100,000 dead ain't Sheyat compared to 40 million out of work....

Trump downplayed and dismissed this virus in January, February, and early March.

All while banning travel from China and assembling the best team of scientists in the world as his coronavirus task force. Sure, call it "right-wing talking points" if you like.

You know it to be true.

Doing nothing would have been:

1) Not banning travel from hard-hit countries like China.
2) Not assembling the coronavirus task force.
3) Not replenishing the national strategic stockpile.
4) Not overhauling our testing apparatus.
5) Not invoking the DPA to mass-produce needed PPE and testing supplies to states in need.
6) Not dispatching the Mercy and Comfort to Los Angeles and New York to help with a lack of hospital bed capacity.
7) Not signing a $2.2 trillion aid package to help average Americans like you and me.

Come on, call those talking points. I will destroy you.

1) Restriction..not ban. 40K+ people flock home in a panic. Whoops.
2) Uhh....in March..when it was way too late.
3) He didn't. I'm sorry, who was President from 2017 to now?..Yep, thought so.
4) Again, see Point #3
5) Only did so at the point of a gun. And we still don't have the PPE needed. FAIL.
6) Oh jeez. You make it like Trump with his heavenly hand dispatched those ships from God (who weren't dispatched for coronavirus patients but other patients). But I will admit, it made for a good OJ (Ford Bronco) moment on CNN.
7) None of which he had anything to do with. House and Senate along with some of his cabinet members negotiated. He signed it though...with his big boy pen. :)

Talking points answered. Consider yourself dispatched.

China will have its questions to answer. But the fact that you and others like you refuse to hold the President accountable for the abject failure that was our response to the virus is worse than pathetic.

So, in order for it to have been a failure, it first needs to fail.

So, how did it fail?

Explain in detail.

Stop deflecting. The virus was going to make it here no matter what. A result of free travel between countries.
Trump was being briefed on this virus in January (and probably before)...so...why didn't he take action?
Trump in his Davos speech on January 22nd...FAIL. There you go.
Answer...because he didn't know and he didn't care. He thought it would take care of itself.
So you're basically blaming him because he can't see the future like Pelosi who insisted that people should go out to the Chinese restaurants and enjoy themselves.

I'm blaming him because he didn't take the response to the virus seriously. He chose to golf, tweet, hang out at Mar-A-Lago, and hold his pep rallies shadowing the Democratic primaries and caucuses.

China will have its questions to answer. But the fact that you and others like you refuse to hold the President accountable for the abject failure that was our response to the virus is worse than pathetic.

So, how did it fail?

Explain in detail.

Stop deflecting. The virus was going to make it here no matter what. A result of free travel between countries.
Trump was being briefed on this virus in January (and probably before)...so...why didn't he take action?
Answer...because he didn't know and he didn't care. He thought it would take care of itself.
So you're basically blaming him because he can't see the future like Pelosi who insisted that people should go out to the Chinese restaurants and enjoy themselves.

I'm blaming him because he didn't take the response to the virus seriously. He chose to golf, tweet, hang out at Mar-A-Lago, and hold his pep rallies shadowing the Democratic primaries and caucuses.
But you're not blaming Pelosi or Deblasio...is that right?

So, how did it fail?

Explain in detail.

I'm sorry. Maybe I've missed current events. Are either one of these people President? Capable of directing government agencies to mobilize and act?
No??..well, you have your answer.

Oh sweet Jesus, this again? This is worse than embarrassing.
Give...me...something. Other than your Trump worshipping.
At least I have a garage to worship Trump in. Still trying to figure out how your wife owning your balls has anything to do with who I vote for. You'l blame ANYTHING on Trump "worshiping" and Trump "cultism." Even who wears the pants in your family! :21:
Your boy fucked up. Why won't you hold him responsible...for anything??
Just what date did that happen on? The same date Willy fucked up when he didn't take out Bin Laden but COULD have? Or was that the date that Obumma COULD HAVE taken out his JV team ISIS, but didn't and waited two years till they destroyed half the Middle East? Or maybe that was the date that Hillary was on the phone ordering Burger Chef while that Ambassador was being burned alive because it didn't make any difference to her?

Or maybe that was the date Hillary decided to skip half the states in the USA because they were all deplorable and, after all, she had the election all sewed up?

McFly....McFly??? Snap out of it. No one but you Trump supporters is going back to the past to sing the greatest hits of the MAGA generation.
C'mon. You can be more genuine than that. Hold your dear leader accountable for something. Show me that you have a least a sliver of self respect.

