes we despise them also... can't be helped, can it?)
Call it confirmation. One look at this board re-enforces the idea that liberals are usually right.

That's the only way we can get a challenge.

One-on-one, any liberal instantly annihilates any conservative, and sends them running away in tears towards on of their SafeSpaces.

If the conservatives outnumber the liberals by, say, five-to-one, then the conservatives can at least last a few rounds before they run.

It will take at least ten conservative jackals to be any actual threat to a liberal lion.

So why so few liberals? Because liberals tend to be spending time on jobs and families, while the conservatives are at home smokin' dope and badmouthing their country while they wait for their EBT card to recharge.

They are outnumbered by a HUGE margin, but since most of them are bots, they really don't count.

We are all sane here with a few bona fide human exceptions.

Simple logic puts them down every time.

guess that's just me

I went on a lib-dominated forum some time ago and couldn't stand it

Maybe it was the other way around.

Another thing, you have a habit of posting multiple OP's yourself. Sometimes 3 or 4 out of 10 in Politics. What does that make you?

I guess this is what happens to your mind when you chug Kool-Aid and huff unicorn farts. BAHAHAHAHAHA you are one of the worst posters on this site, all you do is flame and run. :auiqs.jpg:
If I said that I was sorry for humiliating you so often, would you be less upset?

I mean, I'm not really sorry, but I could just say that I was, if it makes you feel better.

6fb0c0f1e2e1fb36eb1ccadcc57637d1de70d8d224eb0c030895f1580abf20a8_1.webp

Bots and socks are like farts. Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

If someone is complaining about bots and socks, it means they're using on bots and socks themselves.

If I said that I was sorry for humiliating you so often, would you be less upset?

I mean, I'm not really sorry, but I could just say that I was, if it makes you feel better.

6fb0c0f1e2e1fb36eb1ccadcc57637d1de70d8d224eb0c030895f1580abf20a8_1.webp
In the immortal words of Bill Parcells "YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE". Your record sucks, it's there for all to see. No stupid meme can cover for you.

Forum List

Back