Are you in?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I am challenging myself and everybody else that wants to join me to take the 10 day challenge starting February 7, 2023 at 12:00 am and ending on February 16, 2023 ar 11:59 pm.

Are you in?

The challenge is to refrain from posting in the Race Relations/Racism threads for the 10 days described above.

Last edited:
I am challenging myself and everybody else that wants to join me to take the 10 day challenge starting February 7, 2023 at 12:00 am and ending on February 16, 2023 ar 11:59 pm.

Are you in?

The challenge is to refrain from posting in the Race/Racism threads for the 10 days described above.
Naw, if I see something worth responding to, I'll respond to it.

Also, given the way the Mods reassign threads, I can't even promise that.

Are you in?

The challenge is to refrain from posting in the Race/Racism threads for the 10 days described above.

lolol-lmao.gif
MarriedYoungBlackfly-max-1mb.gif
6b3eadf2f87451afce7d3a754391097d.gif

the-office-michael-scott-lmao-ryq0k9ycl95lzcg2.gif
lmao.gif
lmao-guy-having-a-good-time-huzriafb7713fnww.gif

You SERIOUSLY expect somebody to deny their built-in human genetics?????

YOU ARE HYSTERICAL!!!!!

giphy.gif

People quit smoking for 10 days or maybe even longer.

Why does this seem so impossible to achieve? I think it is fairly reasonable. I didn't say for a year. It is only 10 days. How does that deny your built in human genetics? There are tens of thousands of websites that you do not post on.

I'm not clear on why you think this is such a difficult feat.

People quit smoking for 10 days or maybe even longer.

Why does this seem so impossible to achieve? I think it is fairly reasonable. I didn't say for a year. It is only 10 days. How does that deny your built in human genetics? There are tens of thousands of websites that you do not post on.

I'm not clear on why you think this is such a difficult feat.

Smoking is NOT a built in structure to the human psyche.

Did you even GO to school?

Are you in?

The challenge is to refrain from posting in the Race Relations/Racism threads for the 10 days described above.

Quit that POS.

It was created for babies who want to whine.

I don't hang out with whiners

Even whiners can benefit by taking a break from whining.

They could but they won't.

Their entire existence is based on their right to whine.

If they had to stop whining, I think they'd explode.

Especially if they had no audience.

They must have us evil racists to whine AT.

It's like the tree falling in the woods.

They could but they won't.

Their entire existence is based on their right to whine.

If they had to stop whining, I think they'd explode.

Especially if they had no audience.

They must have us evil racists to whine AT.

It's like the tree falling in the woods.

^^Whining^^

Why is it so important to stop posting here? What about the Politics section? That's where the real whining is happening?

I know the truth is hard for you guys to face. You lilly white comfort zone has been breached and you can't go on and on barking your anti black bs without being countered. So here we see an attempt at the ultimate act of white fragility, because race is mentioned all over this forum by whites.

Why is it so important to stop posting here? What about the Politics section? That's where the real whining is happening?

I know the truth is hard for you guys to face. You lilly white comfort zone has been breached and you can't go on and on barking your anti black bs without being countered. So here we see an attempt at the ultimate act of white fragility, because race is mentioned all over this forum by whites.
It was requested by one poster and not every white poster on here, but you will proclaim every white person is requesting it.

You are part of the problem and believe your taunting with your pure hate is an actual debate.

So why not direct your question properly and ask the OP while not accusing all White people of wanting to take ten days off?

Then again you didn't even know where Richmond, Texas is at, and believe White People should be forced to shop at Black Stores and Hire only Black People, so you really are never into any honest discussion and just lecture here.

It is just for ten days. Maybe you should join us on the break.

New Topics

Forum List

Back