100,000 dead ain't Sheyat compared to 40 million out of work....

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
Those shutdown decisions are being perpetuated by democrat states out of anti-trump politics and people control. Don’t be a fool.

Oh jeez, just STOP!! The economic halt was put in motion by REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT governors, mayors, and business leaders when there was no direction or..well..anything coming from Trump and his merry band of miscreants. They acted (regardless of party) in the interests of their states in spite of the incompetence and ineptness gripping the White House. And those people are overseeing the painful starting back up. Tell me again, which red states are ahead of "flattening the curve?". I'll give you Wyoming off the top. :)
It’s dem states maintaining lockdowns, as predicted. Trump got on top of this and was excoriated for it — by dems.
Curve flattening appears to be something that would have happened lockdowns or not.

Well, I don't know what Trump "got on top of" but it wasn't the response to the virus.
Oh and just to re-explain, Republican and Democrat governors locked their states down...and as I understand it, all states are in process of starting backup...so there goes that narrative.
Trump offered scientific help for China and it was declined. Trump put in a travel ban and was assaulted for it. He was on top of it based on available info. Dem states and locales are keeping lockdowns in place more drastically. CA, IL, MI, LA, DC, etc.

Not even close bud. Trump owns this disaster. I can't help it you still carry his water. Your ignorance and devotion to him is none of my concern.

Was he patient zero? Was he in Wuhan the day the virus began spreading? No? China owns this disaster. Every gear and cog of it.

I can't help it if you carry the Chinese Communist Party's water, your ignorance and devotion to their propaganda and misinformation are none of my concern, either.

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
Those shutdown decisions are being perpetuated by democrat states out of anti-trump politics and people control. Don’t be a fool.

Oh jeez, just STOP!! The economic halt was put in motion by REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT governors, mayors, and business leaders when there was no direction or..well..anything coming from Trump and his merry band of miscreants. They acted (regardless of party) in the interests of their states in spite of the incompetence and ineptness gripping the White House. And those people are overseeing the painful starting back up. Tell me again, which red states are ahead of "flattening the curve?". I'll give you Wyoming off the top. :)

You know who we(you) aren't blaming for setting this series of events in motion that we(you) should?

China.

It is completely, and entirely China's fault. Why?

They could have sent the genetic sequence of this virus to our scientists here in the US long before it got out of control in Wuhan. But in some sort of twisted nationalistic pride, completely unlike what you would see from Trump supporters (let's get that one out of the way right now), they hid it. They destroyed evidence, they put the WHO on a leash and completely slowed down the global response to this virus.

No evidence this virus was lab manufactured. That's just another deflection (and conspiracy theory) for Trump supporters (yeah, let's get that out of the way right now). Another attempt to find a scapegoat.
Well, in my modest 40+ years of following politics in this country, I've seen that the United States of America has never waited for another country to act or make a decision before we did.
So tell me, between January 22nd and March 13th, what was Trump's problem here in the good ole US of A? Too much golfing? Too many Tweets to send?, Too many pep rallies to attend?
He implemented a China travel ban in that time frame. Democrats were obsessed with impeachment and calling trump racist for that travel ban.

Restriction. No ban. Impeachment ends on February 5th. No one called him a racist. Why do we keep repeating these lies?
January 29th he announces restriction. February 3rd it goes into effect. 40K+ people fly back home in a panic in crowded US airports. No widespread testing or containment. Just off ya go. Hello virus!
He was called xenophobic and racist by Biden and the entire MSM. Are you insane? Impeachment went on after the Jan 31 travel ban.

You know who we(you) aren't blaming for setting this series of events in motion that we(you) should?

China.

They could have sent the genetic sequence of this virus to our scientists here in the US long before it got out of control in Wuhan. But in some sort of twisted nationalistic pride, completely unlike what you would see from Trump supporters (let's get that one out of the way right now), they hid it. They destroyed evidence, they put the WHO on a leash and completely slowed down the global response to this virus.

No evidence this virus was lab manufactured. That's just another deflection (and conspiracy theory) for Trump supporters (yeah, let's get that out of the way right now). Another attempt to find a scapegoat.
Well, in my modest 40+ years of following politics in this country, I've seen that the United States of America has never waited for another country to act or make a decision before we did.
So tell me, between January 22nd and March 13th, what was Trump's problem here in the good ole US of A? Too much golfing? Too many Tweets to send?, Too many pep rallies to attend?
He implemented a China travel ban in that time frame. Democrats were obsessed with impeachment and calling trump racist for that travel ban.
All this hype about how a few days were absolutely vital and would have saved bazillions is....hype

It’s dem states maintaining lockdowns, as predicted. Trump got on top of this and was excoriated for it — by dems.
Curve flattening appears to be something that would have happened lockdowns or not.

Well, I don't know what Trump "got on top of" but it wasn't the response to the virus.
Oh and just to re-explain, Republican and Democrat governors locked their states down...and as I understand it, all states are in process of starting backup...so there goes that narrative.
Trump offered scientific help for China and it was declined. Trump put in a travel ban and was assaulted for it. He was on top of it based on available info. Dem states and locales are keeping lockdowns in place more drastically. CA, IL, MI, LA, DC, etc.

He owns this disaster. Deal with it.
Every state is in some sort of starting back up. We'll see how long it lasts...especially in the deep red states.
My guess, the blue states taking the most precautions will have the best start up results.

China.

Restriction. No ban. Impeachment ends on February 5th. No one called him a racist. Why do we keep repeating these lies?
January 29th he announces restriction. February 3rd it goes into effect. 40K+ people fly back home in a panic in crowded US airports. No widespread testing or containment. Just off ya go. Hello virus!
He was called xenophobic and racist by Biden and the entire MSM. Are you insane? Impeachment went on after the Jan 31 travel ban.

