11 Lies Trump Told

Status
Not open for further replies.
oaohlz-1.jpg

from a german comment on "trump's festival of lies":

translated from german:

"Trump's sect is a remarkable force, his followers are very white, very old and have an unconventional relationship to truth. The sect believes that the plagiarism allegations against his wife Melania are a conspiracy of liberal media. They believe that Ted Cruz has helped the candidate with his appearance because it showed the narcissism of Washington professional politicians. And they believe in the great promise of their Führer: that lost jobs will come back, that Trump can ward off all external dangers and that the wall on the border with Mexico is stopping immigration."

hahaha

"Eleven lies Donald Trump told in his Republican National Convention speech"

That Trump is a liar comes as no surprise.

And of course conservatives won’t read the linked article, wishing to remain willfully ignorant.

But the article documents that each of Trump’s statements are in fact a lie.

I read it and it's a mish mash of BS. It's hilarious when left loons go off on Trump lies and ignore they support who may very well be the biggest liar of all time in Clinton. This is why you loons are never taken serious

i cant stand hillary ...and here we are....electing what...the lesser of two evils....it is mind boggling simply mind boggling that either party is proud of the candidates

You can't stand Hillary....that's great. But....she's qualified and competent. She's not a know-nothing demagogue who thrives on stoking fear.

The two are not opposite equals.

Watch the DNC next week and you will see a stark contrast. Hopefully, it will shake you out of your stupor.

i cant stand hillary ...and here we are....electing what...the lesser of two evils....it is mind boggling simply mind boggling that either party is proud of the candidates

You can't stand Hillary....that's great. But....she's qualified and competent. She's not a know-nothing demagogue who thrives on stoking fear.

Watch the DNC next week and you will see a stark contrast. Hopefully, it will shake you out of your stupor.
No doubt you will cheer her with your fascist friends....:lol:

Not according to Bernie...he said this many times...and was EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

"Hillary Clinton is not 'qualified' to be president"

...if you want a POTUS incapable of speaking the truth, completely owned by the 1%, and a warmonger...vote CANKLES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back