At least I have a garage to worship Trump in. Still trying to figure out how your wife owning your balls has anything to do with who I vote for. You'l blame ANYTHING on Trump "worshiping" and Trump "cultism." Even who wears the pants in your family! :21:
Just what date did that happen on? The same date Willy fucked up when he didn't take out Bin Laden but COULD have? Or was that the date that Obumma COULD HAVE taken out his JV team ISIS, but didn't and waited two years till they destroyed half the Middle East? Or maybe that was the date that Hillary was on the phone ordering Burger Chef while that Ambassador was being burned alive because it didn't make any difference to her?

Or maybe that was the date Hillary decided to skip half the states in the USA because they were all deplorable and, after all, she had the election all sewed up?

McFly....McFly??? Snap out of it. No one but you Trump supporters is going back to the past to sing the greatest hits of the MAGA generation.
C'mon. You can be more genuine than that. Hold your dear leader accountable for something. Show me that you have a least a sliver of self respect.
So basically you just had your head handed to you in an argument that you have no facts or foundation for and you're running away trying to be a comedian which is failing miserably. Oh and by the way tough shit the death toll could hit 200,000 and it still won't make a whits difference in the election

Jo

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
Those shutdown decisions are being perpetuated by democrat states out of anti-trump politics and people control. Don’t be a fool.

Oh jeez, just STOP!! The economic halt was put in motion by REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT governors, mayors, and business leaders when there was no direction or..well..anything coming from Trump and his merry band of miscreants. They acted (regardless of party) in the interests of their states in spite of the incompetence and ineptness gripping the White House. And those people are overseeing the painful starting back up. Tell me again, which red states are ahead of "flattening the curve?". I'll give you Wyoming off the top. :)
It’s dem states maintaining lockdowns, as predicted. Trump got on top of this and was excoriated for it — by dems.
Curve flattening appears to be something that would have happened lockdowns or not.

Well, I don't know what Trump "got on top of" but it wasn't the response to the virus.
Oh and just to re-explain, Republican and Democrat governors locked their states down...and as I understand it, all states are in process of starting backup...so there goes that narrative.
Trump offered scientific help for China and it was declined. Trump put in a travel ban and was assaulted for it. He was on top of it based on available info. Dem states and locales are keeping lockdowns in place more drastically. CA, IL, MI, LA, DC, etc.

He owns this disaster. Deal with it.
Every state is in some sort of starting back up. We'll see how long it lasts...especially in the deep red states.
My guess, the blue states taking the most precautions will have the best start up results.
No, China is responsible. The aftermath of lockdowns is on the states who refuse to consult data. Trump’s mistakes were giving too much credence to suggestions from ‘experts’. He did the right thing by listening but he also essentially vetoed them when he saw that it would be better to do so. That’s like a good coach.

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

See ya in November suckers...

JO

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

You want reason and sanity? This November, vote Democrat.

Cut your malarkey. Democrats woefully make decisions based on FEELINGS!

If you honestly believed what you posted, you would demand that all speed limits be no more than 25 miles per hour. All swimming pools shall be filled in with dirt. Since about 30 infants drown in "empty" 5-gallon plastic buckets each year, all paint and restaurant size containers of pickles must be sold only in one gallon pails.

Quit whining!

• Heart disease: Number of deaths per year: 635,260
  • Cancer: Number of deaths per year: 598,038
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): Number of deaths per year: 161,374
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: Number of deaths per year: 154,596
  • Stroke: Number of deaths per year: 142,142
  • Alzheimer’s disease: Number of deaths per year: 116,103
  • Diabetes: Number of deaths per year: 80,058
  • Influenza and pneumonia: Number of deaths per year: 51,537
  • Kidney disease: Number of deaths per year: 50,046
  • Suicide: Number of deaths per year: 44,965
  • Septicemia: Number of deaths per year: 38,940
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: Number of deaths per year: 38,170

Don't leave out abortion. Somewhere in the millions, per year.
I love how you tards just pull totally made up numbers out of your asses. You actually show off your ignorance in public and are proud of yourselves!

Wow.

And you simply love sitting there judging others atop that brittle ivory tower of yours.
According to Wiki, 46 million people killed by abortion since 1970. That's = to over 464 Covid-19s. And no one shut down a single clinic yet to save any of them.

Difference between us "Tards" and the Lefty Goons is that we actually can back up our claims with hard data outside CNN or NYT.

So, how did it fail?

Explain in detail.

