100,000 dead ain't Sheyat compared to 40 million out of work....

Orange Jesus

You lost the moment you chose type that.

"B-but Trump---!"

That was essentially your defense. Your only defense.

Good night.

"You lost the moment you chose type that."

You am not referee. You are make up rule.

See ya.

Ad hominem is the last resort for failing arguments. When you chose ad hominem, you lost. Not my rule, it is an argumentative fallacy you chose to employ.

OUT.

But Obama's fault because...reasons.

One last thing before I turn off my phone:

Obama shares blame, because he could write a fucking "playbook" but not replenish the stockpile. Way to prepare us all for the next pandemic. Not.

Yea, you already said that.

The playbook was completed in 2017. He was probably under the impression that Trump would read it and follow it appropriately. That was a mistake on his part - not understanding that Trump is a man-baby who wouldn't actually do anything.

Your attempt to defend the guy who had everything placed in his lap is absolutely pathetic though.

Orange Jesus

You lost the moment you chose type that.

"B-but Trump---!"

That was essentially your defense. Your only defense.

Good night.

"You lost the moment you chose type that."

You am not referee. You are make up rule.

See ya.

Ad hominem is the last resort for failing arguments. When you chose ad hominem, you lost. Not my rule, it is an argumentative fallacy you chose to employ.

OUT.

Your defense is that Trump had everything handed to him and shouldn't have any responsibility for following through on it for 3.5 years.

You're going to have to do better than that. That's the worst defense of Trump I've ever seen around here and I've seen some really dumb arguments.

Sorry bud. You lose.

View attachment 340590

Trump minimized the seriousness of this virus. Now 100,000 people have died from it and our economy is a disaster. Good job, conservatives. So much winning.

Your desperation is duly noted. And you have good reason for your desperation but why LIE?

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)

###

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

Nothing I posted was a lie.

We have plenty of quotes of Trump diminishing the seriousness of this virus. And it blew up in his face.

Feb 25: "CDC & my administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus."

Whoops.

And "we" have dozens of quotes with Democrats screaming that President Trump was overreacting.

"
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Your childish effort if both childish and counter-productive. Trying to blame President Trump for something that is clearly not, will serve only to show that Democrats are far more interested in bringing down a president than solving problems.

Specifically what were the Democrats doing, spending all their time on between January 2017 and February 5th 2020?

I'll help, here is what Democrats were concentrating all their time and energy upon.

MTP DAILY
House impeachment managers walk articles to Senate
Jan. 15, 2020
  • "The seven impeachment managers chosen by Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who will guide the trial, deliver the articles to the Senate in a historic moment."

Your "But Pelosi" is noted.

Doesn't change a thing about Trump's inability to get us prepared for this disaster.

McFly....McFly??? Snap out of it. No one but you Trump supporters is going back to the past to sing the greatest hits of the MAGA generation.
C'mon. You can be more genuine than that. Hold your dear leader accountable for something. Show me that you have a least a sliver of self respect.
View attachment 340588
Hey, McGarageless, I've held Trump accountable many times, you obviously miss a lot of my posts. But I give him credit for the stuff he does right, too.

You don't give him ANY credit for things done right, claim he does EVERYTHING wrong, and NEVER hold a democrat accountable for Jack (oops).

Speaking of McFlybrain-no garageass. :21:

View attachment 340589

Like your lord and savior, you just keep repeating the Greatest Hits over and over. After a while, people get bored and start ignoring you.
You'll have to point out where you held Trump accountable. I've never seen it.

I get that he's your guy but let's face it. The response would have been better if Rubio, Cruz, Bush, or even Pence were sitting in that chair.
Trump has no interest in being President. Just constantly campaigning for it.

But Obama's fault because...reasons.

One last thing before I turn off my phone:

Obama shares blame, because he could write a fucking "playbook" but not replenish the stockpile. Way to prepare us all for the next pandemic. Not.

Well, he shares a bit of the blame. A good share of that blame also goes to....what a surprise..Tea Party Republicans.
How Tea Party Budget Battles Left the National Emergency Medical Stockpile Unprepared for Coronavirus

Well, he shares a bit of the blame. A good share of that blame also goes to....what a surprise..Tea Party Republicans.
How Tea Party Budget Battles Left the National Emergency Medical Stockpile Unprepared for Coronavirus
Pretty funny....leftist drivel blaming the Tea Party for being unprepared for the Covid disaster.
As far as I know the Tea Party wasn't responsible for White House planning for emergency preparedness.
Were they even consulted on the matter? No. Of course not! It's all on Barry and his regime.

