July is Straight Pride month! True story

It is in July because that's also when Nation Pride day is, the 4th

We should be proud of both our nation.. uh... what it's supposed to be anyhow... :(

AND

the fact that we aren't perverts like the fags

:)
Go for it. Maybe that will finally convince people you are not gay. At this point, might as well give that a shot, amIright? :itsok:

Go for it. Maybe that will finally convince people you are not gay. At this point, might as well give that a shot, amIright? :itsok:

Keep it up. You're staying true to form with your attacks that are infrequent but vapid.

ha ha... you really think i give a flying rat's ass what someone thinks about me or claims to?

you obviously don't know me.. Call me gay all you want.. doesn't make it so

sorry to break the bad news to libs who think saying something makes it so... but hey... at some point, reality manifests itself...

ha ha... you really think i give a flying rat's ass what someone thinks about me or claims to?

you obviously don't know me.. Call me gay all you want.. doesn't make it so

sorry to break the bad news to libs who think saying something makes it so... but hey... at some point, reality manifests itself...
There ya go. That's the spirit. Not your fault that you look like a sissy, is it? Hang in there... :itsok:

what's a bot, exactly?

AI?

Not quite.

Internet robot. I don't know how to explain the difference.

C_Clayton_Jones is one, I'm pretty sure. When listening to him/her/it talk, you get the feeling that they are not human. Their speech lacks human syntax and there is no variation of level of emotional content, ever.

Maybe someone else can explain better than I can.

liberals don't talk to God... so there's that. They think they don't need to because they ARE God...

I'm going to read a great looking short book by Catholic Chris Stefanick, called "Absolute Relativism", that I think will address this.

In order to not need morals, they MUST think they're God.

Amazon product

Not quite.

Internet robot. I don't know how to explain the difference.

C_Clayton_Jones is one, I'm pretty sure. When listening to him/her/it talk, you get the feeling that they are not human. Their speech lacks human syntax and there is no variation of level of emotional content, ever.

Maybe someone else can explain better than I can.

well, I think you did OK

I get it.. I was right, then? it's some kind of robot thing...

I'm going to read a great looking short book by Catholic Chris Stefanick, called "Absolute Relativism", that I think will address this.

In order to not need morals, they MUST think they're God.

Amazon product

i think I may have heard of that book.. a small one? I may have read it years ago...

I heard this cute story of a kid raised by Christians.. and they were driving somewhere, long trip and the kid fell asleep in the back seat.. Then he suddenly woke up and said to his parents

"I know why atheists [I think that was the word he used] don't believe in God. They think they are God"

I love how kids tell the truth.. They don't know any better... LOL.. (more like adults have lost the ability to do that..)

Forum List

Back