I'm sorry. Maybe I've missed current events. Are either one of these people President? Capable of directing government agencies to mobilize and act?
No??..well, you have your answer.
Nah...you have YOUR answer...
Truth is if the death toll was even one
You would have the same talking points.

But here's one for ya...

Even if it reaches 200,000 it won't matter....nobody gives a shit... especially the dead ones....oh...and you don't count.

Jo

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
Those shutdown decisions are being perpetuated by democrat states out of anti-trump politics and people control. Don’t be a fool.

Oh jeez, just STOP!! The economic halt was put in motion by REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT governors, mayors, and business leaders when there was no direction or..well..anything coming from Trump and his merry band of miscreants. They acted (regardless of party) in the interests of their states in spite of the incompetence and ineptness gripping the White House. And those people are overseeing the painful starting back up. Tell me again, which red states are ahead of "flattening the curve?". I'll give you Wyoming off the top. :)

You know who we(you) aren't blaming for setting this series of events in motion that we(you) should?

China.

It is completely, and entirely China's fault. Why?

They could have sent the genetic sequence of this virus to our scientists here in the US long before it got out of control in Wuhan. But in some sort of twisted nationalistic pride, completely unlike what you would see from Trump supporters (let's get that one out of the way right now), they hid it. They destroyed evidence, they put the WHO on a leash and completely slowed down the global response to this virus.

No evidence this virus was lab manufactured. That's just another deflection (and conspiracy theory) for Trump supporters (yeah, let's get that out of the way right now). Another attempt to find a scapegoat.
Well, in my modest 40+ years of following politics in this country, I've seen that the United States of America has never waited for another country to act or make a decision before we did.
So tell me, between January 22nd and March 13th, what was Trump's problem here in the good ole US of A? Too much golfing? Too many Tweets to send?, Too many pep rallies to attend?
He implemented a China travel ban in that time frame. Democrats were obsessed with impeachment and calling trump racist for that travel ban.

Restriction. No ban. Impeachment ends on February 5th. No one called him a racist. Why do we keep repeating these lies?
January 29th he announces restriction. February 3rd it goes into effect. 40K+ people fly back home in a panic in crowded US airports. No widespread testing or containment. Just off ya go. Hello virus!
He was called xenophobic and racist by Biden and the entire MSM. Are you insane? Impeachment went on after the Jan 31 travel ban.

Aww....they were mean to him!!...LOL. Again, no one called him racist. This is a lie.
Impeachment ends on February 5th with the Senate vote (actually, it ended on February 3rd).
Stop making excuses for your lord and savior. I'd be more impressed if you actually held him accountable for...something.
No, they called him racist. That’s what dems do incessantly. Ironically, the democrat party thrives on racism and segregation.

giphy.gif

Hey, McGarageless, I've held Trump accountable many times, you obviously miss a lot of my posts. But I give him credit for the stuff he does right, too.

You don't give him ANY credit for things done right, claim he does EVERYTHING wrong, and NEVER hold a democrat accountable for Jack (oops).

Speaking of McFlybrain-no garageass. :21:

funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif

1590381757578.png

Trump minimized the seriousness of this virus. Now 100,000 people have died from it and our economy is a disaster. Good job, conservatives. So much winning.

So basically you just had your head handed to you in an argument that you have no facts or foundation for and you're running away trying to be a comedian which is failing miserably. Oh and by the way tough shit the death toll could hit 200,000 and it still won't make a whits difference in the election

Jo
In liberal colleges, Jo, they only teach Tards ONE logical argument, the Strawman Argument. And that's a fallacy.

Feb 2: "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China. It's going to be fine."

Feb 24: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA."

Feb 25: "CDC & my administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus."

Feb 25: "We're very close to a vaccine."

Feb 26: "The 15 cases within a couple of days is going to be down close to zero."

And now we're at 100,000 deaths and a destroyed economy. Good job, Trump. #Winning.

Feb 2: "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China. It's going to be fine."

Feb 25: "CDC & my administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus."

Feb 26: "The 15 cases within a couple of days is going to be down close to zero."

And now we're at 100,000 deaths and a destroyed economy. Good job, Trump. #Winning.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor ...

Yawwwwwn.....

This is boring......gonna be a long four years for you.

Jo

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor ...

Yawwwwwn.....

This is boring......gonna be a long four years for you.

Jo

100,000 people die and we're likely headed into a depression because Orange Jesus didn't take the virus seriously.

"But Obama!"

Forum List

Back