Pretty funny....leftist drivel blaming the Tea Party for being unprepared for the Covid disaster.
As far as I know the Tea Party wasn't responsible for White House planning for emergency preparedness.
Were they even consulted on the matter? No. Of course not! It's all on Barry and his regime.

Didn't bother to read the article huh? No matter. Here's the meat and potatoes. Lots of good information in this article.
“We recognized the need for replenishment of the stockpile and budgeted about a 10% increase,” said Dr. Nicole Lurie, who served as the assistant secretary for preparedness and response at the Department of Health and Human Services during the Obama administration. “That was rejected by the Republican House.”
"Republicans took over the House of Representatives in the 2010 midterms on the Tea Party wave of opposition to the landmark 2010 health care reform law, the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. The new House majority was intent on curbing government spending, especially at HHS, which administered Obamacare".

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

See ya in November suckers...

JO
Grown tired? Really, you assfuck Trump lovers never grow tired of his lies & stupid decisions.

"Its low risk...we have 15 cases soon to be zero I have it under complete control" as the virus gained strengtrh & took over our country forcing shut downs.

The truth is that Democrats have a much better record on the economy.

Look at Bush, took over Clinton's great econopmy & ended up with the worsat rnecession in 80 years.

Look at Trump, he had to borrow 1.5 trillion as a stimulus when we did not need one to push up his numbers. This fizzled in 2019 & now Trump's gross mismanagement of Covid has us at 14.5% unemployment & losing 20 million jobs a month.

Vote Republican if you want a lying, piece of shit, con man & dumbfuck as President & whimpy assed Senators who do nothing to stop him from throwing away our world leadership & economy while killing our environment.
How fucking stuopid are you assholes?

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

JO
Grown tired? Really, you assfuck Trump lovers never grow tired of his lies & stupid decisions.

"Its low risk...we have 15 cases soon to be zero I have it under complete control" as the virus gained strengtrh & took over our country forcing shut downs.

Look at Bush, took over Clinton's great econopmy & ended up with the worsat rnecession in 80 years.

Look at Trump, he had to borrow 1.5 trillion as a stimulus when we did not need one to push up his numbers. This fizzled in 2019 & now Trump's gross mismanagement of Covid has us at 14.5% unemployment & losing 20 million jobs a month.

Vote Republican if you want a lying, piece of shit, con man & dumbfuck as President & whimpy assed Senators who do nothing to stop him from throwing away our world leadership & economy while killing our environment.

The rallying cry for November is a simple one..... If you want to go back to work vote Republican.

Jo

Didn't bother to read the article huh?
I read it. The explanation seemed facile and convenient. Especially in an an administration that spent
the most money of any president by far. America's spare tire or emergency first aid kit was simply ignored
because the House refused a 10% increase in budgeting?
Oh well. No big deal, I guess. Just let it go, the Obama-ites figured it looks like.

• Heart disease: Number of deaths per year: 635,260
  • Cancer: Number of deaths per year: 598,038
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): Number of deaths per year: 161,374
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: Number of deaths per year: 154,596
  • Stroke: Number of deaths per year: 142,142
  • Alzheimer’s disease: Number of deaths per year: 116,103
  • Diabetes: Number of deaths per year: 80,058
  • Influenza and pneumonia: Number of deaths per year: 51,537
  • Kidney disease: Number of deaths per year: 50,046
  • Suicide: Number of deaths per year: 44,965
  • Septicemia: Number of deaths per year: 38,940
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: Number of deaths per year: 38,170

Don't leave out abortion. Somewhere in the millions, per year.
I love how you tards just pull totally made up numbers out of your asses. You actually show off your ignorance in public and are proud of yourselves!

Wow.
OK how about this VALID source? I update this daily!
Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 9.01.21 AM.png

Didn't bother to read the article huh?
I read it. The explanation seemed facile and convenient. Especially in an an administration that spent
the most money of any president by far. America's spare tire or emergency first aid kit was simply ignored
because the House refused a 10% increase in budgeting?
Oh well. No big deal, I guess. Just let it go, the Obama-ites figured it looks like.

