100,000 dead ain't Sheyat compared to 40 million out of work....

View attachment 340590

Trump minimized the seriousness of this virus. Now 100,000 people have died from it and our economy is a disaster. Good job, conservatives. So much winning.

Your desperation is duly noted. And you have good reason for your desperation but why LIE?

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)

###

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

View attachment 340590

Trump minimized the seriousness of this virus. Now 100,000 people have died from it and our economy is a disaster. Good job, conservatives. So much winning.

Your desperation is duly noted. And you have good reason for your desperation but why LIE?

By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

###

Published March 18, 2020

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

Nothing I posted was a lie.

We have plenty of quotes of Trump diminishing the seriousness of this virus. And it blew up in his face.

Feb 25: "CDC & my administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus."

Whoops.

1) Restriction..not ban. 40K+ people flock home in a panic. Whoops.

Wrong. Chinese nationals were banned from coming to the US. All US citizens had to be re-patriated.

2) Uhh....in March..when it was way too late.
No.

Try January 30th.

3) He didn't. I'm sorry, who was President from 2017 to now?..Yep, thought so.

Who was the President during the H1N1 Pandemic? Obama.
Did Obama replenish the stockpile? No, he did not.
A common concept in this neck of the woods is that you leave the place better than you found it. Obama didn't do that. At all.

4) Again, see Point #3
Again, see response to Point #3.

5) Only did so at the point of a gun. And we still don't have the PPE needed. FAIL.

Uh yeah we do. We have a surplus of testing material, and millions of of sets of PPE being manufactured each month due to Trump invoking the Defense Production Act. If anything, he had the gun.

Next.

6) Oh jeez. You make it like Trump with his heavenly hand dispatched those ships from God (who weren't dispatched for coronavirus patients but other patients). But I will admit, it made for a good OJ (Ford Bronco) moment on CNN.
Okay, so you have nothing for this one. Noted.
Moreover, I didn't say anything about the ships treating virus patients.

You have reading problems, mister?

7) None of which he had anything to do with. House and Senate along with some of his cabinet members negotiated. He signed it though...with his big boy pen.

Curious, they are Trump's cabinet members, are they not?
The House and Senate Republicans were taking their cues from the President, were they not?

And he could have just as easily vetoed it, to screams of "Trump doesn't care about the little guy" instead.

Have a seat, you petulant child.

Trump had 3.5 years to replenish the stockpile. Maybe he should have tried looking into that instead of minimizing the seriousness of the virus.

We have plenty of quotes of Trump diminishing the seriousness of this virus. And it blew up in his face.

Feb 25: "CDC & my administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus."

Whoops.
So where in that specific quote is he dismissing the seriousness of this virus?

He thought he was doing a great job. With 100,000 deaths later, it's pretty clear that he wasn't.
He was unaware of how serious the virus was.

He could have started by getting off his fat ass and replenishing the stockpile.

Whoops.

He thought he was doing a great job. He wasn't. He was unaware of how serious the virus was.

Of course, because China was lying about how serious the virus was. No human-to-human transmission? If Trump believed that, no wonder the response was delayed, no wonder Jack thinks Trump "failed." He put his faith in China to do the right thing and they let him down.

Whoops.

He thought he was doing a great job. He wasn't. He was unaware of how serious the virus was.

Of course, because China was lying about how serious the virus was. No human-to-human transmission? If Trump believed that, no wonder the response was delayed, no wonder Jack thinks Trump "failed." He put his faith in China to do the right thing and they let him down.

Well there you have it it then. He minimized the seriousness of the virus.

Why would anyone put their faith in China? Big mistake.

Whoops.

He thought he was doing a great job. With 100,000 deaths later, it's pretty clear that he wasn't.
He was unaware of how serious the virus was.

He could have started by getting off his fat ass and replenishing the stockpile.

So, he needed to predict the onset of the virus. Okay.

Trump had 3.5 years to replenish the stockpile. Maybe he should have tried looking into that instead of minimizing the seriousness of the virus.

Obama had from 2009 on to replenish the stockpile, maybe he should have been looking into that rather than shoving Obamacare down everyone's throat.

He had 3.5 years. At what point does responsibility transfer over to the current guy in charge? Give me a number.

This fuck-up happened under Trump's watch. While he was out there golfing and minimizing the seriousness of the virus, maybe, JUST MAYBE, he should have looked into the stockpile.

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

See ya in November suckers...

JO

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

You want reason and sanity? This November, vote Democrat.

Nope....i'm saying this.... " tough shit "..... that simple.

JO

...which is, BTW, also the GOP's health plan to replace Obamacare...

Well there you have it then. He minimized the seriousness of the virus.

Why would anyone put their faith in China? Big mistake.

Uh, no. The whole world put their faith in them to do the right thing. We got 350,000 dead worldwide for our trouble.

Question is, why were/are Democrats and the WHO kowtowing to the CCP?

Moreover, how do you think our trade deal would go if he were to treat China like you want him to?

Forum List

Back