11 Lies Trump Told

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump told the truth it was your article that's full of blatant lying spin bullshit you hack. Yet another OP title that's a flat out lie, shocker.

I read it and it's a mish mash of BS. It's hilarious when left loons go off on Trump lies and ignore they support who may very well be the biggest liar of all time in Clinton. This is why you loons are never taken serious

BS like when he says 14 million people have left the workforce and that includes retirees? That kind of "BS"? I mean, how dumb do people have to be to:
1) Believe his BS
2) And vote for him based on said BS
You mean the people who gave up lookimg for work in your booming obamaecomomy? :lol:

This is the sort of ignorance Republicans keep banking on when they say the ridiculous conter-factuals they do.

Pay attention, this is what has been happening to the workforce:

US_Labor_Force_and_Employment_Numbers_-_v1.png

Do you see 14 million people reduction in workforce - NO. Because the statement is pure BS for gullible politicos to swallow thoughtlessly.

Ask yourself, why do Republicans keep needing to make up falsehoods like this?

The first two supposed lies cannot be proved. First of all, spending money doesn't lower crime. And the author of this hit-piece admits that the statistics for this year weren't used.....and what Trump said was true. And when it comes to cops dying in the line of duty, 72 died last year, but so far this year 69 have died.....another almost died last night. This isn't a lie, and the author admits it isn't, but lists it as a lie.
Hillary is planning on having the mothers of dead thugs talk at her convention but not the wives of dead cops.That in all practicality, is a indictment against the law and for law breakers.

I kept reading through this list and kept seeing where the author admits it wasn't a lie, so why are they on the list in the first place.

This is just too easy to knock down.

Before you post a thread like this, do a little research first.

Of course the first lie can be proved. Trump said Obama has rolled back criminal enforcement spending when he's done the opposite.

I think you need to reread the post. Trump claimed the number of officer deaths were up 50 percent compared to the same time last year. There were 62 deaths at the same time last year compared to 67 this year. Not too sure how they teach maths stateside but down here 67 is nowhere near 50 percent more than 62. So, a lie.

Before you try and refute a post, do a little research.

i cant stand hillary ...and here we are....electing what...the lesser of two evils....it is mind boggling simply mind boggling that either party is proud of the candidates

You can't stand Hillary....that's great. But....she's qualified and competent. She's not a know-nothing demagogue who thrives on stoking fear.

The two are not opposite equals.

Watch the DNC next week and you will see a stark contrast. Hopefully, it will shake you out of your stupor.

Qualified and competent?

She has been given a lot of positions because she is a privileged first lady, no doubt about that, but everything she touches turns to poo.

She has no accomplishments as Secretary of State and she has a scandal where the head of the FBI proclaimed her to be incompetent.

And then there was Benghazi.

Qualified and competent? Do you ever hear yourself talk?

So, I need to find a number for retired people no longer participating in the labor force in the labor force participation rate?

Of course you do. I'll try and simplify it for you.
Trump is trying to insinuate that these people are no longer in the workforce because they can't get jobs because there are no jobs around due to Obama's economic policies. I would say somebody who has deliberately retired from the workforce is not looking for work so they should not be included in stats. I'm amazed I have to spell it out for you....

...then again, you're a Trump supporter. Having a decent IQ's not exactly their strong point.

Last edited:
Not according to Bernie...he said this many times...and was EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

"Hillary Clinton is not 'qualified' to be president"

...if you want a POTUS incapable of speaking the truth, completely owned by the 1%, and a warmonger...vote CANKLES!!!!

As if Trumpy isnt owned. As for incapable of speaking the truth, every time he opens his mouth, he lies.
Tell me who owns Trump?

Has he done favors for the 1%?
Has he given speeches to Wall Street firms being paid millions?
Has he accepted millions from billionaires, Hollywood dip shits, and tyrannical Arab leaders?

image.jpeg
I read it and it's a mish mash of BS. It's hilarious when left loons go off on Trump lies and ignore they support who may very well be the biggest liar of all time in Clinton. This is why you loons are never taken serious

BS like when he says 14 million people have left the workforce and that includes retirees? That kind of "BS"? I mean, how dumb do people have to be to:
1) Believe his BS
2) And vote for him based on said BS
You mean the people who gave up lookimg for work in your booming obamaecomomy? :lol:

This is the sort of ignorance Republicans keep banking on when they say the ridiculous conter-factuals they do.

Pay attention, this is what has been happening to the workforce:

US_Labor_Force_and_Employment_Numbers_-_v1.png

Do you see 14 million people reduction in workforce - NO. Because the statement is pure BS for gullible politicos to swallow thoughtlessly.

Ask yourself, why do Republicans keep needing to make up falsehoods like this?
95,000,000 actually....

You can run from the facts, but you simply can't hide....

So tell us, moving us back to the 1970's is a good thing in your mind?

i cant stand hillary ...and here we are....electing what...the lesser of two evils....it is mind boggling simply mind boggling that either party is proud of the candidates

You can't stand Hillary....that's great. But....she's qualified and competent. She's not a know-nothing demagogue who thrives on stoking fear.