Aww....they were mean to him!!...LOL. Again, no one called him racist. This is a lie.
Impeachment ends on February 5th with the Senate vote (actually, it ended on February 3rd).
Stop making excuses for your lord and savior. I'd be more impressed if you actually held him accountable for...something.

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be upfront about it?

And when people die for lack of being able to pay for food and shelter, it will be an "acceptable loss" to people like you. Your paranoia has taken you hostage.

There are other things that can kill people other than COVID-19 you know.
Those people were already acceptable losses to you.

Not even close bud. Trump owns this disaster. I can't help it you still carry his water. Your ignorance and devotion to him is none of my concern.

Was he patient zero? Was he in Wuhan the day the virus began spreading? No? China owns this disaster. Every gear and cog of it.

I can't help it if you carry the Chinese Communist Party's water, your ignorance and devotion to their propaganda and misinformation are none of my concern, either.

So you got nothing and fall back to your alt-right talking points. Noted.
Again, you Trump supporters have to be without a doubt the most low information voting block I've seen spring up in my lifetime.

Again, you Trump supporters have to be without a doubt the most low information voting block I've seen spring up in my lifetime.

Lol, he's calling us "low information" voters. Hysterical.

So, what useful information have you posted in this thread?

Are you denying the virus came from China, at all? If you are, you are the "low information" voter. Not me. You have more in common with a holocaust denier than a normal, well-informed human being.

Are you denying the virus came from China, at all? If you are, you are the "low information" voter. Not me. You have more in common with a holocaust denier than a normal, well-informed human being.

Oh jeez...STOP!! Do those of you on the right ever think for yourselves without having those thoughts spoon fed to you by your alt-right media masters? Talk about denial! I don't care if the virus came from the deep volcanic regions of the lower Pacific trenches. Trump (who can't seem to digest a piece of information larger than a Chicken McNugget) downplayed and dismissed this virus in January, February, and early March. He was handed not one but two pandemic playbooks...and ignored them both. But you just keep on blaming China..I don't ever remember a time in US history where we ever waited for another country to act before we did. You are just looking for a deflection for your savior's incompetence. That's just sad.

China will have its questions to answer. But the fact that you and others like you refuse to hold the President accountable for the abject failure that was our response to the virus is worse than pathetic.

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

See ya in November suckers...

JO
Trump blew off the pandemic and it is his fault there are 100,000 dead and 40 million unemployed. Golfing and rallies were more important than American lives and jobs.

It's amazing how karma has come back and bitch slapped Trump for every single failing he projected onto others in all those years of tweeting.

And now he is the Food Stamp President.

Well played, karma. Well played.

Tough shit....do something about it.

Jo

Oh jeez...STOP!! Do those of you on the right ever think for yourselves without having those thoughts spoon fed to you by your alt-right media masters? Talk about denial! I don't care if the virus came from the deep volcanic regions of the lower Pacific trenches. Trump (who can't seem to digest a piece of information larger than a Chicken McNugget) downplayed and dismissed this virus in January, February, and early March. He was handed not one but two pandemic playbooks...and ignored them both. But you just keep on blaming China..I don't ever remember a time in US history where we ever waited for another country to act before we did. You are just looking for a deflection for your savior's incompetence. That's just sad.

China will have its questions to answer. But the fact that you and others like you refuse to hold the President accountable for the abject failure that was our response to the virus is worse than pathetic.
We hold you responsible for misrepresenting the facts. Oh and by the way tough shit. Don't need to deflect anything 100,000 isn't enough to worry about.

Jo

So, in order for it to have been a failure, it first needs to fail.

So, how did it fail?

Explain in detail.
They can't explain it it's just a claim that they make that has no foundation.
If only one person died from the virus they would be saying the same thing.

Jo

Trump downplayed and dismissed this virus in January, February, and early March.

All while banning travel from China and assembling the best team of scientists in the world as his coronavirus task force. Sure, call it "right-wing talking points" if you like.

You know it to be true.

Doing nothing would have been:

1) Not banning travel from hard-hit countries like China.
2) Not assembling the coronavirus task force.
3) Not replenishing the national strategic stockpile.
4) Not overhauling our testing apparatus.
5) Not invoking the DPA to mass-produce needed PPE and testing supplies for states in need.
6) Not dispatching the Mercy and Comfort to Los Angeles and New York to help with a lack of hospital bed capacity.
7) Not signing a $2.2 trillion aid package to help average Americans like you and me.

Come on, call those talking points. I will destroy you.

Last edited:

He owns this disaster. Deal with it.
Every state is in some sort of starting back up. We'll see how long it lasts...especially in the deep red states.
My guess, the blue states taking the most precautions will have the best start up results.
Well so far your guess has been wrong

So, how did it fail?

Explain in detail.

Stop deflecting. The virus was going to make it here no matter what. A result of free travel between countries.
Trump was being briefed on this virus in January (and probably before)...so...why didn't he take action?
Trump in his Davos speech on January 22nd...FAIL. There you go.
Answer...because he didn't know and he didn't care. He thought it would take care of itself.

So, how did it fail?

Explain in detail.

Stop deflecting. The virus was going to make it here no matter what. A result of free travel between countries.
Trump was being briefed on this virus in January (and probably before)...so...why didn't he take action?
Trump in his Davos speech on January 22nd...FAIL. There you go.
Answer...because he didn't know and he didn't care. He thought it would take care of itself.
So you're basically blaming him because he can't see the future like Pelosi who insisted that people should go out to the Chinese restaurants and enjoy themselves.

Forum List

Back