Spent the most of any President by far??
Perhaps you didn't notice the Trump administration spending over his first 2.5 years (pre-pandemic). Even after the nice fat tax cut gift to the 1%.
Deficit was on track to be something in the neighborhood of 1.2 trillion?...Yikes.

• Heart disease: Number of deaths per year: 635,260
  • Cancer: Number of deaths per year: 598,038
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): Number of deaths per year: 161,374
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: Number of deaths per year: 154,596
  • Stroke: Number of deaths per year: 142,142
  • Alzheimer’s disease: Number of deaths per year: 116,103
  • Diabetes: Number of deaths per year: 80,058
  • Influenza and pneumonia: Number of deaths per year: 51,537
  • Kidney disease: Number of deaths per year: 50,046
  • Suicide: Number of deaths per year: 44,965
  • Septicemia: Number of deaths per year: 38,940
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: Number of deaths per year: 38,170

Don't leave out abortion. Somewhere in the millions, per year.
I love how you tards just pull totally made up numbers out of your asses. You actually show off your ignorance in public and are proud of yourselves!

Wow.
OK how about this VALID source? I update this daily!
View attachment 340677
You update this chart from 2017 daily?

How?

JO

The rallying cry for November is a simple one..... If you want to go back to work vote Republican.

Jo
If you want your family exposed to COVID19, vote Republican.

McFly....McFly??? Snap out of it. No one but you Trump supporters is going back to the past to sing the greatest hits of the MAGA generation.
C'mon. You can be more genuine than that. Hold your dear leader accountable for something. Show me that you have a least a sliver of self respect.
View attachment 340588
Hey, McGarageless, I've held Trump accountable many times, you obviously miss a lot of my posts. But I give him credit for the stuff he does right, too.

You don't give him ANY credit for things done right, claim he does EVERYTHING wrong, and NEVER hold a democrat accountable for Jack (oops).

Speaking of McFlybrain-no garageass. :21:

View attachment 340589

Like your lord and savior, you just keep repeating the Greatest Hits over and over. After a while, people get bored and start ignoring you.
You'll have to point out where you held Trump accountable. I've never seen it.

I get that he's your guy but let's face it. The response would have been better if Rubio, Cruz, Bush, or even Pence were sitting in that chair.
Trump has no interest in being President. Just constantly campaigning for it.
Your an idiot and an ass. If you don't want to put in the time reading what people actually say, don't try to dump the job onto them to do the work for you much less try to put words into their mouth.

View attachment 340590

Trump minimized the seriousness of this virus. Now 100,000 people have died from it and our economy is a disaster. Good job, conservatives. So much winning.

Your desperation is duly noted. And you have good reason for your desperation but why LIE?

By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

###

Published March 18, 2020

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

Nothing I posted was a lie.

We have plenty of quotes of Trump diminishing the seriousness of this virus. And it blew up in his face.

Feb 25: "CDC & my administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus."

Whoops.

And "we" have dozens of quotes with Democrats screaming that President Trump was overreacting.

"

Your childish effort if both childish and counter-productive. Trying to blame President Trump for something that is clearly not, will serve only to show that Democrats are far more interested in bringing down a president than solving problems.

Specifically what were the Democrats doing, spending all their time on between January 2017 and February 5th 2020?

I'll help, here is what Democrats were concentrating all their time and energy upon.

MTP DAILY
House impeachment managers walk articles to Senate
Jan. 15, 2020
  • "The seven impeachment managers chosen by Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who will guide the trial, deliver the articles to the Senate in a historic moment."

Your "But Pelosi" is noted.

Doesn't change a thing about Trump's inability to get us prepared for this disaster.

:D

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg

Racist!

You left out "WHAT" as there is no longer any requirement that presidential candidates be of any particular minimum age or place of birth.

Why do you so HATE all the other-planet beings that might so much more lucid candidates than Gropey Joey who seems the best you thing you have at the moemnt?
Yes, the retarded, illiterate, completely incompetent and disgraceful Pussy Grabber is far better!

Project much, retard?

Obvioiusly I touched a nerve....nay, rather strummed it like a cheap K-Mart guitar!

Forum List

Back