11 Lies Trump Told

Status
Not open for further replies.
And do you think Hillary gives a damn about your needs when Goldman Sachs is paying her hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving secret speeches she doesn't want us to hear?
If you think being paid $400,000.00 for a 15 min speech isn't a bribe, then obviously you're very gullible.

Bill got $16 million for sponsoring a foreign school that gave out worthless degrees and you think that Trump University is an issue.

The double-standards here are glaringly obvious. Not to mention the fact that any politician who does this is just selling favors for cash. You have no problem with Hillary saying she was broke when she left the WH and now has almost $170 million in the bank that she admits to. How does a political candidate become a multimillionaire overnight if they aren't on the take?

The great American Dream my friend. She is only paid $400,000 for a 15 minute speech because those who did the paying thought she was worth it. Isn't that how it works stateside. And she was a private citizen at the time...just like The Donald with his four Chapter 11 bankruptcies. I'm sure there's plenty of contractors out there who are owed money by him..

oh. lookie here. Found one...

Obama tried to make a law putting a ceiling on CEOs pay, $500,000.00.
Hillary gets almost that for doing next to nothing.

It was a bribe.

Only a liberal would think it wasn't paid in advance in anticipation of her winning the WH.

By the way........take a gander at the article "11 lies.....". Almost all of it pure conjecture..........laughable. On almost every point, its like the writer is saying, "Trump said the number was 500.........its actually 499, so there!!!"

Hysterical.............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

It was a bribe.

Only a liberal would think it wasn't paid in advance in anticipation of her winning the WH.

personally? I think they're both shit candidates. But I also think your political system is a shit system. One of the worst in the western world. Off the top of my head, the only one worse I can think of is the UK FFP system.

You get what you deserve...

oaohlz-1.jpg
facebook_-1385856739.jpg

By the way........take a gander at the article "11 lies.....". Almost all of it pure conjecture..........laughable. On almost every point, its like the writer is saying, "Trump said the number was 500.........its actually 499, so there!!!"

I look at it another way. It's like there are two ways you can take this information. The truth, or I can twist it. Every time, Trump twists it. Gee, I wonder why?

from a german comment on "trump's festival of lies":

translated from german:

"Trump's sect is a remarkable force, his followers are very white, very old and have an unconventional relationship to truth. The sect believes that the plagiarism allegations against his wife Melania are a conspiracy of liberal media. They believe that Ted Cruz has helped the candidate with his appearance because it showed the narcissism of Washington professional politicians. And they believe in the great promise of their Führer: that lost jobs will come back, that Trump can ward off all external dangers and that the wall on the border with Mexico is stopping immigration."

hahaha
Yes, we know cuckolds exist in Germany....

It was a bribe.

personally? I think they're both shit candidates. But I also think your political system is a shit system. One of the worst in the western world. Off the top of my head, the only one worse I can think of is the UK FFP system.

You get what you deserve...
What country are you from?

I look at it another way. It's like there are two ways you can take this information. The truth, or I can twist it. Every time, Trump twists it. Gee, I wonder why?

Most voters don't get call caught up in the tiny detail shit............that's just the way it is. They vote based upon themes and overall perception........only the hyperpartisans are going to point out a % point off here or there. Most Americans, for example, feel like the culture is going into the shitter in 2016 and that violence is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck up.

conservatives dont care about the lies...all they care about is white ...white ...white.....
Like "progressives" only care about black...black...black.
They don't care about anything black other than black votes and donations.

They are literally destroying black lives with their liberal policies.

Most voters don't get call caught up in the tiny detail shit............that's just the way it is. They vote based upon themes and overall perception........only the hyperpartisans are going to point out a % point off here or there. Most Americans, for example, feel like the culture is going into the shitter in 2016 and that violence is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck up.

If I've stated on this board once, I've done it a hundred times. The US is a sound-bite world. And I don't mean that in a good way....

And do you think Hillary gives a damn about your needs when Goldman Sachs is paying her hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving secret speeches she doesn't want us to hear?
If you think being paid $400,000.00 for a 15 min speech isn't a bribe, then obviously you're very gullible.

Bill got $16 million for sponsoring a foreign school that gave out worthless degrees and you think that Trump University is an issue.

The double-standards here are glaringly obvious. Not to mention the fact that any politician who does this is just selling favors for cash. You have no problem with Hillary saying she was broke when she left the WH and now has almost $170 million in the bank that she admits to. How does a political candidate become a multimillionaire overnight if they aren't on the take?

The great American Dream my friend. She is only paid $400,000 for a 15 minute speech because those who did the paying thought she was worth it. Isn't that how it works stateside. And she was a private citizen at the time...just like The Donald with his four Chapter 11 bankruptcies. I'm sure there's plenty of contractors out there who are owed money by him..

You don't really beleive a 15 minute speech from Hillary was worth $400,000.

Now that we know Trump is qualified to be President because he can lie, which liar do you like the most?

Granted, Trump has not perjured himself under oath as of yet.

What's Behind the Attacks on Judge Gonzalo Curiel?

Cohen, on the other hand, targets Trump through a provision of the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, more commonly known as the RICO Act—the same statute federal prosecutors use to bring down mob bosses. In essence, Low accuses Trump University of engaging in fraudulent business practices, while Cohen frames Trump University itself as a criminal enterprise with Trump as the orchestrator of a racketeering scheme.

You don't really beleive a 15 minute speech from Hillary was worth $400,000.

I think he does.

Hillary's speeches have been known to work miracles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back