Watch the DNC next week and you will see a stark contrast. Hopefully, it will shake you out of your stupor.

Qualified and competent?

She has been given a lot of positions because she is a privileged first lady, no doubt about that, but everything she touches turns to poo.

She has no accomplishments as Secretary of State and she has a scandal where the head of the FBI proclaimed her to be incompetent.

Benghazi is your "safe word" isn't it?

95,000,000 actually....

You can run from the facts, but you simply can't hide....

So tell us, moving us back to the 1970's is a good thing in your mind?

95 million actually...WHAT? Left the workforce? IS that what you are saying dumbass? Even as I showed you INCREASE in workforce?

Labor Force PARTICIPATION RATE has been moving back to the 70s...do you know why? Because in the 70s baby boomers were ENTERING workforce and now they are RETIRING. (with increased women participation rate and more time in school right about cancelling each other out)

This is first and foremost a function of demographics, not economics.

Simple proof is that if it isn't a function of economy, but demographics, it would be very predictable - AND IT WAS well predicted:

ParticpationRateProjection.jpg

NOTHING will reverse this general trend, short of some sort of new aggressive immigration policy to pad the prime working age group.

Last edited:
Tell me who owns Trump?

Has he accepted millions from billionaires, Hollywood dip shits, and tyrannical Arab leaders?

Of course he has done favours.
He doesn't need to give speeches to Wall St firms, he's part of the establishment.
Why isn't Hillary allowed to accept monies for giving speeches? Are you a commie?

Qualified and competent?

Benghazi is your "safe word" isn't it?

What does it matter?

Tell me who owns Trump?

He doesn't need to give speeches to Wall St firms, he's part of the establishment.
Why isn't Hillary allowed to accept monies for giving speeches? Are you a commie?
Silly.

You have no idea what it means to be an owned politician.

He has never done favors for the 1% as a politician...as your beloved Hillary has. If he is part of the establishment, why is it the establishment is firmly behind your darling Cankles?

Hillary gives speeches in which she has accepted huge sums for, and you foolishly think this is fine. You are such a dupe.

Tell me who owns Trump?

i am going to contribute 100,000 dollars to you because you say and will do what I want.

Tell me who owns Trump?

Silly.

He has never done favors for the 1% as a politician...as your beloved Hillary has. If he is part of the establishment, why is it the establishment is firmly behind your darling Cankles?

Hillary gives speeches in which she has accepted huge sums for, and you foolishly think this is fine. You are such a dupe.

Psst...this just in! Trump will have to take in big donations to be competitive in general election?

If that is your definition of politician being a property of someone, Trump will be owned.

[
Silly.

So she shouldn't be paid for giving speeches?? :dunno:
Sorry, thought you were okay with somebody making a dollar.

I guarantee you he has done favours for the 1%. When, or how or who for I know not yet. But I guarantee you with all the buildings he's put up over the past 30 years, he'd have made deals along the way...with the 1%....

That aside, if you think he is a friend of yours over the 1% you are dreaming.

[
Silly.

So she shouldn't be paid for giving speeches?? :dunno:
Sorry, thought you were okay with somebody making a dollar.

I guarantee you he has done favours for the 1%. When, or how or who for I know not yet. But I guarantee you with all the buildings he's put up over the past 30 years, he'd have made deals along the way...with the 1%....

That aside, if you think he is a friend of yours over the 1% you are dreaming.

And do you think Hillary gives a damn about your needs when Goldman Sachs is paying her hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving secret speeches she doesn't want us to hear?
If you think being paid $400,000.00 for a 15 min speech isn't a bribe, then obviously you're very gullible.

Bill got $16 million for sponsoring a foreign school that gave out worthless degrees and you think that Trump University is an issue.

The double-standards here are glaringly obvious. Not to mention the fact that any politician who does this is just selling favors for cash. You have no problem with Hillary saying she was broke when she left the WH and now has almost $170 million in the bank that she admits to. How does a political candidate become a multimillionaire overnight if they aren't on the take?

And do you think Hillary gives a damn about your needs when Goldman Sachs is paying her hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving secret speeches she doesn't want us to hear?
If you think being paid $400,000.00 for a 15 min speech isn't a bribe, then obviously you're very gullible.

Bill got $16 million for sponsoring a foreign school that gave out worthless degrees and you think that Trump University is an issue.

The double-standards here are glaringly obvious. Not to mention the fact that any politician who does this is just selling favors for cash. You have no problem with Hillary saying she was broke when she left the WH and now has almost $170 million in the bank that she admits to. How does a political candidate become a multimillionaire overnight if they aren't on the take?

The great American Dream my friend. She is only paid $400,000 for a 15 minute speech because those who did the paying thought she was worth it. Isn't that how it works stateside. And she was a private citizen at the time...just like The Donald with his four Chapter 11 bankruptcies. I'm sure there's plenty of contractors out there who are owed money by him..

oh. lookie here. Found one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back