Black Woman attacks White Woman Because They Could Not Hold An Item

Indeed. I've seen things like say, black thugs stabbing multiple whites/asians and then set fire to the place to finish them off. (Fero's bar massacre , in Glendale Co if you are interested). They found that THAT incident wasn't a hate crime, though. Just some random little tiny ittsy bittsy crime WAS committed by black males, like when you bump into a car in the parking lot and run oppsie daisy! It seems the "hate crime" catagory is so vague and subjective, and it seemingly was meant to target only whites as some punitive measure, that, by its subjective nature, it should NEVER have been instituted in our justice system. By our legals standards, boiler plate objective verifiable facts VS subjective imaginary interpretive hate crimes as catagory, are false, wrong, politically/racial driven and outside every ethic of our judicial system.

Last edited:
Amoud Arbery. Unarmed black man killed by white men. Racists. Of course that's the narrative. Or not. Too many facts to go into here. But I've been confronted by armed gunmen, I didn't punch them out and try to take their gun from them and get shot multiple times, either. I lived. But unlike the people that died in Fero's bar and grill in Glendale Colorado that a evil bunch of black males targeted whites, the fact that blacks commit crimes like this far more often than are reported. What if, we ended this Hate crime farce, or apply it to all races fairly across the board or just eliminated the hate crime catagory as a contrived way to target whites?

Last edited:
I swear, I am trying to find articles on that black man that targeted whites on NY subway, it's not appearing anywhere. This reminds me of the scene from 1984: The protagonist throwing prior information that doesn't fit the current political narrative into a flaming bin and then re-righting history. We are at war with Eastasia, we have always been at war with Eastasia . Choco ratitions are up...really? This is getting scary.

Last edited:
Another white race bait thread. While this woman was being attacked, 5 whites were attacking other white people abs 2 blacks suffered hate crimes done to them by whites. That is the average shown by the UCR..

W
Another white race bait thread. While this woman was being attacked, 5 whites were attacking other white people abs 2 blacks suffered hate crimes done to them by whites. That is the average shown by the UCR..
Sensitive are we? Poor ewe!

Forum List

Back