You can have any opinion you want but some opinions are objectively erroneous! Who knew!?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Check t his out

At this thread (Politics) we are referred to a site, where we get schooled on how to think:

The group mentioned in particular the "disturbing praise of Trump" from Archbishop of New York Timothy Dolan and former Bishop Joseph Strickland, of Tyler, Texas, "inappropriately" endorsing a sermon that erroneously claimed Democrats cannot be Catholic.

Well, there goes all my criticism of Dolan :)

Thanks Newspeak.. I mean... well, u know...

Comments continue:

Get that word "erroneously" in Newspeak's article

My, aren't we UN-biased in our news (ha ha) reporting!

Please

:rolleyes:

Newsweek appears to have the motto:

Listen to us--You don't know what to think (this we all know), so we will be more than happy to TELL you what to think!

( big of us, eh?)

:bang3:

Last edited:
Check t his out

At this thread (Politics) we are referred to a site, where we get schooled on how to think:

The group mentioned in particular the "disturbing praise of Trump" from Archbishop of New York Timothy Dolan and former Bishop Joseph Strickland, of Tyler, Texas, "inappropriately" endorsing a sermon that erroneously claimed Democrats cannot be Catholic.

Well, there goes all my criticism of Dolan :)

Thanks Newspeak.. I mean... well, u know...

Comments continue:

Get that word "erroneously" in Newspeak's article

My, aren't we UN-biased in our news (ha ha) reporting!

Please

:rolleyes:

Newsweek appears to have the motto:

Listen to us--You don't know what to think (this we all know), so we will be more than happy to TELL you what to think!

( big of us, eh?)

:bang3:
The political divide isn't going to stretch far enough to allow the right to own Christianity to a point that could be claimed.

Check out another UN-BIASED news term

"inappropriately" endorsing a sermon that erroneously claimed Democrats cannot be Catholic.

You retards! Get another job!

You are a hack and guess what?

Most Americans do not like hacks, even those in their own party

:mad:

For the record NUMEROUS Catholics

say that you cannot be both Catholic and dimrat

numerous

Forum List

Back